Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,664 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:43 PM

Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) (17357 Views)

​Stephanie Otobo Holds An Interview With TVC News, Exposes Apostle Suleman More / Stephanie Otobo's Press Conference Outfit Is Hot (Photos) / Stephanie Otobo Released From Kirikiri Prison. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Nukilia: 8:46am On Apr 21, 2017
bazzyblings:
Make she go Bleep her self .. we are more bothered with the economy situation .. she know Wetin be $5 million ? Bastard
She's indeed a bastard! With all the money she collected from the apostle, her mother still lives in penury while she's abroad. I don't think the mother even knows the road to the international airport.
All of a sudden she wants us to be interested in her case...
Nigerians have a lot in their hands now

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by OlaMiki: 8:48am On Apr 21, 2017
JUSTICE . its has simple as APC
fuckingAyaya:
but what is this girl actually looking for?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by ruggedtimi(m): 8:49am On Apr 21, 2017
Lol..she no dey give up
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 21, 2017
This lady does not deserves all the attentions she has attracted to herself we have other pressing issues let them end this whole drama either in or outside the court

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Nobody: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2017
Queenbeee:
She's just an attention LovePeddler.
is she?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by OlaMiki: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2017
How? Stop hating
Nukilia:

She's indeed a bastard! With all the money she collected from the apostle, her mother still lives in penury while she's abroad. I don't think the mother even knows the road to the international airport.
All of a sudden she wants us to be interested in her case...
Nigerians have a lot in their hands now
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Smellymouth: 8:50am On Apr 21, 2017
veekid:
To fúck olosho now na offence?

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by akanbiaa(m): 8:50am On Apr 21, 2017
adeniyi3971:
Every spirit of Otobo following me, waiting to prey on me! God rip them apart
Why not pray for guidiance and help to overcome your lust so you dont get tempted by such spirit?

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by kaycyor: 8:52am On Apr 21, 2017
Stephanie is an artist.!!! which kind artist&!?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by DrUche3(m): 8:53am On Apr 21, 2017
It is well!
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Nukilia: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2017
Imstrong:
This lady does not deserves all the attentions she has attracted to herself we have other pressing issues let them end this whole drama either in or outside the court

When she was travelling up and down she didn't call us, when she was collecting the dollars she didn't inform Nigerians, now things went downhill she's busy posting rubbish. Let her go to hell!

Our economy is the most important thing we have to discuss as Nigerians
We have issues to resolve with safety on our roads, hospitals, education, jobs, electricity, e.t.c

Prostitutes issue is not part of our business for now cool

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by maskamdo(m): 8:54am On Apr 21, 2017
I dey BEG una make una BEG d person wey first role this DICE to collect the DICE back..

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by waldigit: 8:55am On Apr 21, 2017
diasporaman:
Useless prostitute. Come to Nigeria and file your charges. Apostle Johnson Suleman doesn't live in Canada neither does he have a permanent resident permit there
You get law for Niger?

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by iKnowevents(m): 8:55am On Apr 21, 2017
Atimes for a whole day, you will scroll through Nairaland front page and find no topic worthy of any reasonable comment.

We have seen the pictures yesterday.

Maybe tomorrow the topic that will make front page is, "see upside down pictures of Otobo's lawsuit against Suleiman".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Nukilia: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2017
OlaMiki:
How? Stop hating

You mean I should come on Nairaland to discuss a prostitutes matter, where intelligent people are busy discussing a way forward for Nigeria?
Sorry!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by beautiesplace: 8:57am On Apr 21, 2017
when has it become s crime to bleep and olosho?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by ahamonyeka(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Una don start again with this otobo and suleman drama wey una no go let us hear word again.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by eazydon(m): 8:58am On Apr 21, 2017
Gobe o
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by beautiesplace: 9:00am On Apr 21, 2017
Nukilia:

You mean I should come on Nairaland to discuss a prostitutes matter, where intelligent people are busy discussing a way forward for Nigeria?
Sorry!
I don't just get these people bro. have a not seen where a prostitute is claiming that a customer must marry because she mistakenly took in after the customer have paid her??

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Day11(m): 9:04am On Apr 21, 2017
Apple should avoid canada for now.

This geh wicked sah. $5millaangry

2 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Nukilia: 9:05am On Apr 21, 2017
beautiesplace:
I don't just get these people bro. have a not seen where a prostitute is claiming that a customer must marry because she mistakenly took in after the customer have paid her??

Otobo and her Nairaland allies have seen jobless Nigerian youths who will keep promoting their foolish moves.

I challenge every young mind on this forum to work towards demanding our rights from the government, both past and present.

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by palz(m): 9:09am On Apr 21, 2017
Wîll this nonsense ever end?
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by GavelSlam: 9:14am On Apr 21, 2017
2shur:
Sule by the time otobo don through with u.
U go hail.
U bastard sex maniac
Who has fukd all ambrose alli uni girls.
I dare your bastard wife to deny u where fuckin her rifht from the church b4 she carry belle for u.
Useless fools
To those other bastard pastors fuckin they chorister and others.God wud disgrace u all.
False bastards
Hell bound v.i.p church

We know their stories.

The real problem is that Nigerians are too corrupt so they think everything is right.

Otobo would win the case in Canada, get judgement, take over his property over there and perhaps use it as a yardstick to obtain justice in Nigeria.

Aposto can continue to fool himself and his flock of fools.

5 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by mbhs139(m): 9:25am On Apr 21, 2017
Mendelssohn:
Was thinking this matter had been subjected to a recumbent position of perpetual hibernation. What's all these again? But really, I am in perfect simulacrum with an asseveration that there can be no smoke without fire. Though the thing must have been over emphasized by the traducer or rathermore under emphasized, stemming from religious sentimentalism from the congregation of dogmatic apparatchik who see anything that seek to question the integrity of these tin gods, golden goddesses, copper ancestors, religious dictators, micro authoritarians and semi totalitarians as affront and orchestrated design to desecrate their supposed immaculacy. To the acme and apogee of my understanding, there are evidences, sufficiently fashionable to procure me a conviction about the verisimilitude of this matter, starting from highlights from the phone conversation to various financial transactions as was circulated within the ambience of the public domain. I dare say at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum that this case be visited with more attention as a matter of urgency, to unveil the truth for the visual comprehension of those of us who have been blinded by the dust of uncertainty and deleterious incredulity.

I didn't know Patrick Obaigbhon is on Nairaland o!

7 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by 2shur: 9:26am On Apr 21, 2017
I swear.
We too gullible on this side of earth
GavelSlam:

We know their stories.

The real problem is that Nigerians are too corrupt so they think everything is right.

Otobo would win the case in Canada, get judgement, take over his property over there and perhaps use it as a yardstick to obtain justice in Nigeria.

Aposto can continue to fool himself and his flock of fools.

6 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2017
girl that is mentally unstable, if she's som1 that has sense, wont she file a case where the defendant can easily be accessed? i wont be surprised if the stupiid biitch brings up a cooked extradiction order
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Nobody: 9:30am On Apr 21, 2017
make we converse abeg. me won reason you one or two mata
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by Onwardvic(m): 9:32am On Apr 21, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
but what is this girl actually looking for?

money
Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by LionDeLeo: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Chai, see them defending the apostle.

If the name "Apostle Suleiman" is replaced with one muslim, "Ibrahim Sidik" (not even an imam), all these comments would have been something else. A whole religion would have been taking loads of insults.

Some people mistake religion for politics.

3 Likes

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by abbaapple: 9:37am On Apr 21, 2017
Mendelssohn:
Was thinking this matter had been subjected to a recumbent position of perpetual hibernation. What's all these again? But really, I am in perfect simulacrum with an asseveration that there can be no smoke without fire. Though the thing must have been over emphasized by the traducer or rathermore under emphasized, stemming from religious sentimentalism from the congregation of dogmatic apparatchik who see anything that seek to question the integrity of these tin gods, golden goddesses, copper ancestors, religious dictators, micro authoritarians and semi totalitarians as affront and orchestrated design to desecrate their supposed immaculacy. To the acme and apogee of my understanding, there are evidences, sufficiently fashionable to procure me a conviction about the verisimilitude of this matter, starting from highlights from the phone conversation to various financial transactions as was circulated within the ambience of the public domain. I dare say at the risk of sounding platitudinously humdrum that this case be visited with more attention as a matter of urgency, to unveil the truth for the visual comprehension of those of us who have been blinded by the dust of uncertainty and deleterious incredulity.

mttschewww lame comment! com up wit somthng great and stop showing urslf! ur lingua suck dude!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Otobo Drags Apostle Suleiman To Canadian Court (photos) by sprinter101(m): 9:41am On Apr 21, 2017
Mendelssohn:

you made no sense olodo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2017 Prophecies By Prophet Jeremiah Omoto-fufeyin (owomomo 1) / Gunmen Attacked cardinal John Onaiyekan In Edo / Prophet Faleyimu Olagoroye: "5 Nollywood Stars Will Die In 2018”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.