Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,665 members, 7,820,338 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others (19239 Views)

Torley Vs Moet: Which One Should You Buy This Festive Season? / Torley Vs Moet Vs Veuve Du Vernay Vs Andre, Which To Buy This Xmas? / NAFDAC Cautions Public Against Consumption Of 2 Brands Of Sardine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Anambra1stSon(m): 12:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Suspense12:

I see say d man dey supply sardines....Shey Na him say make Dem reduce d number of fish in d can ni..Even d fishes are now smaller with plenty ororo
Blame those managing Nigeria economy, why gala size reduce
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by dokunbam(m): 12:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
davodyguy:
NAFDAC can do more than waiting for Tip off.

Create a portal for us to send a text to confirm NAFDAC registration number.

I'm in the office reading this news and checked the pet bottle water with me now.

Name: Juken Water

NAFDAC REG NO: A1-1521L.

How Am I sure the water isn't fake?

I should have a means to verify the number

http://nafdacverify.com.ng

https://www.nairaland.com/2527555/how-easily-confirm-food-truly
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by omoharry(f): 1:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure evil.

These guys have no fear of God in them. What people consume?over 200 Million Naira of Adulterated products that would have made their way to the market and Nigerians would have drank and Died?

I have Decided today,For the sake of my family,to join Nnamdi Kanu so that the Biafra Republic can come in time,before these guys finish killing us.

which guys are you referring to .the guys mentioned as culprit are your brothers, are they not? wont they be part of the Biafra nation, when you eventually break away? it will even be better for you guys to go so that you people can continue to kill your selves from fake production of drugs and drinks. Some Igbo men's greed and love for money even to the detriment of their own fellow Nigerians is very sickening.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Tyche(m): 1:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
It's high time I stick to water. This joint pains I always feel after booze hmmmmm
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Jdesilentkiller(m): 1:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Some people were just born wicked and over ambitious... If you can counterfeit those drinks perfectly why not set up your own legal company which offers a cheaper version the drinks (with all the patent and whatnot).... That's how most of the companies started in China, right now they are bigger and well recognized eg. Tecno, infinix, Itel etc

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Baroba(m): 1:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
God help us in this country..tufiakwa, maka ego.. embarassed
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by willibounce1(m): 1:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Same people claiming to be the best in business . Claiming of not for them, others won't survive. They are either pushing drugs, selling fake products or rituals. Only very few do legitimate business. How can you make dangerous drinks and not care about whether your family members drink it or not. They just want the money and don't care.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Ofemmanu1: 1:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
kennygee:
It has to be from that part of the country.

Na dem, dem ugu-hawking-flat,headed yisrealites from the godforsaken red-mud gully-eroded biabia land.

''FAKING'' is their trademark.
Just name it: from clothing materials, electronics, pharaceuticals, automobiles, cosmetics, to food and drinks.

I wonder what biafra would look like in reality.
Smh.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Ofemmanu1: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
willibounce1:
Same people claiming to be the best in business . Claiming of not for them, others won't survive. They are either pushing drugs, selling fake products or rituals. Only very few do legitimate business. How can you make dangerous drinks and not care about whether your family members drink it or not. They just want the money and don't care.

Family?!
Only 5% are sons of their fathers.
All they care about is 'ego'.
Omo-ale ni awon yib.o yen

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Ofemmanu1: 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
omoharry:
which guys are you referring to .the guys mentioned as culprit are your brothers, are they not? wont they be part of the Biafra nation, when you eventually break away? it will even be better for you guys to go so that you people can continue to kill your selves from fake production of drugs and drinks. Some Igbo men's greed and love for money even to the detriment of their own fellow Nigerians is very sickening.
that guy is not a Igbo.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Ofemmanu1: 1:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Ofemmanu1: 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Evergreeen123:
Igbos are cursed
This is 'epic'.

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by danot1030: 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
When you see a biafuro citizen, think of counterfeit.

The other name biafuro is fake.

If they don't kill us with their counterfeit then we will thank God.

2 Likes

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Ofemmanu1: 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
Suspense12:
O boy...Pass me d palmwine...Even pure water no safe, bottle water - poison, wines nko - na hazard, ogogoro - Satan in a bottle...

I hear say dem dey bottle beer for Dem backyard...

Na wa ooo

your last paragraph cracks me up big time!
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Faithful007: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure evil.

These guys have no fear of God in them. What people consume?over 200 Million Naira of Adulterated products that would have made their way to the market and Nigerians would have drank and Died?

I have Decided today,For the sake of my family,to join Nnamdi Kanu so that the Biafra Republic can come in time,before these guys finish killing us.

see dis one. no be de same pple dey do the fake wine
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by nextstep(m): 1:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure evil.

Which guys? The names quoted are very similar to the names you'll have in Biafra, and this act was carried out in the same territory too... so I'm not sure what the difference will be. They should be punished tho...
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by vickylincon(m): 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
davodyguy:

I'm in the office reading this news and checked the pet bottle water with me now.

they have bro. have forgotten it now
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Anambra1stSon(m): 2:54pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ofemmanu1:

Na dem, dem ugu-hawking-flat,headed yisrealites from the godforsaken red-mud gully-eroded biabia land.

''FAKING'' is their trademark.
Just name it: from clothing materials, electronics, pharaceuticals, automobiles, cosmetics, to food and drinks.

I wonder what biafra would look like in reality.
Smh.
Igbos provides majority of what you consume on daily basis facts grin grin
Ranging from vehicle parts, clothes, foot wears, mobile phones, phone parts, pharmaceutical products, electronics, body care etc it means you can't do with out them

1 Like

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
You can only hate and rant online but still patronize them, you can't do without them
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by totit: 3:53pm On Apr 21, 2017

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Anambra1stSon(m): 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
totit:

Mtchew angry

I am not surprise at all.
Na dem
There is dignity in labour, they are better those Yoruba urchins begging for arms all over Western states
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Organs(m): 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
HungerBAD:
Pure evil.

Make una come see mumu for here oh.... These are biafrans. If biafra ever comes, Nigeria will be rid of these elements that will kill all you Igbos in biafra...
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by totit: 6:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
post=55784210:

There is dignity in labour, they are better those Yoruba urchins begging for arms all over Western states

Yes, there is dignity in drug peddling,stop deceiving yah self. grin

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Profizzy(f): 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Next thing you'll hear is Nnaa my container was ceased on high sea... NAFDAC don become high sea

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Nobody: 12:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
I never see fake JD or American Honey. Bourbon dey hard to fake. But these whiskies and brandy eh, OYO.
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:05pm On Apr 22, 2017
totit:

Yes, there is dignity in drug peddling,stop deceiving yah self. grin
Better than heads hunters in Southwest, ritual capital of Nigeria grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by totit: 5:08pm On Apr 22, 2017
post=55812860:

Better than heads hunters in Southwest, ritual capital of Nigeria grin grin

grin grin grin grin

They are all criminals including the OP grin grin
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by sapele914(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
ybalogs:
The suspects should be killed to serve as deterrents to others.
Indigenes of the Republic of biafra. For biafrans by biafrans.
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by sapele914(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
post=55778537:

Igbos provides majority of what you consume on daily basis facts grin grin
Ranging from vehicle parts, clothes, foot wears, mobile phones, phone parts, pharmaceutical products, electronics, body care etc it means you can't do with out them
Yes they are saboteurs,importing instead of producing shameless things and they will still try and smuggle it through seme border to avoid paying the taxes and levies due to the Federal Government of Nigeria I wonder if that is how they envision to develop biafra?
Re: NAFDAC Bursts Counterfeit Moet, Chandon Wine, St. Remy Brandy, Others by Omoluabi16(m): 11:37am On Apr 23, 2017
davodyguy:

even pure water has 'nafdac' number. Like you said nafdac can do more, but they're a Nigerian parastatal. Don't be surprised by their lukewarm attitude.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

IJEOMA'S SEAFOOD - Tasty Sand Free Oron Crayfish In Jumbo Bags / Tired Of Nigerian Food? Join Me. Variety Is The SPICE For The BELLE. / Stop Buying Groundnut Oil With Bad Odour. They Are Fake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.