Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,556 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa (47644 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by cytell56: 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:
They should not be called pastors

They are criminals

Real pastors don't involve in things like this

What else will a dumb Aboki like you say? Dont know why people always take joy in the fall of another. Not condoning sin or wrong though!!!
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by chiraqDemon(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
Why wont there be xenophobia for nigerians when everywhere we go its one trouble or the other
I cant blame ppl that hate nigerians all over the world
Some ppl have just gone out and spoilt our image and soiled our namea

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by IamPatriotic(m): 1:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
blackberlin:
They are armed to the teeth because of a Nigerian ''Pastor''. While I don't support the pastor if truly he molested someone, we should remember that South Africans have a xenophoboc agenda against Nigerians in S.A.

They have such an efficient police force but the rate of crime in Jo'burg is one of the highest in the world. When South Africans were damaging foreigners' properties, we didn't see their poliecemen arresting their machete-wielding citizens.

My message to Nigerians and other Africans living in South Africa is this: try as much as possible to live a crime-free life, stay out of their ghettos and make sure you associate less with their locals and finally, invest most of your hard-earned cash back home, so that one day, they won't come up with a conspiracy against you and send you back home empty-handed.

adviser to Buhari on diaspora

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by seguno2: 1:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
redcliff:
ah ahn see as them bundle the man like say he commit crime...sex now na crime?

Are you okay?
I mean, are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good riddance to bad rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by danot1030: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
metro10:
If Nigeria is fair and just, Suleiman and the rest who hide behind the pulpit, would have had similar experience.

Let him who name the name of the Lord depart from iniquity.

In Nigeria sheeples followers voice: El Rufai and APC waging war against the church.

They need to tell us that El Rufai and APC sponsored the ladies to accuse the pastor so as to wage war against the church in South Africa.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Litmus: 1:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
aqccused of sexually molesting his own church members

Has he been charged and found guilty in court ?

...and since he's Nigerian and found guilty by Nigerians, who should be keen to see him not guilty, how likely will he be to have a fair trial in xenophobic South Africa?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by AngelicBeing: 1:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
sad sad
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Ray75(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
If this happened in Nigeria, Fayose and some senseless people will come and be saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Litmus: 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Does Niraland actually have many Nigerians at-all ?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by danot1030: 2:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Daviddson:
These people are simply reproaching themselves. Wait for God's time, they said 'no, we must collect power from the devil to deceive people that we are God's servants whereas we're His enemies. Then to maintain the power, we will be committing ritualistic sexual sacrifices and nobody would know. And even when the lids get blown, we will vehemently deny it and claim we're being persecuted; or we'll simply ignore it and make believe otherwise'.
But who gets the shame now? You or God? Of course, you!

How i wish many of the sheeples defending the almighty aposhu will read this maybe their eyes will be opened to the myth behind the sexual exploits of those fake miracle working pastors whom they think because they work miracles they can't commit immoral act.

I remember him tried to hype his followers said "we can't be doing that nonsense and we still carry power ". Who said?

Devil also give power with conditional rituals, like sex and other things.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by back2sender: 2:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
SaintMorris:
Sex na crime?
A goat member of Alfa Sule church spotted.
Go school una no gree, google is your friend there you will know the crime he committed

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Litmus: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
...what's the pastor's side of the allegation? have the South African authorities found evidence and has this been made public? Are people guilty in south Africa if they're simply accused of wrong doing ?

I'm not playing smart, I'd like to know why forumites find him guilty....are there secret vids, or audio recordings....why is he guilty or not guilty... undecided
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Aragon: 2:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Tobicrystal:
Hmmmmm.....Someone has given Daddy Freeze or what's his name anoda reason to open his gutter month and spew junks...

Same thing they said about CHRIST but not only that but they actually killed him for speaking the Truth. So please mention just one JUNK that Freeze has said. Or you want him ro worship businessmen who call themselves pastors. Freeze backs his stuff with quotes from the Scriptures

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Environer: 2:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Not surprised. He is an AFONJA man. Their new and most lucrative trade is (fake) pastoring. Fake pastors, gbogbo wan

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Environer: 2:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
egbabiekperemo1:

Afonjas again... embarassed embarassed i am not surprised

This is the only sensible comment here so far, apart from my own.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by factwriter(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

They are criminals

...but on the other side of the DIVIDE those who throw bombs can be accepted as Muslims once they call themselves Muslims

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by vickylincon(m): 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
holyboss:
Omoh, See SA police as dem dey Gallant.

What I'm seeing here is not even obtainable in NA.

God help Nigeria in reviving her glory.
haba. they can't stand our mobile police not even military guys when arresting. don't know about police though
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
ChangeIsCostant:
The wanted Nigerian pastor Tim Omotoso who was accused of sexually molesting his own church members in South Africa has finally been arrested.. A manhunt for the pastor was launched after he was accused of sexually molesting his congregants. His arrest was greeted with cheers as he was being taken away by security operatives at Port Elizabeth Airport yesterday.

Omotoso, a Nigerian national, is the leader of the Jesus Dominion International in Durban, South Africa.

Several female members of the pastor's church have come in recent times to accuse him of luring them into his house to molest them sexually.

Most of the church's members are young people, who say he has betrayed their trust.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/pastor-tim-omotoso-nigerian-pastor.html

See earlier thread here >>>> https://www.nairaland.com/3751622/pastor-tim-omotoso-sexually-molests

Watch Video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5QMc6W4Vnhc
but why are my not surprised? But in naija they wil call it blackmail.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ceejay4real(m): 2:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
Name checkers where are you?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by factwriter(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
KingLennon:
Now all the riches, fortune will be gone because of konji. After God fear women but in this case the pastor lacks SELF-CONTROL

He remains a suspect until proven guilty.
please wait till the evidence are revealed before we start to pass our judgement.

Nobody here is even trying to analyse the CLAIMS, CASE, or ARREST.

Everybody just feel he is guilty. None of his followers or church members has even bother to defend him online, all simply because it didn't happen on Nigerian soil.

It's like any situation that cannot be successfully pinned or blamed on our government (eg El Rufai, Buhari), we simply accept the global media trial over it.

How pitiful.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Omoluabi16(m): 2:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
I once watched this man's programme on t.v. something just didn't add up about Him. only God can judge him sha.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by factwriter(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
SaintMorris:
Sex na crime?

No, na honour.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by chib4true(m): 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na them....as I see woman I already know say na dem.BROWN ROOFIANS.

Now where are those saying rubbish about we the flat heads.Do you know the measure of damage this type of issue can cause us Nigerians in South Africa......

Let me hear any afonja again on an any issue of international disgrace.stupid set of HYPOCRITES.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by chuose2: 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
I CAN SEE SOMETHING MAKES NIGERIANS VERY FOOLISH

IS IT NOT THE SAME WAY THAT ADEBOYE IS COLLECTING MONEY FROM THE POOR TO FUND HIS PRIVATE JET?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8zZWvvaEaY

YET ADEBOYE OPENLY FLASHES 666 AND MANY PEOPLE STILL FOLLOW HIM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p_7RflrL2nk

NIGETRIAN'S ARE NORMALLY FOOLISH!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by jamislaw(m): 2:47pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

They are criminals

he's pastor, pastor and Immorality are like 5&6 i wonder what they preach to their followers.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 21, 2017
cry
It is finished
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by factwriter(m): 2:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Goke7:

sound doctrine? I don't think so, any time I watch him on TV, my wife tells me she discerns that something is not right with this man. Till now I can't tell this story cos she go yab me say, I no tell you?

I have watched him preach heresies sometimes!

Spotting a sexual fraud (a man with misguided adore) is plain easy for a woman of experience.

Learn to respect your wife instincts.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Daviestunech(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
holyboss:
Omoh, See SA police as dem dey Gallant.

What I'm seeing here is not even obtainable in NA.

God help Nigeria in reviving her glory.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by factwriter(m): 2:56pm On Apr 21, 2017
Daviddson:
These people are simply reproaching themselves. Wait for God's time, they said 'no, we must collect power from the devil to deceive people that we are God's servants whereas we're His enemies. Then to maintain the power, we will be committing ritualistic sexual sacrifices and nobody would know. And even when the lids get blown, we will vehemently deny it and claim we're being persecuted; or we'll simply ignore it and make believe otherwise'.
But who gets the shame now? You or God? Of course, you!

They never had any intention of doing any God work in the first place. They went into Pastoral mission with master scheme to cheat and defraud right from day one.

It's not as if devil or anything distracted them along the way, they are originally bound for fraud, from day 1.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by KingLennon(m): 2:58pm On Apr 21, 2017
factwriter:

He remains a suspect until proven guilty.
please wait till the evidence are revealed before we start to pass our judgement.

Nobody here is even trying to analyse the CLAIMS, CASE, or ARREST.

Everybody just feel he is guilty. None of his followers or church members has even bother to defend him online, all simply because it didn't happen on Nigerian soil.

It's like any situation that cannot be successfully pinned or blamed on our government (eg El Rufai, Buhari), we simply accept the global media trial over it.

How pitiful.
Pastors decieving us since 750AD. You say lets wait, then wait is it...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by factwriter(m): 2:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
hahn:

That is a real pastor

I guess your own idea of a real pastor is one that has not yet been caught undecided

You again

You and your "razor blade edge" Criticism of modern day religion.

Let me swiftly log out... while I can.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs / Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.