Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,628 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa (47646 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by mohammadyusuf66(m): 9:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
All this pastors sef, Na former criminals wet won blow with tithe. May God guide us aright
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by DonXavi(m): 10:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
F
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Chauke(m): 11:27pm On Apr 21, 2017
bellville:
You understand that country perfectly. If you're going to south Africa, please stick to blackberlin's advice
Why try to make a living in that crime infested backward country, your country should take care of you
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Monday5(m): 5:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Pastors of 21st century
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by MduZA: 6:58am On Apr 22, 2017
jice:

In South Africa today, I will look very well before I believe what comes out of that country against any Nigerian or other black African.

We have seen many atrocities, online, committed by SA pastors but have not seen a troop of commandos after them as thought their crimes are treason.

Please comment based on what you know and trow emotions out when condemning people

I have never heard of a south African Pastor accused of human trafficking and ra..ping over 30 girls..

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:13am On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
They should not be called pastors

They are criminals

Real pastors don't involve in things like this

If this were to be in Nigeria, You would have seen his follower littering all the media chat and calling for people's head...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:16am On Apr 22, 2017
holyboss:
Omoh, See SA police as dem dey Gallant.

What I'm seeing here is not even obtainable in NA.

God help Nigeria in reviving her glory.

Oga this are special force and we have them, Maybe you haven't seen our DSS that's how they look gallant too..
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by CyrusTheGreat: 7:23am On Apr 22, 2017
blackberlin:
They are armed to the teeth because of a Nigerian ''Pastor''. While I don't support the pastor if truly he molested someone, we should remember that South Africans have a xenophobic agenda against Nigerians in S.A.

They have such an efficient police force but the rate of crime in Jo'burg is one of the highest in the world. When South Africans were damaging foreigners' properties, we didn't see their policemen arresting their machete-wielding citizens.

My message to Nigerians and other Africans living in South Africa is this: try as much as possible to live a crime-free life, stay out of their ghettos and make sure you associate less with their locals and finally, invest most of your hard-earned cash back home, so that one day, they won't come up with a conspiracy against you and send you back home empty-handed.

Efficient police!?!? South Africa police are worthless!

There are more private security guards in S.Africa than their entire policeforce and military combined! That is madness!! Not to mention that the police are corrupt and commit violent crimes themselves.

Have you seen the nightmare videos online of mass crimes and attacks in S.Africa, and how the police cannot control it? S.Africa is hell on earth man, and the police have less people than the gangs. Rainbow country my ass.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by helinues: 8:38am On Apr 22, 2017
mikkyjagga1:
such statement isn't appropriate, don't grieve d holy spirit

Bobo, even if holy spirit stand near me, i go give am dirty slap..
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 8:40am On Apr 22, 2017
ISTANDWITHBUHAR:

[s]Oga this are special force and we have them, Maybe you haven't seen our DSS that's how they look gallant too.[/s].
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 9:05am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

Efficient police!?!? South Africa police are worthless!

There are more private security guards in S.Africa than their entire policeforce and military combined! That is madness!! Not to mention that the police are corrupt and commit violent crimes themselves.

Have you seen the nightmare videos online of mass crimes and attacks in S.Africa, and how the police cannot control it? S.Africa is hell on earth man, and the police have less people than the gangs. Rainbow country my ass.
South African police are worthless because they don't protect nigerian criminals?? This uncontrollable hate you have for SA is going to eat you alive

If SA police are worthless imagine what we would call nigerian police.SMH

So when you get bored with your live all you do is watch SA police online videos??

4 Likes

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Cityguy: 9:11am On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID PEOPLE

FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

CURSE OF A RELIGION

SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME
You can't Cal Christianity a cursed religion. Ask even a child the religion that adjective describes perfectly, you will be told the answer. World over, it is the same set of slimes. If someone should point a finger, I'm sorry dear,not someone from your area.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by BigBrother9ja: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Cityguy:

You can't Cal Christianity a cursed religion. Ask even a child the religion that adjective describes perfectly, you will be told the answer. World over, it is the same set of slimes. If someone should point a finger, I'm sorry dear,not someone from your area.
Miserable slime

Hypocrites
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Cityguy: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2017
niceprof:
It is a pity that most people condemning this man-though not proven guilty yet- are all not innocent of this very crime in varying degrees.

He may be guilty or innocent but all i know is that churches are under serious attack and the integrity of most men of God is the prime target.

All i can do it to pray and not pass judgement as i no holy pass...
Very intelligent, humane and commendable. I for one, I'm not surprised at most comments here. Some people have empty space between their ears, so what's the surprise there. Continue doing good, upholding these mortals who have chosen to lead other mortals in doing God's will. God will reward you in truth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Cityguy: 9:34am On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Miserable slime

Hypocrites
You obviously don't understand some term you use. If I were you, I wouldn't use 'slimes' and 'hypocrites'.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by CyrusTheGreat: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Jayceon:
South African police are worthless because they don't protect nigerian criminals?? This uncontrollable hate you have for SA is going to eat you alive

If SA police are worthless imagine what we would call nigerian police.SMH

So when you get bored with your live all you do is watch SA police online videos??

No no you read me all wrong! I am not defending this molester Pastor! I just remarked that the SA police is just corrupt and understaffed. Naij cops are probably similar but I think the level of violent crimes in SA in general is much worse than in parts of Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Cityguy: 9:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Charly68:
and Joshua Iginla was saying on Sunday telecast that he saw another scandal against another man of God...may God help us if indeed this is not just a frame up from the pit of hell.. The man taught the south Africans his dialect songs and they could sing it fluently . The pit of Hell is really angry against church leaders. Believers must rise up to pray fervent prayers for their leaders.
Word of God is true. We have been forewarned of all these so we wouldn't be surprised. We need to watch and pray for more than before, the devil and his agents (antichrists= those who stand against all Christ represents) are vicious and more cunning in their schemes to no other end but to deceive, discourage and lure many out of the Way that leads to eternal life. We can't afford to be distracted at this hour.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Cityguy: 9:43am On Apr 22, 2017
bellville:
You understand that country perfectly. If you're going to south Africa, please stick to blackberlin's advice
I concur.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 22, 2017
CyrusTheGreat:

No no you read me all wrong! I am not defending this molester Pastor! I just remarked that the SA police is just corrupt and understaffed. Naij cops are probably similar but I think the level of violent crimes in SA in general is much worse than in parts of Nigeria.
South African police don't brutalize innocent citizens,there might have been few cases but they never go unchallenged,they know the consequences of such

You are not defending this "pastor"?? Explain your explosive temper in your original comment.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by BigBrother9ja: 11:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Cityguy:

You obviously don't understand some term you use. If I were you, I wouldn't use 'slimes' and 'hypocrites'.
I used those because that's exactly who you people are.
Always twisting and altering you bible in order to suit your selfish lifestyle.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Cityguy: 11:13am On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Hahaha. Trust me, you don't want to go there. I urge you drop that lie of argument cos there's no greater twist than your manual to start with.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by okiaso(m): 11:34am On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:

Recent Reviews & Opinions tagged "Religion"
http://imessenger.com.ng/tag/Religion

Recent Reviews & Opinions tagged "Church"
http://imessenger.com.ng/tag/Church
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by Etetejake(m): 3:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
He is not an igbo man, no wonder I haven't seen a comment against the tribe.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by vivian4god2010: 7:54pm On Apr 22, 2017
BigBrother9ja:
STUUUUUUUUUUUUUPID PEOPLE

FAKE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

THEY ARE ALL THE SAME.

CURSE OF A RELIGION

SHAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMpop
E

The religion is not cursed but gives freedom of expression that is why most female speak out. But yours, lol; i guess no body gets to know because the females are afraid of being stoned to death. They are typical slaves in all ramification. So now tell me, which of this religions is cursed?

DUMB!!!
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by BigBrother9ja: 8:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
vivian4god2010:

The religion is not cursed but gives freedom of expression that is why most female speak out. But yours, lol; i guess no body gets to know because the females are afraid of being stoned to death. They are typical slaves in all ramification. So now tell me, which of this religions is cursed?

DUMB!!!
Dólt

How many of your sisters have been stoned to death?
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by mytym(m): 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
ZKOSOSO:
Feel bad for this Tim...... He preaches sound doctrine o... popular Televangelist... on MiTV.

Now see wetin puna don cost am now.....!! Third-leg failure.....!!

Ladies felling giant Men since the days of Garden of Eden...!!

The gift of God is without​ repentance. He could be deep in sin and still delivering hot teachings...

Also, considering what innocent Nigerians in SA have been facing recently, there's still a possibility of framing that man. Not that he's innocent but the arrests and media hype is basically based on the account of 'numerous' ladies in his church.

He was on the run. That's where he got it wrong. Even if he was framed, every person both lawed and unlawed will conclude he is culpable.

Nigerian pastors/ GOs in SA have been for long persecuted by their SA counterparts stating that they (Nigerians) have taken all their members. This and so many other factors should be considered before judging him or anyone....

Pastor Tim seemed like a genuine pastor at least in 2003 when I was opportuned to attend a program here in Nigeria where he was a guest minister. He told us was brought up as devout The Apostolic Church member so the fact that he preaches sound doctrine is explanable.

The fact that he is human means anything can happen, he can f*-k up, the more reason we should not trust men of 'God', but trust only God. God is not a man that he should lie...Only God cannot f*-k up.

It's a sign of endtime, even true believers will be weary...

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ZKOSOSO(m): 10:20am On Apr 23, 2017
mytym:

The gift of God is without​ repentance. He could be deep in sin and still delivering hot teachings...

Also, considering what innocent Nigerians in SA have been facing recently, there's still a possibility of framing that man. Not that he's innocent but the arrests and media hype is basically based on the account of 'numerous' ladies in his church.

He was on the run. That's where he got it wrong. Even if he was framed, every person both lawed and unlawed will conclude he is culpable.

Nigerian pastors/ GOs in SA have been for long persecuted by their SA counterparts stating that they (Nigerians) have taken all their members. This and so many other factors should be considered before judging him or anyone....

Pastor Tim seemed like a genuine pastor at least in 2003 when I was opportuned to attend a program here in Nigeria where he was a guest minister. He told us was brought up as devout The Apostolic Church member so the fact that he preaches sound doctrine is explanable.

The fact that he is human means anything can happen, he can f*-k up, the more reason we should not trust men of 'God', but trust only God. God is not a man that he should lie...Only God cannot f*-k up.

God bless u sir for the observations........ The truth will sure come out soon...!!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by mytym(m): 12:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZKOSOSO:

God bless u sir for the observations........ The truth will sure come out soon...!!

Thanks
I sincerely wait on the truth.
God bless you too.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by oaroloye(m): 4:48am On Aug 09, 2017
SHALOM!

danot1030:

How i wish many of the sheeples defending the almighty aposhu will read this maybe their eyes will be opened to the myth behind the sexual exploits of those fake miracle working pastors whom they think because they work miracles they can't commit immoral act.

I remember him tried to hype his followers said "we can't be doing that nonsense and we still carry power ". Who said?

I find this quote very interesting.

Could you tell us where and when he said it?

Devil also give power with conditional rituals, like sex and other things.

My research has determined that the Devil has no Power that he can give; the Devils are dependent upon stealing Spiritual Energy from other creatures. Therefore, when Satan wants to "give" people who come to him Power, HE MERELY STOPS STEALING IT. All Humans have Spiritual Power fed to us from Heaven, moment-by-moment; if the Devils stop stealing it from us for as little as THREE days, ESP begins to rehabilitate.

He would therefore tell his Followers that HE gave them that Power, and they should be grateful to him, yadda, yadda, yadda- deception, deception, deception.

If a Christian keeps the Commandments of God for prolonged periods, their Spiritual Power rises, and the Devils can do nothing about it, because their Spirit Energy is unpalatable to them. If they should SIN, however, the Devils can instantly remove all the Energy they have stored, which can derange their mind, render them comatose, or even kill them outright.

It is not in the Devils' interests to do this to the fullest extent to everyone they are opportuned to.

It pays Satan more, in the long run, to leave a Fallen Christian more-or-less intact, when they fall into Error, so that their Brethren are not alerted, and so that they can continue to deceive others.

If their Ministries ever became a threat to his SIGNIFICANT Operations, the Devils can shut them down in a second.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by oaroloye(m): 5:57am On Aug 09, 2017
SHALOM!

mytym:

It is not the place of GOD to remove Spiritual Powers from his Fallen Servants.

He has other Servants for that purpose; SATAN is one of them.

Sometimes the Devil plays it smart, and does not depower a Sinner to the extent that he has Right and Ability to, because he wants to create a WITCH, or a FALSE PROPHET.

I have been saying this for months.

However, to the best if my knowledge, the entire case is based on the accusation of ONE alleged victim, a sleaze named MBALI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYtTPtwIFU

They went after him WITH GUNS, and WITHOUT A WARRANT, on the testimony of ONE HARLOT.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5717485_vlcsnap00019_jpeg128038a2609ab80ab8fbbd8e2ccf7cec

When I say "HARLOT," I mean EXACTLY what I say; SHE SAID that she and other girls "SUBMITTED" themselves to the Pastor, because THEY WERE PROMISED THAT "HE WOULD MAKE THEM FAMOUS." By the way, SHE is NOT a "girl," but a TWENTY-SEVEN YEAR OLD WOMAN, who says that she was HELD AGAINST HER WILL, and RAPED AGAINST HER WILL by a FIFTY-SIX YEAR OLD MAN (who SLEEPS and goes to the BATHROOM like any regular guy, folks!) for TWO YEARS!

(Isn't there supposed to be some sort of an AWARD for THAT level of intelligence- or lack thereof?)

oaroloye:

RATHER THAN JUST MAKE VAGUE ALLEGATIONS AND ASSERTIONS, I LIKE TO PROVIDE PROOFS OF WHAT I SAY. THE FOLLOWING IS A TRANSCRIPT OF A VIDEO OF THE ALLEGED RAPE VICTIM.

Church Women assisted Nigerian Pastor to Organize Young Girls.

(April 21, 2017)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYsZ8y5PpIQ

[b][SADC Broadcast:] “27 YEAR OLD MBALI SAYS SHE WAS RAPED AND ABUSED BY OMOTOSO FOR MORE THAN TWO YEARS.

“She says that she was initially approached by his Senior Women Assistants. She was whisked to OMOTOSO'S house in Ifianam, Durban, and that is where the alleged abuse started.

“MBALI says 40 other girls lived there, some as young as 14.”

[MBALI speaking:] “He would call me to his room, then he would sleep with me without my permission. He had his way with me.”

[SADC Commentator:] “THE CHURCH WOMEN ASSISTING OMOTOSO HAD ONE STRICT CRITERIA: THE GIRLS HAD TO BE ATTRACTIVE.”

[MBALI speaking:]“The Church members would meet random girls in the street, and lured them to the Pastor. They promised them that their lives would change. The girls were promised fame if they submitted themselves to the Pastor.

“They were made to a bed(?) they were sexually-abused...”

[SADC Commentator:]”MBALI SAYS THAT THE GIRLS DID NOT TRY TO ESCAPE, AND OMOTOSO THREATENED THEM EVERY DAY.”

[MBALI speaking:]”….his room and as I should bring our Bible. Then he angrily said if we tell anyone or try to leave his house, he would kill us by chopping off our heads. He said he will disappear because he was Nigerian, and no-one would find him.”[/b]

IS THIS GIRL A CREDIBLE WITNESS AGAINST A PASTOR?

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

. EXODUS 23:1-9.

"THOU shalt not raise a false report:
put not thine hand with the Wicked
to be an Unrighteous Witness.
2. "Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do Evil;
neither shalt thou speak in a cause
to decline after many to wrest Judgment:
3. "Neither shalt thou countenance
a poor man in his cause.
4. "If thou meet thine Enemy's
ox or his ass going astray,
thou shalt surely bring it back to him again.
5. "If thou see the ass of him that hateth thee
lying under his burden,
and wouldest forbear to help him,
thou shalt surely help with him.
6. "Thou shalt not wrest the Judgment
of thy Poor in his cause.
7. "Keep thee far from a false matter;
and the Innocent and Righteous slay thou not:
for I will not justify the Wicked.
8. "And thou shalt take no Gift:
for the gift blindeth the Wise,
and perverteth the words of the Righteous.
9. "Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger:
for ye know the heart of a stranger,
seeing ye were strangers in the Land of Egypt."

. LEVITICUS 19:11-18.

11. "Ye shall not steal,
neither deal falsely,
neither lie one to another.
12. "And ye shall not swear
by My Name falsely,
neither shalt thou profane
The Name of thy God:
I am The LORD.
13. "Thou shalt not defraud thy Neighbour,
neither rob him:
the wages of him that is hired
shall not abide with thee
all night until the morning.
14. "Thou shalt not curse the deaf,
nor put a stumblingblock before the blind,
but shalt fear thy God:
I am The LORD."
15. "Ye shall do no unrighteousness in Judgment:
thou shalt not respect the person of the Poor,
nor honor the person of the Mighty:
but in righteousness shalt thou
Judge thy Neighbour.
16. "Thou shalt not go up and down
as a Talebearer among thy people:
neither shalt thou stand against
the blood of thy Neighbour;
I am The LORD.
17. "Thou shalt not hate thy Brother in thine heart:
thou shalt in any wise Rebuke thy Neighbour,
and not suffer Sin upon him.
18. "Thou shalt not avenge,
nor bear any grudge
against the Children of thy People,
but thou shalt love
thy Neighbour as thyself:
I am the LORD."

. DEUTERONOMY 25:13-16.

13. Thou shalt not have in thy bag
divers weights, a great and a small.
14. Thou shalt not have in thine house
divers measures, a great and a small.
15. But thou shalt have a perfect and just weight,
a perfect and just measure shalt thou have:
that thy days may be lengthened
in the Land which the LORD thy God giveth thee.
16. For all that do such things,
and all that do unrighteously,
are an Abomination unto the LORD thy God.

. MATTHEW 7:1-6.

"JUDGE not,
that ye be not judged.
2. "For with what judgment ye judge,
ye shall be Judged:
and with what measure ye mete,
it shall be Measured to you again.
3. "And why beholdest thou the mote
that is in thy Brother's eye,
but considerest not the beam
that is in thine own eye?
4. "Or how wilt thou say to thy Brother,

'LET ME PULL OUT THE MOTE
OUT OF THINE EYE;'

and, behold,
a beam is in thine own eye?
5. "Thou Hypocrite, first cast out the beam
out of thine own eye;
and then shalt thou see clearly
to cast out the mote out of thy Brother's eye.
6. "Give not that which is holy unto the dogs,
neither cast ye your pearls before swine,
lest they trample them under their feet,
and turn again and rend you."

. MATTHEW 25:31-46.

31. "When The Son of Man shall come in his Glory,
and all the holy Angels with him,
then shall he sit upon the Throne of his Glory:
32. "And before him shall be gathered all nations:
and he shall separate them one from another,
as a shepherd divideth his sheep from the goats:
33. "And he shall set the sheep on his right hand,
but the goats on the left."
34. "Then shall the King say
unto them on his right hand,

'COME, YE BLESSED OF MY FATHER,
INHERIT THE KINGDOM PREPARED FOR YOU
FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD:
35. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME DRINK:
I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME IN:
36. 'NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME:
I WAS SICK,
AND YE VISITED ME:
I WAS IN PRISON,
AND YE CAME UNTO ME.'

37. "Then shall the Righteous answer him,
saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE AN HUNGRED,
AND FED THEE?
OR THIRSTY,
AND GAVE THEE DRINK?
38. 'WHEN SAW WE THEE A STRANGER,
AND TOOK THEE IN?
OR NAKED,
AND CLOTHED THEE?
39. 'OR WHEN SAW WE THEE SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND CAME UNTO THEE?'

40. "And the King shall answer
and say unto them,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE HAVE DONE IT
UNTO ONE OF THE LEAST
OF THESE MY BRETHREN,
YE HAVE DONE IT UNTO ME." '

41. "Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand,

'DEPART FROM ME,
YE CURSED,
INTO EVERLASTING FIRE,
PREPARED FOR THE DEVIL AND HIS ANGELS:
42. 'FOR I WAS AN HUNGRED,
AND YE GAVE ME NO MEAT:
I WAS THIRSTY,
AND YE GAVE ME NO DRINK:
43. 'I WAS A STRANGER,
AND YE TOOK ME NOT IN:
NAKED,
AND YE CLOTHED ME NOT:
SICK,
AND IN PRISON,
AND YE VISITED ME NOT.'

44. "Then shall they also answer him,
saying,

'LORD, WHEN SAW WE THEE
AN HUNGRED,
OR ATHIRST,
OR A STRANGER,
OR NAKED,
OR SICK,
OR IN PRISON,
AND DID NOT MINISTER UNTO THEE?'

45. "Then shall he answer them,
saying,

'VERILY I SAY UNTO YOU,

"INASMUCH AS YE DID IT NOT
TO ONE OF THE LEAST OF THESE,
YE DID IT NOT TO ME." '

46. "And these shall go away
into Everlasting Punishment:
but the Righteous into Life Eternal."

. LUKE 10:25-37.

25. And, behold,
a certain lawyer stood up,
and tempted him,
saying,

"Master, what shall I do to inherit Eternal Life?"

26. He Said unto him,

"What is written in The Law?
How readest thou?"

27. And he answering said,

" 'THOU SHALT LOVE THE LORD THY GOD
WITH ALL THY HEART,
AND WITH ALL THY SOUL,
AND WITH ALL THY STRENGTH,
AND WITH ALL THY MIND;
AND THY NEIGHBOUR AS THYSELF.' "

28. And he Said unto him,

"Thou hast answered right:
this do,
and thou shalt live."

29. But he,
willing to justify himself,
said unto Jesus,

"And who is my Neighbour?"

30. And Jesus answering Said,

“A certain man went down from Jerusalem to Jericho,
and fell among thieves,
which stripped him of his raiment,
and wounded him,
and departed,
leaving him half dead.
31. “And by chance
there came down a certain Priest
that way:
and when he saw him,
he passed by on the other side.
32. “And likewise a Levite,
when he was at the place,
came and looked on him,
and passed by on the other side.
33. “But a certain Samaritan,
as he journeyed,
came where he was:
and when he saw him,
he had compassion on him,
34. “And went to him,
and bound up his wounds,
pouring in oil and wine,
and set him on his own beast,
and brought him to an inn,
and took care of him.
35. “And on the morrow when he departed,
he took out two pence,
and gave them to the host,
and said unto him,

'TAKE CARE OF HIM;
AND WHATSOEVER THOU SPENDEST MORE,
WHEN I COME AGAIN,
I WILL REPAY THEE.'

36. “Which now of these three,
thinkest thou,
was Neighbour unto him
that fell among the thieves?”

37. And he said,

“He that shewed Mercy on him.”

Then Said Jesus unto him,

“Go, and do thou likewise.”

His LAWYER at PORT ELIZABETH said that he had ARRANGED TO MEET THE POLICE at Port Elizabeth, THROUGH HIM, and had told them what plane he was coming in on. The HAWKS (their Flying Squad, I gather,) BETRAYED HIM, and ARRESTED him like a TERRORIST, even though they had PROMISED that he was MERELY INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5717484_vlcsnap00023_jpeg55a34facc1ce8b6c5f828136cc30d969

I want to know the SOURCE of your information, that "HE WAS ON THE RUN."

I want to know how you came to the conclusion that he was "ON THE RUN" having left his comfortable home, and come to the ONE city where the Police were looking for him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5717486_vlcsnap00021_jpegba967914e67497323ff0d1d5154e1686

Do people like yourself regard it as "FUN" to casually brand a man a criminal, and destroy his reputation, with a few keystrokes, just because it's EASY?

If your father were so accused, is THAT how you would handle the issue?

oaroloye:
SHALOM!

. PSALM 35:11-12.

11. False witnesses did rise up;
they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
12. They rewarded me Evil for Good
to the spoiling of my soul.

I have only just now viewed this video by the Lawyer who was assisting TIMOTHY OMOTOSO to meet with the Police for an interview, on the wake of allegations against him.

This flies in the face of claims that he was a criminal fugitive from arrest.

This testimony shows that the Police lied several times, so as to completely humiliate the Pastor.

We also learn that there was NO ARREST WARRANT- despite the Police claiming to have been HUNTING him for days.

The Police had been contacted by the Pastor, THROUGH THIS LAWYER, OWEN HABNER(?) at PORT ELIZABETH, telling them which flight he was on.

I say that this much more than "strongly suggests," but rather proves, that the whole Case is a fabrication, with no basis in fact.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FrtCO0LX504

IT IS A SHAME, THAT NO OTHER CHRISTIAN IS STEPPING UP TO SPEAK IN DEFENSE OF THIS PASTOR.

So far as I knew, until today, I was the only person defending the Right of this man to a FAIR TRIAL, based on EVIDENCE.

An alleged SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN) MEMBER accused ME of being involved in his case, because of my Teaching that there is NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD IN THE LAW OF MOSES AGAINST RAPE.

He even went so far as to claim to have a report that TIMOTHY OMOTOSO told a CELL MATE that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

ScienceWatch:
Oaroloye, you have accused me falsely of lying about the Nigerian Pastor arrested for rape and other sexual crimes against very young girls in his congregation. When I first saw the headlines I thought it could be you because you obsessed much about "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

This pastor also said that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. Thats why I thought it was you or that the FAKE PASTOR was under your spell.

Here is the link : http://www.africanews.com/2017/04/21/popular-nigerian-pastor-arrested-in-sa-airport-toilet-over-rape-claims//

Since you knew thus, why didn't you abide by it, before joining the multitude to slander him as a fugitive, without any evidence?

As soon as a person exalts themselves to be a "PASTOR" over "LESSER BRETHREN," he has FALLEN.

The Lord specifically forbade such practice.

It does not necessarily follow that other corruption will follow: MASTERY OVER FELLOW BRETHREN IS ALREADY CORRUPTION- but many Pastors live otherwise exemplary lives, and due without any scandal whatsoever- which I regard as the Spiritual equivalent of packing the whole Brethren in a big bus, and, obeying every traffic regulation, even,without offending any other road-user, quietly driving everyone into HELL.

TRUE BELIEVERS ARE EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY GHOST.

"WEARY" is NOT in their vocabulary!
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ScienceWatch: 11:52am On Aug 09, 2017
You have preached from the hilltops that RAPE VICTIMS ARE TO BLAME FOR RAPE EVEN IF THEY ARE BABIES !!
You are a defender of rapists !! Your behavior is clear evidence that Criminal Scientology and Drug-induced Nagualism has raped your own soul.

Fake pastor Bronchitis Oaroloye, you have accused me falsely of lying about the Nigerian pastor arrested for rape and other sexual crimes against very young girls in his congregation. When I first saw the headlines I thought it could be you because you obsessed much about "RAPE IS NOT A SIN."

The imprisoned pastor Timothy Omotoso also said to a cell-mate that RAPE IS NOT A SIN. Thats why I thought it was you that was charged with the rapes or that FAKE pastor Omotoso was under your spell.

Here is the link : http://www.africanews.com/2017/04/21/popular-nigerian-pastor-arrested-in-sa-airport-toilet-over-rape-claims//

Now everyone knows who is lying !! pastor Bronchitis you are a lier and protector of RAPISTS. Read the official reports on the fake pastor Timithy omotoso who is in prison awaiting trail for among other things, RAPE.

Look below at how you cruelly deceive others with your vicious Satanic mixing of Holy Scriptures with Drug-induced fictional novels such as Fictional Nagualism and Criminal Scientology

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matthew 25:1-46.)
1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.
All of the fictional 10 points you teach have no value or connection to Jesus Christ no matter how clever you attempt to mix it.

Every spiritual teaching depend on its source for power. Your source is Satanic. The authors of your teachings on Nagualism and Criminal Scientology were despicable persons who defrauded their innocent readers with fictional novels inspired by the use of Hallucinogenic drugs.

But before fraudster L.Ron Hubbard started Scientology, he was an officer in the Navy.
His military service is a major part of his persona within the church, which boasts of his multiple medals and his involvement in major battles during World War II.
However, his military records show that most of his service took place in the continental US. The documentary "Going Clear" explains the myth Hubbard created about his time at sea and what really happened.

His wife Miss Northrup wrote that Hubbard wooed her by saying he “was a war hero” and that he was the captain of a ship that was downed in the Pacific. He also reportedly told her that he “spent weeks on a raft, had been blinded by the sun, and his back was broken” during his time at war.
The HBO doc found his military records revealing the only maladies he ever suffered were mild arthritis, venereal disease and conjunctivitis.

In 1950, the family moved to Elizabeth, New Jersey, where Hubbard began writing the book, "Dianetics," from his kitchen table this is the foundation upon which Scientology is built. But his wife Northrup’s writings reveal that Hubbard's motives behind "Dianetics" was not based on science, or on the hope of helping people. According to her recollections, Hubbard had said to his wife: “The only way to make any real money was to have religion.

There are thousands of criminal charges faced by Scientology's leadership. It is not hard to see why.
Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by ScienceWatch: 1:22pm On Aug 09, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

However, to the best if my knowledge, the entire case is based on the accusation of ONE alleged victim, a sleaze named MBALI.

An alleged SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN) MEMBER accused ME of being involved in his case, because of my Teaching that there is NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD IN THE LAW OF MOSES AGAINST RAPE.

He even went so far as to claim to have a report that TIMOTHY OMOTOSO told a CELL MATE that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.
The fake pastor Timothy Omotoso is facing 22 counts of rape. The police did the right thing to arrest this shitbag in the toilet !!

It is shocking !! The fake pastor Timothy Omotoso is facing 22 counts of rape and sexual assault against children between 14 and 17 yrs old.
A prosecutor pleaded with the Port Elizabeth, South Africa Magistrate’s Court yesterday to protect a group of women and young children from the pastor who allegedly trafficked and then sexually abused members of his own congregation..
“Just look outside [the court] at what is happening,” state advocate Nceba Ntelwa said, referring to hundreds of protesters holding placards in support of Pastor Timothy Omotoso. “It really pains me. There are people defending him. They don’t understand why he is here.

“I ask the court to protect the victims by not releasing this pastor.”
The imprisoned Nigerian televangelist and head of the Jesus Dominion International Church will hear his fate on June 9.
Wearing a shiny expensive blue suit Omotoso, 58, smiled in the dock as his lawyer accused Hawks investigating officer Warrant Officer Peter Plaatjies of lying, generalising and exaggerating facts.

Defence advocate Alfonso Hattingh said Omotoso, who was arrested on April 21 and faces 22 counts of rape and sexual assault, had given an undertaking that he would stand trial, not interfere with state witnesses and abide by any bail conditions set.
But Ntelwa said Omotoso, who lives in Durban, had been aware of the pending investigation since October and had made it near to impossible for the Hawks to arrest him.

"In addition, he had allegedly continued his sexual encounters with young women.
“This just shows you the type of man we are dealing with,” Ntelwa said.
He said there were a total of 10 complainants, four of whom had been aged between 14 and 17 at the time.
“All the victims were vulnerable for different reasons.
“Some had no parents or came from poor backgrounds.
“It was easy to lure them in and groom them with the promise of a better life.”

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

TB Joshua’s Daughter Called To Bar (Photo) / Kumuyi Speaks On His Death Vows Not Not Hand Over To Rascals / 2019 Election: Bishop Isaac Idahosa Admonishes Nigerians To Get Their PVCs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.