Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,434 members, 7,823,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:24 PM

Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa (47668 Views)

Pastor Tim Omotoso Thinking Of Suicide, Can't Sleep While In Prison / Pastor Tim Omotosho Slammed With 22 Sex Charges, As 18 More Victims Come Out / Pastor Tim Omotoso Sexually Molests Church Members In South Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Re: Pastor Tim Omotoso Arrested For Having Sex With Church Members In South Africa by mytym(m): 7:46pm On Aug 10, 2017
oaroloye:
SHALOM!

It is not the place of GOD to remove Spiritual Powers from his Fallen Servants.

He has other Servants for that purpose; SATAN is one of them.

Sometimes the Devil plays it smart, and does not depower a Sinner to the extent that he has Right and Ability to, because he wants to create a WITCH, or a FALSE PROPHET.

I have been saying this for months.

However, to the best if my knowledge, the entire case is based on the accusation of ONE alleged victim, a sleaze named MBALI.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MdYtTPtwIFU

They went after him WITH GUNS, and WITHOUT A WARRANT, on the testimony of ONE HARLOT.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5717485_vlcsnap00019_jpeg128038a2609ab80ab8fbbd8e2ccf7cec

When I say "HARLOT," I mean EXACTLY what I say; SHE SAID that she and other girls "SUBMITTED" themselves to the Pastor, because THEY WERE PROMISED THAT "HE WOULD MAKE THEM FAMOUS." By the way, SHE is NOT a "girl," but a TWENTY-SEVEN YEAR OLD WOMAN, who says that she was HELD AGAINST HER WILL, and RAPED AGAINST HER WILL by a FIFTY-SIX YEAR OLD MAN (who SLEEPS and goes to the BATHROOM like any regular guy, folks!) for TWO YEARS!

(Isn't there supposed to be some sort of an AWARD for THAT level of intelligence- or lack thereof?)

His LAWYER at PORT ELIZABETH said that he had ARRANGED TO MEET THE POLICE at Port Elizabeth, THROUGH HIM, and had told them what plane he was coming in on. The HAWKS (their Flying Squad, I gather,) BETRAYED HIM, and ARRESTED him like a TERRORIST, even though they had PROMISED that he was MERELY INVITED FOR AN INTERVIEW.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5717484_vlcsnap00023_jpeg55a34facc1ce8b6c5f828136cc30d969

I want to know the SOURCE of your information, that "HE WAS ON THE RUN."

I want to know how you came to the conclusion that he was "ON THE RUN" having left his comfortable home, and come to the ONE city where the Police were looking for him.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/5717486_vlcsnap00021_jpegba967914e67497323ff0d1d5154e1686

Do people like yourself regard it as "FUN" to casually brand a man a criminal, and destroy his reputation, with a few keystrokes, just because it's EASY?

If your father were so accused, is THAT how you would handle the issue?

So far as I knew, until today, I was the only person defending the Right of this man to a FAIR TRIAL, based on EVIDENCE.

An alleged SYNAGOGUE CHURCH OF ALL NATIONS (SCOAN) MEMBER accused ME of being involved in his case, because of my Teaching that there is NO COMMANDMENT OF GOD IN THE LAW OF MOSES AGAINST RAPE.

He even went so far as to claim to have a report that TIMOTHY OMOTOSO told a CELL MATE that RAPE IS NOT A SIN.

Since you knew thus, why didn't you abide by it, before joining the multitude to slander him as a fugitive, without any evidence?

As soon as a person exalts themselves to be a "PASTOR" over "LESSER BRETHREN," he has FALLEN.

The Lord specifically forbade such practice.

It does not necessarily follow that other corruption will follow: MASTERY OVER FELLOW BRETHREN IS ALREADY CORRUPTION- but many Pastors live otherwise exemplary lives, and due without any scandal whatsoever- which I regard as the Spiritual equivalent of packing the whole Brethren in a big bus, and, obeying every traffic regulation, even,without offending any other road-user, quietly driving everyone into HELL.

TRUE BELIEVERS ARE EMPOWERED BY THE HOLY GHOST.

"WEARY" is NOT in their vocabulary!

If you read carefully my comments, I never said he was guilty nor did I say he was innocent. I didn't judge him. I commented based on the OPs post. You were reading to reply not to understand. Read again and keep whatever truths to yourself.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pope Benedict Announces Shocking Conversion To Islam / 50% Pay Cut: Pastor Adeboye Tackled By Lawmakers / Hilarious Tweet By Pastor Enoch Adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.