Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,056 members, 7,818,164 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:19 AM

Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims (49081 Views)

John Fashanu Condemns Herdsmen Attack; Sympathize With Benue Victims.‎ / Immigration Officer Involved In Calabar Electrocution Tragedy Dies / Survival: Victims Of Calabar Electrocution Cry Out Loud For Help (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by toyinjimoh(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
they should send money to their respective family
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by HRich(m): 12:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
That i'm a football fan wouldn't be the reason why i should risk my life to stay out late. Just to watch my club play when they don't even know me.

RIP to the dead and lesson to the living,

follow results with an online result updates, stop staying out late just to watch people who don't know u and people who don't have your time
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by seguno2: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
xynerise:
Nice gesture. Die hard fans embarassed

Will they send a delegation to their burial with cash donations?
Abi the club is not a die hard team?
Foolish Nigerians sending their poverty riddled coins to enrich oyinbos to continue their exploitation and superiority.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by BABANGBALI: 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
Proudly United. kiss kiss kiss

If na one yeye club wey dem yeye fans dey always make noise sey their blood be blue, dem yeye club no go even look dem side not to talk of consoling dem. tongue tongue tongue

Wait and see how dem go attack me, bunch of touts tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by clems88(m): 12:11pm On Apr 21, 2017
D
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by HRich(m): 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
toyinjimoh:
Because they are Nigerians, everything should then be settled with money abi?

How many of Manchester United officials know them?

Beg go away

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Jabioro: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
No message from Federal Government yet.. I'm waiting for condolence committee to be instituted..
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by poet2003: 12:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Rip.. embarassed
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by vantage001: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Dey should drop small thing for the families.
A club that pays Pogba 350,000 pounds a week can afford to commiserate with 100,000 pounds to each of the family.
I mean, what is the point of being a die-hard fan then, if the money no fit ever flow reach your side?
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by BABANGBALI: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
toyinjimoh:
hmmmmmm no go die because of this o, nobody go look your side?
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Rojadirecta: 12:13pm On Apr 21, 2017
Great Manchester United!
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by YaksonFCA(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
So sad. Thanks for identifying MUFC.
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by ezzyoj(m): 12:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice one
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by FbiSegun(m): 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
A tragedy******
May their soul RIP.
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by BABANGBALI: 12:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
rittyben:
Oh Abasi mi
are you a calabar babe? That's what they always say whenever they are "coming." grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
United Fii Life... Rip to the dead fans...
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by mmsen: 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
ajoskele:
Good one MU.

In saner climes, officials of the disco firm, the football house and even those local govt would be behind bar by now.

But it is Nigeria. Anything goes.

Why should the disco firm be prosecuted?

It is the owner of the property who is responsible.

And whoever did the electrical work.

People shouldn't tolerate so much informal, unregulated building. Such venues are not be patronized by intelligent, rational human beings.

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Cutie09(m): 12:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
lifezone247:
Waiting for Anderlecht to do same cos I knw is not only Man U fans, there are actually hatters who don't want Man U to win there by supporting Anderlercht. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured

Smh don't know what you are yawning about
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by jidxin(m): 12:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
admax:
They died watching the team they love!

This unavoidable deaths was caused by negligence from PHCN. Power that was meant to power homes and factories is channelled to cause massive death and injuries.

I hope some persons will be held responsible and football centres should be in a secure place and not make shift structures we have all over the country.

I sympathise with their families too

From a Chelsea fan
but bro dont u know it's outlawed building under electric cables....
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by mmsen: 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
vantage001:
Dey should drop small thing for the families.
A club that pays Pogba 350,000 pounds a week can afford to commiserate with 100,000 pounds to each of the family.
I mean, what is the point of being a die-hard fan then, if the money no fit ever flow reach your side?

Why should they hand out free money for gross stupidity?

Do you know how bad the electrical wiring must have been for this to happen?

Or what kind of ramshackle venue this must have been? I'm sure that you could tell before walking in that the venue was unsafe but because of the culture of tolerating nonsense these people walked in to a death trap.

If they were in Calabar there are plenty of places to watch a game where you won't be in harms way. These people took their lives into their own hands and it ended unfortunately for them.

Hopefully none of them had children. This is Darwin's law at work.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by nNEOo(m): 12:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Killer herdsmen have been killing ppl n that bastrrrrd called buhari is still keeping mute angry
Can you imagine man u that's not even in this country took barely 24hrs to send condolence msgs to their families.

2 Likes

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by IykeB(m): 12:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=maxiuc post=55773869]why them no send small money give cross river state government to locate families of the affected fans

at list 15k pounds is enough

all this clubs dont know how to give back to the societ

Outa all the comments here i picked yours because you really sound matured..yes consolations will be helpful to the grieves but money will go a long way.
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by CEO1(m): 12:31pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Celcius: 12:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
They've left the troubles of this wicked world, though not how anyone would have wanted it. I pray they find eternal peace with Christ.
Amen.
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by millionboi(m): 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
lifezone247:
Waiting for Anderlecht to do same cos I knw it's not only Man U fans, there are actually hatters who don't want Man U to win there by supporting Anderlercht. RIP to the dead and quick recovery to the injured
esp Chelsea fans.

#weknowdem.
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by xynerise: 12:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
seguno2:

Will they send a delegation to their burial with cash donations?
Abi the club is not a die hard team?
Foolish Nigerians sending their poverty riddled coins to enrich oyinbos to continue their exploitation and superiority.

Are you done? Now gerrarahia undecided
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by millionboi(m): 12:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
[quote author=IykeB post=55774453][/quote]corruption wil not allow it get to u.
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Princefrankie1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 21, 2017
HRich:
That i'm a football fan wouldn't be the reason why i should risk my life to stay out late. Just to watch my club play when they don't even know me.

RIP to the dead and lesson to the living,

follow results with an online result updates, stop staying out late just to watch people who don't know u and people who don't have your time

My dear you ain't watching football for the players benefit alone, you are watching for your own happiness. People have different interests. People have different things they are willing to risk anything for. I can bet you have yours. And remember they just wanted to have fun, they never knew death would come. Anything can kill a man. You can stay in your house and also get electrocuted. So your advice is invalid.

I can stay out all night watching football if that is what it takes to watch my team play. If you have nothing worth living for, then you are not fit to live.

Thinking about the imminent champions league final in Cardiff, I feel overjoyed and can't wait to listen to the sound of the Champions League anthem with fans screaming and the players shaking their feet in response to pressure and anxiety.

Football gives me a reason to live, it brings immeasurable joy to my soul, and if I die watching football, I wouldn't have any regrets.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by seguno2: 12:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
xynerise:
Are you done? Now gerrarahia undecided

Of course I will gerrarahi but mass poverty will remain in Calabar and other stupid African inferiority complex towns that prefer to send their small change to Manchester in England.
Have you seen Manchester people watching anything in a ramshackle roofing sheet ghetto hut under high tension wire?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by xynerise: 12:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
seguno2:

Of course I will gerrarahi but mass poverty will remain in Calabar and other stupid African inferiority complex towns that prefer to send their small change to Manchester in England.
Have you seen Manchester people watching anything in a ramshackle roofing sheet ghetto hut under high tension wire?

I didn't see you write this shit up there about BBNaija. undecided
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Nobody: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
so sad. cry
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by seguno2: 12:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
xynerise:
I didn't see you write this shit up there about BBNaija. undecided

Was that not about Nigeria and Nigerians?
Is Manchester United in Nigeria?
Or is it Calabar Rovers FC?
What is the basis of your comparison and question please?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team / Wilson Oruma: 'I Lost N2bn To Fraudsters And Relations' / How Much Each Premier League Club Earned In 2018/2019 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.