Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,748 members, 7,824,155 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims (49094 Views)

John Fashanu Condemns Herdsmen Attack; Sympathize With Benue Victims.‎ / Immigration Officer Involved In Calabar Electrocution Tragedy Dies / Survival: Victims Of Calabar Electrocution Cry Out Loud For Help (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Sultanchidi(m): 3:30pm On Apr 21, 2017
BABANGBALI:
from top of the mountain with two legs up grin
My Nigga cool
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Kingpee2(m): 4:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
admax:
They died watching the team they love!

This unavoidable deaths was caused by negligence from PHCN. Power that was meant to power homes and factories is channelled to cause massive death and injuries.

I hope some persons will be held responsible and football centres should be in a secure place and not make shift structures we have all over the country.

I sympathise with their families too

From a Chelsea fan
did you read the news at all,I'm a man u fan by the way,the news said they were watching the same match under an high tension viewing center outlet ,high tension in America is always barricaded by barb wires,I'm not too careful though but I will never watch any foot ball match be it final under an high tension .....Learn from the story and pass the message to others to stay away from locations like this...
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by uzoexcel(m): 4:34pm On Apr 21, 2017
true that
helphelp:
Best club ever...

Happy to be a fan

Nice move
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Nature8(m): 5:04pm On Apr 21, 2017
admax:

This unavoidable deaths was caused by negligence from PHCN. Power that was meant to power homes and factories is channelled to cause massive death and injuries.

I hope some persons will be held responsible and football centres should be in a secure place and not make shift structures we have all over the country.

From a Chelsea fan
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by goldedprince: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
maxiuc:
why them no send small money give cross river state government to locate families of the affected fans

at list 15k pounds is enough

all this clubs dont know how to give back to the society
i dey tell you, i expected them to give them something. but i trust naija, if they do, you will here of more deaths when ever any top club is playing. but still, they should give them something
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Nobody: 9:14pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jabioro:
No message from Federal Government yet.. I'm waiting for condolence committee to be instituted..
Buhari just sent a condolence message.its just been aired on NTA news.
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Nobody: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
admax:

From a Chelsea fan
We will always blame PHCN or Govt.what of the viewing center operator who built his structure under high tension.is he also blameless?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Jabioro: 9:39pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

Buhari just sent a condolence message.its just been aired on NTA news.
I just saw it on a trending thread now.. thank you my dear brother..

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jabioro:
I just saw it on a trending thread now.. thank you my dear brother..
cheers

Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Jabioro: 9:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

cheers
Is like you are reading my mind, I needed wine or alcohol to step down to night.. because of little disappointed I have .....
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by somessi: 10:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
[size=8pt][/size][b][/b]My condolences to the bereaved. It's a pity. R. I. P. [i]My condolences to the bereaved. It's a pity. R. I. P. [/i]My condolences to the bereaved. It's a pity. R. I. P.
Re: Manchester United Sympathize With The Family Of Calabar Electrocution Victims by Nobody: 10:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jabioro:
Is like you are reading my mind, I needed wine or alcohol to step down to night.. because of little disappointed I have .....
eeya..just drink it and feel better cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Much Each Premier League Club Earned In 2018/2019 Season / Nigerian Players Who Have Never Played For The National Team / Osaze And Essien Attend Nigerian Independence Dinner Hosted By First Bank(photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.