Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,335 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) (72740 Views)

Disgusting Video Of Sewage Disposal In Mexican Beach Resort Sparks Outrage / Painting Of Donald Trump Kissing Pope Francis (Photos) / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
weedtheweeds:
Civilisation left you behind the frame of your own ignorance. You do not merit a brain, to begin with. If you argue that Mandela was the greatest black man born in the 20th century. Kindly check your calendar, Sir! We do not live in the 20th century. Mandela does not contribute to the Nigerian economy. He is dead and will be forgotten like his predecessors. Life did not begin in the 20th century. Great men have lived and passed away and if you are still worshipping a rotten carcass, then let me have my own opinion. you cannot cage my thought the way you cage your family and your entire folks. I will speak my mind and you cannot stop me from having an opinion contrary to yours. Mandela did not fight for my freedom. Mandela did not fight for Nigerian Independence. You have no regard for men who actually fought for you and your fathers but you are engulfed by the aura of a dead man whose image is enlarged to profit the media. You do not know history, bro. Mandela is not ranked among the top greatest men who have lived in this world.
You promised to be personal, but you only purged the runnel in your mind and I am larger than that. Mandela dead is better than me alive! Well, let us check the fact in his own beloved country. He has been reduced to a bland object of caricature by his own people. Dig that! You can say whatever you want but the world does not revolve around you and your opinions are only heard here on Nairaland. If you check my comment, you will see that the people who liked it are few intellectuals who understand the deep reasoning. You are just a garbage recess full of smattering knowledge about mature subjects. You got no chest. Farewell!

A conceited and deluded man. Probably does drugs too from his outbursts
Fancy yourself an intellectual do you?
A waste was the effort taken to conceive you
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by mccoy1111: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
Left for me nothing of that useless country interest me anymore....
Xenophobic and barbaric animals.. Useless people.
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by OMOTOCH(f): 6:37pm On Apr 21, 2017
ART IS A WAY OF SELF EXPRESSION...I Guess Dis Is D Best Way Dey Cn Explain Demselves 2 D World sad
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by nellyelitz(m): 6:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nwodosis:
Abasi mbo!
what are you saying?
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by adegeye38(m): 7:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
through the art is disrespectful and distasteful, but if we look at it in an artistic way and try to read an hidden meaning, to it ....

to me it means dah everything mandela stands for is being fu*ked up by zuma, meaning zuma has betrayed everything mandela stands for, which results to metaphorically being fu*ked in d ass....

d messages could be expressed better though
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by africanusvu(m): 7:02pm On Apr 21, 2017
This only hapens in xtian nation.try it in muslim nation.and see peace
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by Reference(m): 7:16pm On Apr 21, 2017
Okay. We got the message.
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by DayviidHymseef: 7:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
You know what!? I think that Mabulu of a guy wants SA Govt to approve gay marriage, Dats all!
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by goaldynboy: 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2017
I support the artist!

I support the artist!

Since South Africa supports homosexuality, the artist is trying to rub it in their face!!!
grin grin grin
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by Superman7: 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
This artist is demonic, no doubt!
Only satan can inspire someone to do this.
NONSENSE!!
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by weedtheweeds: 5:11am On Apr 22, 2017
You are not my type. Your 15 minutes ends with this last message. I thought you had substance. I will run your brain under my wheel and splatter your dead cells around town, child. I thought you would come harder in your last message but you conceited to a high school metaphorical tercet. Get pumped before you throw a punch, you filthy trash. You got a long way to get to my level. I just crammed your slimy face and you cannot bounce back. Shame on you, Mallam. Go and look for kids to throw light punches at. FAREWELL.
IamaNigerianGuy:

A conceited and deluded man. Probably does drugs too from his outbursts
Fancy yourself an intellectual do you?
A waste was the effort taken to conceive you
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by weedtheweeds: 5:12am On Apr 22, 2017
if you have balls, do it!
konfused:

Then why not commission a painting of you having sex let's see how it will look like.....

Hypocrite indeed, kam nu ife biko
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by adontcare(f): 7:29am On Apr 22, 2017
IamaNigerianGuy:

Please keep quiet.
Perhaps you will be gay if placed in prison but that doesnt go for every one.

Mandela was in solitary confinement for 18 + years and restricted access for the rest of the time.

Was he gay with your father?

Go and read your history
may be with ur father n mother # party. Yeye dey smell.
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by Angrymode: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I am surprised that the same group of hypocrites who say that art is self-expression would find an art oeuvre distasteful. I do not see it as anything distasteful. Humans have painted images they claim to represent God in very offensive manners but people tend to ignore. Poor citizens have been painted in all manners and no one says anything. Children have been painted nude and Africans have been painted in very horrendous and offensive manners but people tend to ignore. This crazy cherrypicking of special individuals is insane. Mandela is nothing better than the ordinary man in the streets. He is dead and this reverence for a dead man is pure madness.
If you let the artist take advantage of the common man and you term it self-expression, then let all artists enjoy their freedom to explore and express their creativity to the fullest.

I understand the artist and your views perfectly but imagine that is you painted there. I guess you will applaud the artist right?

If the artist must paint private parts and sex positions to tell any sort of story, he should use his because not even his family members will smile about such art about them.

Some things are better said with words and pictures left for imaginations. I guess the artist crossed a line but then some people don't even know what a line is about.
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by nkyokojie: 9:33am On Apr 22, 2017
its dat a child in between.. dis artist does not even respect d dead..
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by weedtheweeds: 10:34am On Apr 22, 2017
I do not support any form of sexually exploiting or ridiculing a person. I am glad you got my point. It is the same thing we face here, in Nigeria. When a poor man is killed, the story goes uncovered while people call for reform when a wealthy man gets the same treatment. I do not support this artwork and I have spoken against issues of this sort many times. I bet you, the only reason why people who pretend to be sane and moral condemn this is because of the actual persons involved not that they oppose the creativity itself and that is why I call them hypocrites. If it had been a picture of you and me, it would not have got this number of frowns.
I understand your own thought as well, but the best way to handle a case like this is to give it the fair treatment others receive. After all, we were all taught that art is self-expression. I didn't define art, they taught me(us) to accept it that way. Should we redefine it? When You understand how these wealthy people work, you will have a stress-free life.
Angrymode:

I understand the artist and your views perfectly but imagine that is you painted there. I guess you will applaud the artist right?

If the artist must paint private parts and sex positions to tell any sort of story, he should use his because not even his family members will smile about such art about them.

Some things are better said with words and pictures left for imaginations. I guess the artist crossed a line but then some people don't even know what a line is about.
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by panafrican(m): 10:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Sentence this freaking painter to death.
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by Kobicove(m): 12:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
What exactly is the purpose of this offensive painting? undecided
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 22, 2017
Oh boy
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by Angrymode: 2:04pm On Apr 22, 2017
weedtheweeds:
I do not support any form of sexually exploiting or ridiculing a person. I am glad you got my point. It is the same thing we face here, in Nigeria. When a poor man is killed, the story goes uncovered while people call for reform when a wealthy man gets the same treatment. I do not support this artwork and I have spoken against issues of this sort many times. I bet you, the only reason why people who pretend to be sane and moral condemn this is because of the actual persons involved not that they oppose the creativity itself and that is why I call them hypocrites. If it had been a picture of you and me, it would not have got this number of frowns.
I understand your own thought as well, but the best way to handle a case like this is to give it the fair treatment others receive. After all, we were all taught that art is self-expression. I didn't define art, they taught me(us) to accept it that way. Should we redefine it? When You understand how these wealthy people work, you will have a stress-free life.

Once again I agree with your points beside one. Should we redefine it? Yes we can redefine anything we want to suit our moral standing. It is always down to a man's moral standing and his freedom to act and I am glad you are open minded to see the artist is wrong. Ah! A picture of you and me it that position? grin grin grin Disgusting!!! It's nice sharing a perpective with you.
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by weedtheweeds: 4:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
I appreciate your thought. You are one of the rare gems on Nairaland with an embellishing touch of class and trueness to oneself. Thank you for sharing your time and thought with me.
Angrymode:

Once again I agree with your points beside one. Should we redefine it? Yes we can redefine anything we want to suit our moral standing. It is always down to a man's moral standing and his freedom to act and I am glad you are open minded to see the artist is wrong. Ah! A picture of you and me it that position? grin grin grin Disgusting!!! It's nice sharing a perpective with you.
Re: Ayanda Mabulu's Painting Of Mandela & Zuma Having Sex Causes Outrage (Pics) by ZookieZookie(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
If its SA issue, please leave me out of this. Does that mean after killing my brothers I put in their care they are still expecting me to feel for their woes No. I'm not for that[color=#990000][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

UK Police Mock Gangster Twins Showing How They Will Look When They Leave Jail / Photos Of Robert Mugabe Meeting With Military Amid Zimbabwe Political Chaos / California Announces Plan To Secede From The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.