Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,890 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:47 PM

BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED (1718 Views)

PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju / Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC / Nnamdi Kanu: Deji Adeyanju Released (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 21, 2017
After public outcry and social media buzz with the hashtag #FreeDeji, the Nigerian police, few minutes ago released PRINCE DEJI ADEYANJU and BRIAN JONAH DENNIS. they were arrested for planning a peaceful protest as regards thesaynoToSecretTrial of Biafran agitator, NNAMDI KANU.

more details as regards police briefing and press release..
Goto www.ndigboforum.com for more info

http://www.ndigboforum.com/497/breaking-prince-deji-adeyanju-released

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by Theyveedo(m): 1:22pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by benedictnsi(m): 1:23pm On Apr 21, 2017
good one
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by Splendid235: 1:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nigerian government take my thanks for your efforts in bringing the issue of BIAFRA restoration to the front burner.i can not appreciate you guys enough.keep up the good fight.aluta continua,victory asceta.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by OjukwuWarBird: 1:28pm On Apr 21, 2017
Buhari stupidity has made Biafra a global topic

Buhari, concerning this Biafran matter, may God bless you and your cabal with more stupidity in Jesus name

Biafrans pls echo amen.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by omoharry(f): 1:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Now i know this Igbo and Yoruba hatred and batching is only online affair..Nigerians shouldn't take these e warriors seriouse anymore;y anymore.Now look at how one Yoruba man was arrested just becos he protested for Nnamdi Kanu to be released.Kudos to Adeyunju.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by momentarylapse: 1:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Na dem sabi!
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by YoungB1a(m): 1:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
OK........meanwhile, solution for infidelity

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by MrEverest(m): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2017
Splendid235:
Nigerian government take my thanks for your efforts in bringing the issue of BIAFRA restoration to the front burner.i can not appreciate you guys enough.keep up the good fight.aluta continua,victory asceta.
Cant you see that they have run mad? They are now desperately clutching at straws like a drawning man!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by Igboesika: 1:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
I saw some bast.rds and idi.ts celebrating his arrest on the other thread. You all can now go ahead and hang yourselves and end your miseries.

Like I have always said, now matter how deep you try to bury the truth, it must find a way to germinate.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by Igboesika: 2:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
omoharry:
Now i know this Igbo and Yoruba hatred and batching is only online affair..Nigerians shouldn't take these e warriors seriouse anymore;y anymore.Now look at how one Yoruba man was arrested just becos he protested for Nnamdi Kanu to be released.Kudos to Adeyunju.
He's one the reasonable yorubas out there. He understands the true meaning of democracy just like Ffk and fayose and other reasonable yorubas. Not some ediats on this forum who are nothing but agents of darkness that are supporting Buhari's archaic system of govt.

4 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by TonyeBarcanista(m): 2:15pm On Apr 21, 2017
Victory for democracy

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by Cornel101: 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
#NO TO SECRET TRIAL.

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by greatgod2012(f): 2:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Sarrki, come and see o, he has been released o! Let the wailing stop!

This is victory for democracy!

In a Democratic system, there's need for opposition!
Let's stop being politically sentimental!

2 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by joeprince23(m): 3:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
so PMB later bow to pressure... kikikikiki

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by sarrki(m): 3:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
How I wish he spends 3 years in kuje

With onikuje
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by sarrki(m): 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2017
greatgod2012:
Sarrki, come and see o, he has been released o! Let the wailing stop!

This is victory for democracy!

In a Democratic system, there's need for opposition!
Let's stop being politically sentimental!

A sensible opposition is what we need

Not 5he hatred pdp is preaching

Not pettiness
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 21, 2017

I'm not a proud Nigerian. I will rather relocate to SA and face xenophobic attacks. Than to come back Nigeria and die out of marginalisation FG make my people go through. 
HOW I HATE NIGERIA 

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by greatgod2012(f): 3:57pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

A sensible opposition is what we need

Not 5he hatred pdp is preaching

Not pettiness

Which one is sensible, which one is insensible?
When APC was the opposition to PDP, was the party and its members sensible?

Abeg, opposition na opposition!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by greatgod2012(f): 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:
How I wish he spends 3 years in kuje

With onikuje

my brother, are you sure you always check your BP, because you seems to be too embittered and bitterness is not good for your health!

3 Likes

Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by CharlotteFlair: 4:07pm On Apr 21, 2017
The dying buhari finally bows!
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by sarrki(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
greatgod2012:

my brother, are you sure you always check your BP, because you seems to be too embittered and bitterness is not good for your health!

grin grin
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by muyibaba222(m): 4:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
Good one
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by greatgod2012(f): 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
sarrki:

grin grin

Better!
Laughing is good for your health!

Sisterly advice....... stop being unnecessarily embittered because of politics!......Lol.....
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by Earth2Metahuman: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Another fearless yoruba man dying for the course of the flat heads while their leaders that supposed to be gathering the rally are running to abujja to suck buharis ass.

Buncha cowards they are.
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by MirabelArode(f): 9:13am On Apr 22, 2017
Few People like Deji are the reason why God hasn't destroyed the entire yorubaland and litter everywhere with IDP camps.

There is a divine reason why Kwara and Oshogbo has IDP camps, it is headquater of the cantankerous yoru-muslims who support every evil act of thr fulani overlords.
Re: BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED by KingsleyMalcolm: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2017
MirabelArode:
Few People like Deji are the reason why God hasn't destroyed the entire yorubaland and litter everywhere with IDP camps.

There is a divine reason why Kwara and Oshogbo has IDP camps, it is headquater of the cantankerous yoru-muslims who support every evil act of thr fulani overlords.

The funniest thing is the evil you wish for the Yorubas will always befall the entire Ibo race. Amen!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Oduduwa Nation,The Power Of A Dream - Remi Oyeyemi / What They Never Told You About Ojukwu And Biafra / Court Orders Substituted Service On Nnamdi Kanu, IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.