Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC (1231 Views)

Wike Declares Princewill Osaroejiji, Eleme PDP Youth Leader Wanted, N5M Bounty / Tonye Cole: Biography, Net Worth, Wife, Children, Governorship Aspirant Rivers / BREAKING: Prince Deji Adeyanju RELEASED (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by martinlooter(m): 12:15pm On Jun 02, 2017
Reports reaching me has it that former Labour Party Governorship Candidate in the 2015 Governorship Election in Rivers State Prince Tonye Princewill has defected to the All Progressive Congress (APC).

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/02/pdp-old-school-tonye-princewill-explains-opted-apc/

This man seems to be a prostitute
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by prospero5(m): 12:19pm On Jun 02, 2017
before what did you expect?
that he defects to zanu-pf?
after all, in Nigeria it is one-party system.
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by martinlooter(m): 12:57pm On Jun 02, 2017
prospero5:
before what did you expect?
that he defects to zanu-pf?
after all, in Nigeria it is one-party system.

grin I have never seen a more inconsistent politician like him. I think he is just confused.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by ahaika23: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
The man is a political maradona. He even dribbles himself. cheesy
martinlooter:

grin I have never seen a more inconsistent politician like him. I think he is just confused.
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by anibi9674: 12:59pm On Jun 02, 2017
If you know this guy very well you will know that this guy is consistently inconsistent in his party affiliation.
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by hucienda: 1:01pm On Jun 02, 2017
bi like di guy wan rival Rochas in dat department ... cheesy
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by Houseofglam7(f): 1:10pm On Jun 02, 2017
When he eventually runs out of parties to defect to, him go join Sharks Football Club Of Portharcourt.

Oniranu.
Stomach infrastructure polithiefcians
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by aguiyi2: 1:49pm On Jun 02, 2017
When will he stop prostituting from one party to the other?.
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
tongue
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 02, 2017
Very much expected.
No surprise. It even came too late.
Re: Breaking!!! Prince Tonye Princewill Defects To APC by martinlooter(m): 2:12pm On Jun 02, 2017
Ekinematics:
Very much expected.
No surprise. It even came too late.

I dey tell you, to even think that he was lambasting APC and claiming he will never join the party.

Hmmm Politicians. I am waiting for Femi Fani Kayode to also defect to APC soon.

I guess it goes to show that alas PDP is finally dead and buried. Wike And Fayose oya ti take over. When are you guys joining APC too.

(1) (Reply)

See Gov. Yahaya Bello Rebranded Blood Capsule And Paracetamol / Saraki's Dual Religious Belief: Political Scheming Or Spiritual Reality? / Does Having A Flag And Hoisting It Make A Group Terrorist Organization?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.