Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,288 members, 7,954,149 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 01:09 PM

"The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) (47741 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction / 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
ItsTheBachelor

1 Like

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lunagirl:
They did not even bother to look for good wedding gowns. See the old ruffled and washed down 10th hand wedding gowns.

The props person should be flogged angry angry
no be the gowns we dey look cheesy
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by kenbee(f): 6:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
OWERRI, the land of network. The ratio of ladies to men there is 14:1.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Lunagirl(f): 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
lefulefu:

no be the gowns we dey look cheesy

Hahaha. Please help me, how come it's only the gown I am seeing?
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 21, 2017
sekundosekundo:

lol, L.efulefu area of interest not on display there.
haha bro grin

1 Like

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
informant001:
Residents were surprised and confused to see over 40 brides walking on the road in their wedding gowns this afternoon in Owerri, Imo state. It was later discovered that the ladies were posing for a photo-shoot for an upcoming movie 'The Choice'. It was further revealed that authorities shut down the First Inland Road for the photo-shoot. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/confusion-as-over-40-brides-take-over.html

Nigerian women are beautiful sha, from lepa to orobo, from naturally dark to emulsioned white.

2 Likes

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lunagirl:

Hahaha. Please help me, how come it's only the gown I am seeing?
i am a guy u a lady..u wont understand wink
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by LeSammy: 6:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
Lovely sight

Me likey

Sell your iTunes giftcards at 280/$
Contact on signature
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by smartkester(m): 6:42pm On Apr 21, 2017
My question is this.. Ho. Much dem go pay dem for this package na
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by shankara7: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nice road and layout.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
lol see some with gown wey dy fall
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by rman: 6:46pm On Apr 21, 2017
Copy Cats...Hollywood made a movie like this more than 10yrs ago
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by 360command: 6:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Wow, someone once told me if you are looking for fine light skin girls, IMO should be your destination.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Akhere1: 6:51pm On Apr 21, 2017
Where is their husbands they should do same thing their wives did, This is lovely they should fear God ooooo marriage is sweet if you keep the commandment of God you will see God in action
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by akigbemaru: 6:52pm On Apr 21, 2017
informant001:
Residents were surprised and confused to see over 40 brides walking on the road in their wedding gowns this afternoon in Owerri, Imo state. It was later discovered that the ladies were posing for a photo-shoot for an upcoming movie 'The Choice'. It was further revealed that authorities shut down the First Inland Road for the photo-shoot. See photos below;

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/confusion-as-over-40-brides-take-over.html
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Josiahdking: 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 21, 2017
smiley

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by MrEverest(m): 7:18pm On Apr 21, 2017
Oildichotomy:
You guys are busy appreciating the girls and the PR stunt by the filmmakers, I just saw clean and supposedly maintained Road.

Nice one Owerri
Owerri is a beautiful city bro. Since I left Lagos, I've been enjoying life in Owerri. Here, everyday is ngwori provided you have the money to spend and pretty ladies are everywhere! Owerri is just like Abuja in many aspects but the former is more lively n exotic.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by KennyID17(m): 7:24pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ikem11:
I saw breasts lol... Looks like the wedding gown dey fall down

grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by princetom1(m): 7:26pm On Apr 21, 2017
kushercain:
Oh Lawdy Lawd!!!

No be only me see those blunders sha

1 Like

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 21, 2017

Flatrons..
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Apr 21, 2017
MrEverest:
Owerri is a beautiful city bro. Since I left Lagos, I've been enjoying life in Owerri. Here, everyday is ngwori provided you have the money to spend and pretty ladies are everywhere! Owerri is just like Abuja in many aspects but the former is more lively n exotic.
How can you compare owerri with abuja?From this pix even the blind can see this state has a scarcity of damsels na so so light skin babes but all are average or less.Abuja on the other hand as per fct get better babes from all across naija.Have visited se and abuja and you just cant compare both but i agree with you on owerri been lively.Abuja na one dead ass place.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by goaldynboy: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jodha:
Igbo girls no go find better thing do with their lives.. Smh..

Mods nah joke ah dey.. Ah no wan go vacation for banamia yet oo.. grin

It is very easy to gather students from FUTO or IMSU to act this scene! So stop this your unintelligent generalization!!! undecided
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 21, 2017
jagugu88li:
ItsTheBachelor

Scared to get hooked to even one and you want to string me to 40. Common J,how have l wronged you?
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 8:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Instead of you guys to make it real , you are making it as a movie , okay continue .
I dnt want hear you are not married by dec this year
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 21, 2017
ItsTheBachelor:

Scared to get hooked to even one and you want to string me to 40. Common J,how have l wronged you?
grin You'll come around one of these days. I'm teying to get you familiar to the other species........with a white gown
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by fashionale(m): 8:32pm On Apr 21, 2017
Negodu this man, you're enjoying ooo!!!

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by TerrorSquad(m): 9:25pm On Apr 21, 2017
Jodha:
Igbo girls no go find better thing do with their lives.. Smh..

Mods nah joke ah dey.. Ah no wan go vacation for banamia yet oo.. grin

Anv Ohia, them go ban you again. nne ewu
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by madjune(m): 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2017
Recession is real.

How much dem go pay these babes now?

5k each.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by amakadihot87(f): 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2017
Nollywood self........see cheap wedding gown everywhere
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00am On Apr 22, 2017
RADARADA

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija 2020: N85M Prize For Winner Of BBNaija Season 5 / BBNaija: Seyi Awolowo And Tinubu (Photo) / Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.