Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

"The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) (47594 Views)

BBNaija: Mercy's Village, Owerri, Stormed Out To Celebrate Her Victory / #bbnaija: NINA Gets Massive Billboard At Imo State University Junction / 'Efe Talks Too Much About Being From The Streets' - Thintalltony (video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by thexzy(m): 1:39am On Apr 22, 2017
"I must marry by fire by force", that'§ what the protest is all about
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by opribo(m): 2:55am On Apr 22, 2017
This photo reminds me of Isaiah 4:1 'And in that day seven women shall take hold of one man, saying, We will eat our own bread, and wear our own apparel: only let us be called by thy name, to take away our reproach.'
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 3:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Old news, The movie is about to be premiered at Genesis Cinema in Owerri. Who moved this to the front page?
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Jodha(f): 7:19am On Apr 22, 2017
TerrorSquad:

Anv Ohia, them go ban you again. nne ewu

Omoale... Ewu Congo... Anu-ofia.. Anu-wururu.. Why don't yhu mind yhur biz.. Must yhu tell everyone here that yhu sisters has nothing good to do with their lives?...

Biko I'm just coming from ban... Do not tempt me.. With yhur gallop head..

1 Like

Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Jodha(f): 7:46am On Apr 22, 2017
goaldynboy:

It is very easy to gather students from FUTO or IMSU to act this scene! So stop this your unintelligent generalization!!! undecided

MYOB niggur..
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by mechanics(m): 8:41am On Apr 22, 2017
ok
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 8:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Awon Iya mi osoromoniga cheesy , awon oluweri grin
Epositive:
yemoja/emere tinx cheesy
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Jammiiee(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Tutsi to wink see ya
jagugu88li:
grin You'll come around one of these days. I'm teying to get you familiar to the other species........with a white gown
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Epositive(m): 9:47am On Apr 22, 2017
Jammiiee:
Awon Iya mi osoromoniga cheesy , awon oluweri grin

oluweri mama ojo cheesy e damo sire
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Bishops10(m): 11:23am On Apr 22, 2017
missyQween..... How do you see this?

Imo bride to be
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
jagugu88li:
grin You'll come around one of these days. I'm teying to get you familiar to the other species........with a white gown

That will take a while Jag. Presently,l'm trying to get familiar with a life without alcohol. Doc said l shouldn't do alcohol again.
So l've decided to be obedient untill my 29th birthday.
Now missing my black bullet,never missed a female like this.
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by mikolo80: 1:29am On Apr 23, 2017
informant001:
see more >>>> http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/confusion-as-over-40-brides-take-over.html
why the owerri con empty like dat na. why dia ppl run come south west
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by TerrorSquad(m): 7:11am On Apr 28, 2017
Jodha:

Omoale... Ewu Congo... Anu-ofia.. Anu-wururu.. Why don't yhu mind yhur biz.. Must yhu tell everyone here that yhu sisters has nothing good to do with their lives?...

Biko I'm just coming from ban... Do not tempt me.. With yhur gallop head..

Aturu, otu gbowa kwa gi
Re: "The Choice": 40 Brides Take Over The Streets Of Owerri, Imo State. (Photos) by jbblues24(m): 8:41am On May 31, 2019
Nice use of cyan in this atmosphere! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jackie B: Why I Didn’t Reveal My Mother Was A Senator (BBNaija) / Celebrity Housemates Reality TV Show: Eniola Badmus Up For Eviction / FG Asks Multichoice To Suspend DSTV, GOTV Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.