Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,007 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:38 PM

Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities (46705 Views)

Tecno Camon CX Vs Infinix S2 Specifications Comparison / Tecno Camon CX VS Tecno Camon C9 Specifications Differences / TECNO Camon CX Vs Phantom 6: Speed Test, Camera & Gaming Comparison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by MrBONE2(m): 7:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Freelancerx:
Tecno Camon CX Air Vs Tecno Camon CX - Difference And Similarities - The Tecno Camon CX Air and Camon CX are the most talked about Tecno phones right now this is because of their "Huge Selfie Advantage". If you are Not clear on what I mean try getting one of these devices for your self.

These two Variant phones are one of the latest by Tecno this 2017, therefore we have decided to compare them using the table below:

TECNO CAMON CX AIR VS TECNO CAMON CX
Details CAMON CX AIR - CAMON CX

Display : 5.0 inch display - 5.5 inch display

Screen Resolution : 720 x 1280 pixels - 1080 x 1920 pixels

Network : 2G/3G/4G - 2G/3G/4G

SIM SlotResolution : Dual SIM (Micro-SIM) - Dual SIM (Micro-SIM)

Processor : Octa-core 2.0 GHz - Mediatek MT6570T Quad-core 1.5 GHz

RAM : 2 GB - 2 GB

Internal Storage : 32GB - 32GB

Rear Camera : 13 megapixels with LED flash - 16 megapixels with LED flash

Front Camera : Dual 13 megapixels, autofocus with LED flash - Dual 16 megapixels, autofocus with LED flash

Battery : Li-Polymer 3200 mAh battery capacity with Quick Charge Li-Polymer - 3200 mAh battery capacity with Quick Charge

Operating System : Android 7.0 with HiOS - Android 7.0 with HiOS

MicroSD : Yes, expandable up to 128GB - Yes, expandable up to 128GB

Fingerprint Scanner : Yes - Yes

USB Port : Micro-USB v2.0 - Micro-USB v2.0

With these features, you'll notice that the Camon CX and the Camon CX Air are like twins, similar yet different.

Thats all on the Tecno Camon CX Air Vs Tecno Camon CX ...Cheers

Sourced from www dot tecmobs dot com
you re right grin

One is PAUL while the other is PETER

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Mynd44: 7:38am On Apr 22, 2017
PetrePan:
mynd ya business..those who love it,love it
So because you love inferior things mean I should not day the truth about them being inferior? Abeg, park well

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
they should be deceiving u people with big phone that has small battery
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Mynd44: 7:39am On Apr 22, 2017
onilanre:

You're very correct. I'm already tired with my Camon C9 plus
I am sure there is a new nonesense Tecno out now, go and buy it fast fast

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Mynd44: 7:42am On Apr 22, 2017
NCP:
These are not Android Smartphones. Because it can never be upgraded despite spending multiple tens of thousands of naira to acquire one.
Yup.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by feldido(m): 7:43am On Apr 22, 2017
Rick9:
TeanInfinix
As if no be the same company and MTK phones angry
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by webincomeplus(m): 7:45am On Apr 22, 2017
Kenneth10110:

my boom J8 is 8 months now no fault.
Why waste your time replying that one? That was a useless, hate-filled post that deserves no response. Let's enjoy our Tecno phones and leave haters to do what they know best.

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Rick9(m): 7:48am On Apr 22, 2017
feldido:

As if no be the same company and MTK phones angry
But i prefer Infinix
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Henon: 7:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch
Na Lie! shocked
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Useless and inferior. Use for 3 months and find somewhere to dump them cos that's how long they last for and you can start chasing the new one they launch
Na Lie!
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Cybertext(m): 7:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:

So because you love inferior things mean I should not day the truth about them being inferior? Abeg, park well

Your hate for Chinese phones tho... So you expect me to buy a Samsung phone of 300k plus because its of high quality ?? I no blame you na bubu I blame....

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by henrixx(m): 7:57am On Apr 22, 2017
onilanre:

sell am
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Cybertext:

Your hate for Chinese phones tho... So you expect me to buy a Samsung phone of 300k plus because its of high quality ?? I no blame you na bubu I blame....
Heard of xaiomi?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Sadrey1(m): 8:00am On Apr 22, 2017
Pls, is camon c7 2500mh good... like how many hours can it take someone
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Yseone(m): 8:02am On Apr 22, 2017
How much be the retail price of these CX and CX Air?
And someone should advice me on which to buy based on experience o
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by ExInferis(m): 8:03am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

I wouldn't even take it if you give me one free.

Anything but Tecno.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

oga mod, yaff seen yourself abi? grin

Kenneth10110:

my boom J8 is 8 months now no fault.
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 22, 2017
ExInferis:

Anything but Tecno.
oga, are you sure about this? hehe!
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by micxwell(m): 8:15am On Apr 22, 2017
hopsydboi:

Heard of xaiomi?
Doing some research on that device. I noticed they hardly use MTK mostly Snapdragon and prices are good especially on aliexpress

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Mynd44: 8:16am On Apr 22, 2017
Henon:

Na Lie! shocked
Na Lie!
Yeah right. I have two Tecno devices that are completely useless
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by symbianDON(m): 8:17am On Apr 22, 2017
Mynd44:
Tecno devices.

Pls come have a drink on me
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by micxwell(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2017
D4Daymoo:

It's a lie jor. They'll give him S8 n he will say No. Hmm undecided
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by ExInferis(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2017
D4Daymoo:

I spit on Tecno.

They just ripping people off. Same bland designs, same underwhelming features, poor build quality, massive bezels, stupid OS skins....

The list goes on.

And 16mp FFC is just overkill. Makes little difference. We need better OIS, bigger sensors, quality lens, and great image processing software, not packing in more megapixels for selfies.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Odunharry(m): 8:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Dam5reey:
Tell me when the SoCs used is Snapdragon...
And 4000Mah without adding​ to the weight...
Xiaomi fanboy.

Will take RN4X OR 4 OVER TECNO.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 22, 2017
ExInferis:

I spit on Tecno.

They just ripping people off. Same bland designs, same underwhelming features, poor build quality, massive bezels, stupid OS skins....

The list goes on.

And 16mp FFC is just overkill. Makes little difference. We need better OIS, bigger sensors, quality lens, and great image processing software, not packing in more megapixels for selfies.

Don't spit yet biko. All these wey you mention now, the needs, at what price?
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Mynd44: 8:31am On Apr 22, 2017
ExInferis:

Anything but Tecno.
I have two Tecno devices…….both of them a waste of money and time

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 8:46am On Apr 22, 2017
This apparently are best top notch streaming apps, that you can use to stream and download latest movies, music videos e.t.c, i've made it easy for you by compiling the best of the best, You can download them below.

http://techfizzout..is/2015/09/top-5-android-streaming-apps.html?m=1
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by henry007(m): 8:55am On Apr 22, 2017
Watch everything i've covered on the Camon CX from the unboxing, performance test to the Camera review.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v5DuZKfWUHE&feature=youtu.be&a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h8f4TVr5NMM?a

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OT_vgr20KX8
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by paolokonqueror(m): 8:56am On Apr 22, 2017
Which and which?

Mynd44:

Yeaha right. I have two Tecno devices that are completely useless
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by DrIkB: 9:17am On Apr 22, 2017
onilanre:

how much would you sell it
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 22, 2017
micxwell:
Doing some research on that device. I noticed they hardly use MTK mostly Snapdragon and prices are good especially on aliexpress
That what i use! Real value for your money! Follow the thread https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/618#55797569
Re: Tecno Camon CX Vs Tecno Camon CX Air - The Differences And Similarities by AlphaStyles(m): 9:24am On Apr 22, 2017
tecno phones dy fine from beginning but use am go far and see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How To Check If Your Phone Is Cloned(fake) Or Not. / Do You Know That Infinix And Itel Phones Are Owned By Tecno Mobile / What's Your Favourite Internet Data Plan From A Nigerian Mobile Network?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.