Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi (5675 Views)

Buba Galadima: Why Abacha Stashed Billions Of Dollars In Foreign Accounts / Obono-Obla:People Walking Free With Billion Of Dollars In Accounts / Biz Man Marries Off Another 50 Girls In Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by AbiolaFawole(m): 8:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
How Treasury Looters Are Destroying The Future Of Nigerians On Keeping It Real, EFCC discovers another $50 million abandoned in an apartment in Ikoyi, Lagos. Adeola addresses how treasury looters are destroying the future of Nigerians.
http:///2oqiWIs
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:05pm On Apr 21, 2017
This one belong to me o

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by AbiolaFawole(m): 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
Go claim am
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by OjukwuWarBird: 9:06pm On Apr 21, 2017
ShobayoEmma:
This one belong to me o

Shut up
Do you know the business I do that generated that money
EFCC, pls bring that money back to me

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by ShobayoEmma(m): 9:17pm On Apr 21, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Shut up

bros efcc has carried your own from your Ikoyi rented apartment where you hid it now.

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by mexxmoney: 10:29pm On Apr 21, 2017
Since Everybody is here claiming the money, make I just dey one side dey blow whistle

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 21, 2017
Not until we start to kill every investigated looter, found wanting

By den nigeria and nigerians will sit right

U can ask go and ask HongKong and Singapore

4 Likes

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by ilohemmy(m): 10:44pm On Apr 21, 2017
Please let us end this drama
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Cekpo34(m): 11:38pm On Apr 21, 2017
EFCC go soon open discovery Channel grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Joephat(m): 11:45pm On Apr 21, 2017
Abeg where them go keep all this money wey them dey get?
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by cosmatika(m): 11:50pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ok
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Horus(m): 1:54am On Apr 22, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iZynTufu2yU

EFCC Discovered Another N15 Billion Cash In Ikoyi House
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by joseo: 4:14am On Apr 22, 2017
make I con dey go market now go buy whistle......ikoyi no far at all...........5percent of 13 billion and 50 million dollars fit change my life......

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Iamdmentor1(m): 4:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Punishment for looting should be the same as crimes in North Korea. If u are sentenced to jail, your children and grandchildren will accompany you angry
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by neolboy(m): 5:13am On Apr 22, 2017
I found it difficult to believe all this news about lost but found dollars

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by blackpanda: 5:29am On Apr 22, 2017
olorunwa90:
Not until we start to kill every investigated looter, found wanting

By den nigeria and nigerians will sit right

U can ask go and ask HongKong and Singapore

Corruption is endemic in Nigeria and it is not only govt appointees that steal. Even you that is typing may be a beneficiary of corruption. How many of you are willing to follow procedure to get that job? Or to queue till its ur turn in banks or bus station??
Killing people solves nothing. China still remains one of the most corrupt countries despite death penalty.
The solution is re orientation and certainty of punishment, not severity
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Tushborn: 6:06am On Apr 22, 2017
OjukwuWarBird:

Shut up

hahaha if it belongs to u na for nairaland you go shout?
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Tushborn: 6:10am On Apr 22, 2017
My prayer is that they should do somthing good with all these money where we can see it, if not it will end up in another corrupt hand
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Tushborn: 6:15am On Apr 22, 2017
blackpanda:

Corruption is endemic in Nigeria and it is not only govt appointees that steal. Even you that is typing may be a beneficiary of corruption. How many of you are willing to follow procedure to get that job? Or to queue till its ur turn in banks or bus station??
Killing people solves nothing. China still remains one of the most corrupt countries despite death penalty.
The solution is re orientation and certainty of punishment, not severity
Guy I agree with the reorientation part but the punishment still should be death. It doesn't matter whether they stop or not but that punishment alone can steer away many of them from corruption.
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by blackpanda: 6:23am On Apr 22, 2017
Tushborn:
Guy I agree with the reorientation part but the punishment still should be death. It doesn't matter whether they stop or not but that punishment alone can steer away many of them from corruption.

Easy to say till one of your family member (God forbid sha) is implicated as corrupt and after his execution it turns out the allegation was false. Can u raise the dead?
Also, If a man earning 18k monthly steals 20k from govt office to feed his children or to pay his son's jamb, where is the sense in putting him to death Will the state be ready to train his kids or just leave them to become agbero robbers and assassins?? Does this help the country?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Boyooosa(m): 7:37am On Apr 22, 2017
fake news
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Zenithpeak(m): 7:49am On Apr 22, 2017
Faster Fosto = News wey get K-leg
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by SweetJoystick(m): 9:51am On Apr 22, 2017
Smh I wonder what you stand to gain by posting false news
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by amarilo: 10:09am On Apr 22, 2017
blackpanda:

Easy to say till one of your family member (God forbid sha) is implicated as corrupt and after his execution it turns out the allegation was false. Can u raise the dead?
Also, If a man earning 18k monthly steals 20k from govt office to feed his children or to pay his son's jamb, where is the sense in putting him to death Will the state be ready to train his kids or just leave them to become agbero robbers and assassins?? Does this help the country?
Is this you?
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Day169: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
..why don't they (EFCC) just search all the houses in Ikoyi? I bet there'll be more. wink
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by kolaaderin: 10:16am On Apr 22, 2017
joseo:
make I con dey go market now go buy whistle......ikoyi no far at all...........5percent of 13 billion and 50 million dollars fit change my life......

Do your calculation again, its about N600 million naira. Waaalaaaaaaaa U are made for life
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Larryfest(m): 10:20am On Apr 22, 2017
Nigeria has drowned already.....
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by klavannn: 11:06am On Apr 22, 2017
nawa o
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

For Our Contact:
Kindly Check signature below or check our banner below

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Guestlander: 11:09am On Apr 22, 2017
klavannn:
nawa o
Turn Your Website Into a thriving Supermarket. Get A Premium E-commerce Website

If your business is not online in 2017, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That's massively huge because "Nigerian online shoppers have realized the world is their shopping mall and shop wherever and whenever using their mobile devices because they are generally sophisticated mobile users and this sophistication is aiding small businesses".

That is why your E-commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by 'Web-Quacks’

What we will deploy for your E-commerce website:

• User-friendly interface
• Add, edit & delete products
• Create product categories & sub-categories
• Control item quantities & stock
• Hold sales & display featured items
• Cross sell by displaying related products
• Powerful catalogue search options
• Account Registration & Login
• Password protection of any page
• Search engine compatibility
• Inventory tracking and reporting
• Securely sell documents and software
• Accept credit cards
• Real-time shipping calculations
• View Order Status
• Multiple Shipping Options
• One year web hosting & domain name registration
• Unlimited email addresses
• SEO friendly web pages
• Free technical support for one month
• Free Online Marketing Campaign for 1 week
• Digital Media Marketing Consultancy
• DIY Image upload tutorials
• DIY blog training‎ FREE
• Banner designs created for your use for online Media Campaign

Plus much more

For Our Contact:
Kindly Check signature below or check our banner below

Do you have any portfolio I can see?
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by klavannn: 11:32am On Apr 22, 2017
100% Practical Digital Marketing Training In EGBEDA at N29.999k. Join New Classes

Do you know that many Nigerian companies, brands, businesses, organizations and even celebrities have budgeted billions of naira to put their businesses, products, services and brands online….they are looking to employ Social Media/Digital Savvy, influencers, and experts to manage or market their online campaigns and account on their behalf because marketing is moving from basically traditional sense of marketing to highly digitalized methods…..why are you not tapping into this?

Digital Media Marketing Module breakdown

- Search Engine Optimization (SEO
- Pay Per Click Advertising
- Digital Display Marketing
- Social Media Marketing & Management
- Email Marketing
- Mobile Marketing
- Web Analytics
- Strategy and Planning

Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by policy12: 11:53am On Apr 22, 2017
Re: EFCC Discover Another 50 Million Dollars In Ikoyi by Horus(m): 2:36pm On Apr 22, 2017
Iamdmentor1:
Punishment for looting should be the same as crimes in North Korea. If u are sentenced to jail, your children and grandchildren will accompany you angry

It should be life imprisonment

(1) (Reply)

Lagos 2023: Lagos Chapter Of CAN Endorses Sanwo-Olu / Osun Guber Polls: INEC Disqualifies Over 88,000 Voters / Saraki The God Father Of Kwara State Politics Secrete Agenda Exposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.