Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,634 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:16 PM

Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More (1039 Views)

Official Vehicle Of The Executive Governor Of Enugu State – Armoured BMW 760li / Boss Mustapha Rubbishes ‘Executive Governor’, ‘Your Excellency’ Nomenclatures / Resume Or Resign: Man Stands In Front Of Abuja House In London With Placard (PIC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More by vanspatacus(m): 10:01pm On Apr 21, 2017
This is the executive governor of abia state,he could not find a seat on a train in the UK hence he had to stand..meanwhile in Nigeria convoys that moves about with him consists of more than 10 cars..

Naija I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More by Edenoscar(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
If him like make him no stand nah if nah naija police for don use koboko tear everybody wey dey inside

1 Like

Re: Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More by Fundamentalist: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2017
....... Hmmm

Speechless
Re: Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More by iraborosasu: 10:43pm On Apr 21, 2017
If it's Nigeria now, only him will be in that compartment of the train. Like 20 security men surrounding him at all times undecided

2 Likes

Re: Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More by Celcius: 11:09pm On Apr 21, 2017
Ehen? Fear London o. He knows there are regulations no matter who. People wey give the US presidential convoy parking ticket.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016485/Barack-Obama-fined-London-congestion-charge-Foreign-drivers-owe-50m.html

3 Likes

Re: Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More by Reinvented: 11:59pm On Apr 21, 2017
Was it that he could not afford to pick a taxi? I think he just wanted to do what he had always done while in UK.
His posture does not betray a newbie on such train.

No big deal and this is just fuss about NOTHING!!!
Re: Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More by Trump2017: 6:22am On Apr 22, 2017
See his face, e dey pain him, meanwhile in the other news, supreme court sacks Gov Ikpeazu declares Dr. UCHE Ogah Abia state governor..... may 12 loading

Re: Executive Governor Of Abia State Stands In A Train In UK because There Was No More by Emproxy(m): 7:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Reinvented:
Was it that he could not afford to pick a taxi? I think he just wanted to do what he had always done while in UK.
His posture does not betray a newbie on such train.

No big deal and this is just fuss about NOTHING!!!

Newbie indeed!

(1) (Reply)

Apc: Fuel Price Increase / Fayose Has Transformed Ekiti - Tambuwal (APC Governor Of Sokoto) / Voice In Mischievous Phone Call Totally Different From Mine – Shettima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.