Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:34 PM

Revealed: How Okorocha, Chike Okafor, Uche Nwosu Raped Imo Finances - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Revealed: How Okorocha, Chike Okafor, Uche Nwosu Raped Imo Finances (854 Views)

Court Sacks Emeka Nwajiuba From House Of Reps Declares Chike Okafor As Winner / How Okorocha’s 2023 Presidential Ambition Cost APC Imo Guber Seat / How Okorocha, Amosun Lost Buhari’s Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How Okorocha, Chike Okafor, Uche Nwosu Raped Imo Finances by DonKachiERA: 8:49am On Apr 22, 2017
[size=8pt][/size]Copied: Revealed: How Okorocha, Chike Okafor, Uche Nwosu Raped Imo Finances

... Subjects Imo into Debt Burden that will take more than 70yrs to repay.

Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas Okorocha’s political Associate, and former Special Adviser on Youth Matters, Hon Henry Nwabueze has carpeted Imo State Governor, Owelle Rochas, Former Commissioner for Finance, Deacon Chike Okafor and Okorocha’s Son-in-law and Chief of Staff Government House, Hon Uche Nwosu over what he described as financial embellishment and shady deals.

The Oguta LGA born Hon Nwabueze who voluntarily resigned from Okorocha cabinet Stated in a press statement that :

"Even the loan that runs into hundreds of billions that Chike got on certain percentage and he also was paid certain percentage, which he used to settle Uche Nwosu and others after Rochas collected his own. we know all that but when the time comes we shall release more details. The amount of depth Rochas, Uche Nwosu, Chike Okafor and others has inflicted on Imo people, in 70years or more we will not come out from repaying such huge depth burden. "

He made the following statement in a post he shared in his Facebook wall thus :

"I strongly believe that the facts I talked about in my last press statement was not done in bad faith nor targeted at destroying any body's reputation as been circulated by Agents of the Government of Imo State. I just drew the attention of the good people of Imo State based on the facts available at my disposal and happenings at Imo Government house as at today and still counting. If Hon. Chike Okafor and Gov.Rochas contradicts the facts that I Hon. Henry Nwabueze brought forward to the knowledge of good people of Imo State, Then i demand that The current Administration under Rochas watch should as matter of urgent important come out publicly and defend themselves. I have all the Document from the inception of this Administration until date regarding the Award of contracts and release of funds by Imo State Government to back up my claim. Most of this informations were given to me because of gregariousness on the part of presumed die hard supporters of Rochas but he never knew that their is no secret in His Government contrary to his believe and understanding. Even the loan that runs into hundreds of billions that Chike got on certain percentage and he also was paid certain percentage, which he used to settle Uche Nwosu and others after Rochas collected his own. we know all that but when the time comes we shall release more details. The amount of depth Rochas, Uche Nwosu, Chike Okafor and others has inflicted on Imo people, in 70years or more we will not come out from repaying such huge depth burden. But I have a secret on how we can offset this huge depths and Imo people shall be free. Now we are talking about the direct Chinese roads and buildings they are constructing in Imo State, none of them is more that between the average of about 5.5Million and 6.5Million at most but Rochas and Uche Nwosu will use those Chinese direct Labour roads constructions that cannot even last up to 6months and claim 100 of million from the hard earned Federal Allocation and IGR of Imo State Government . Even all that happened and still happening in ministry of works we have all the documents both the ones that was back dated and the drama that happened when they mounted pressure on someone to back date certain vital documents and he refused, we know all that. We are still watching........" He noted.

Re: Revealed: How Okorocha, Chike Okafor, Uche Nwosu Raped Imo Finances by successmatters(m): 9:01am On Apr 22, 2017
This one na gang rappe oooo grin
Re: Revealed: How Okorocha, Chike Okafor, Uche Nwosu Raped Imo Finances by eyeview: 9:58am On Apr 22, 2017
The kind of debt Rochas has put Imo in, I wonder how many decades it will take subsequent govts to repay.
And Chike Okafor will be professing Christ everyday, yet a criminal mastermind.

(1) (Reply)

Is Rochas A Contractor Or Governor? / Rivers PDP Asks Benue State Governor, Samuel Ortom To Resign / Rivers @50: Beautiful Photos From The 'boat Regatta'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.