Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,313 members, 7,819,066 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns (986 Views)

Lady Warns Ladies Who Post Their Nude Photos On Social Media / Lady Warns Yahoo Boys: "Come With Your Work ID Before Asking Me Out" / Run From Girls Who Have Much Female Bestie - Facebook Lady Warns(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by vincento17(m): 9:21am On Apr 22, 2017
A young lady on Facebook, Ebele Kenechukwu Ajemba, has warned all brides and brides-to- be to be careful of people touching the on their wedding day.

A screenshot of the mysterious woman rubbing the belly of a bride on her wedding day She shared a video showing a new couple dancing during their wedding with family members and well-wishers. However, no one seems to notice a woman who was caught on camera rubbing the belly of the bride, not even the bride herself.

But the woman who seemed to be up to something, was caught on camera as she touched the belly of the bride and began dancing with the crowd afterwards.

What could the woman be up to?

Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 22, 2017
That is so suspicious. Maybe she's doing abracadabra things. A special guest, sent "from the village" grin

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Drownedgod(m): 9:25am On Apr 22, 2017
Dj...abeg play me that Don jazzy track "up to something ".make I fit think straight
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by BitchSlayer101: 9:27am On Apr 22, 2017
That's weird bro
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Alphamale2017(m): 9:35am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:
That is so suspicious. Maybe she's doing abracadabra things. A special guest, sent "from the village" grin
i think its that woman we sent the other night, so she was caught ? She is a fool she will never be promoted
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by divinehand2003(m): 9:37am On Apr 22, 2017
Na wao

Even the woman's appearance looks suspicious

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 9:38am On Apr 22, 2017
Alphamale2017:
i think its that woman we sent the other night, so she was caught ? She is a fool she will never be promoted

Lol, you're a wizard now?
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Alphamale2017(m): 9:54am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, you're a wizard now?
did u miss the part where i said 'we' u dont remember ? Oh i think it was the night after we sent u to the US on official assignment to cause that bombing , this lady has failed already she will never get to level 2 ,,,,,,,,,, u are now in level 4. 3 more levels to go, keep up the good work smiley
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 22, 2017
Alphamale2017:
did u miss the part where i said 'we' u dont remember ? Oh i think it was the night after we sent u to the US on official assignment to cause that bombing , this lady has failed already she will never get to level 2 ,,,,,,,,,, u are now in level 4. 3 more levels to go, keep up the good work smiley

Lol, teach me all there is to know, Sensei.

Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 22, 2017
fucc black juju..
That's how my close friend was leaving forcanada and didnt tell me anything until her whatsapp number changed .

this days, anybody can do you
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 22, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
fucc nigeria

Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Alphamale2017(m): 10:27am On Apr 22, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, teach me all there is to know, Sensei.
we dont teach during the day. Do ensure to come early this night.,. U cant sit close to me cause u are still on level 4, but dont worry after the meeting i will put u through , which one should i teach first ? How withdraw unlimited amount of $$$ from ATM using ur super powers or how to cook 50 different meal ? smiley

1 Like

Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:27am On Apr 22, 2017
Could be a prayer too
We shouldn't always look at the negative ... not everything supernatural
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:28am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=55800936][/quote]

you say wetting?!

Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Aderola15 post=55800936][/quote]lol, good morning ma
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:32am On Apr 22, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

you say wetting?!

angry angry angry

Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

angry angry angry
who pissed you off this morning cheesy
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 22, 2017
Rayhandrinni:
lol, good morning ma

Morning morning Mister smiley

Splendid night, yeah? cool
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Morning morning Mister smiley
Splendid night, yeah? cool
yeah, how bout ya?
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:41am On Apr 22, 2017
Rayhandrinni:

who pissed you off this morning cheesy

Nobody ooo, was just looking for trouble. grin tongue

Have a nice day wink
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 22, 2017
Aderola15:

Nobody ooo, was just looking for trouble. grin tongue

Have a nice day wink
Running off already?....i was just bout to slide in your p.m's
Re: Be Careful Of Who Touches You On Your Wedding Day - Lady Warns by femolacqua(m): 10:58am On Apr 22, 2017
That's fishy

(1) (Reply)

Woman In Hospital After 18inch Cassava She Was Using To Masturbate Gets Stuck In / Let Look Critically Into This Palaver / What Do U Miss About Ur Past Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.