Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,361 members, 7,819,300 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience (1406 Views)

Yeye Girlfriends: Nigerian Guys Share Your Experiences / Guys Share Some Of The Worst Things Ladies Have Done To You. / Female Corpers Can Cheat Eh (guys share your stories) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by Pro2makx(m): 10:01am On Apr 22, 2017
Whenever the topic sexual abuse comes up, people are always quick to believe or imagine that it would be a female that was abused. The society and indeed statistics available generally believes that female are not just more vulnerable, but are indeed more abused. As much as I agree with the more vulnerable part, I totally disagree that they are more eventually abused.
I personally believe men are equally sexually abused, only we hardly say it, because of too many reasons. one, the society sees you as being weak, when as a man, you come to public domain to claim sexual abuse or two, we men folk has a way of eventually converting the supposed abuse to our benefit (if the said abuser is attractive enough). so it just goes down and could continue till whenever. This kind of abuses are mostly found in work places.
But one very important things no one seem to be talking about much is childhood sexual abuse. No matter the statistics or figure you have on this one, you can never succeed in proving to me the female kids are more abused. We guys gets abused too many times, by female co-tenant, house help, sometimes older cousin, even female kids you play together. these are just a few of the many thing we face. please share your experiences and let's give voice to those innocent young boys who can not speak for them selves.
Before I share my experience, I need to point out that, majority of guys grow up to become whatever you see in them today as a result of some of these harassments. Some will forever be attracted to older women, some cannot afford to see anything in skirt or "rapper" pass without having a feel. The negative effects are just too numerous, yet the society who don't know what these set of guys have had to go through in silence, are always quick to slice them up with a knife.
please share your experience and the negative effects it may have had on you.

Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by ErnieSmallzz(f): 10:05am On Apr 22, 2017
op, where ur own
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by Nobody: 10:07am On Apr 22, 2017
U just want liars to coman full this thread with all the lies in this world abi?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by Pro2makx(m): 10:17am On Apr 22, 2017
my first experience was with my female older cousin. I must be between 3&5 back then. Myself and my immediate elder sister had gone to spend our long holiday with my grand PA and ma, who was working as an Anglican missionary. We met 3 of my cousin's too there (all from same mother), whose mother happens to be my dad's younger sister. We always play along with other kids from the street. Meanwhile there was another younger cousin by name Esther living few blocks away from us. My older cousin seem not to have any other play than mummy and daddy play Everytime, and I was always her target. she would ask me to bring out my tiny tony and sleep on other female kids, including my younger cousin Esther. Whenever I refused, she would either threaten to beat me or threaten to not give me sweet. Although I knew in a way that what she was making me do was not right (as I would first contest it most time), but then, what can a kid do?
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by Pro2makx(m): 10:18am On Apr 22, 2017
ErnieSmallzz:
op, where ur own
I don dey drop am
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by Pro2makx(m): 10:47am On Apr 22, 2017
My second experience.
Actually, I don't remember if this happened before the first one I wrote, as I was pretty small during both. but I'll just assume this was second as it seems so to me.
We were living in a one storey building at the time. Those were the days "Bata Shop" (for some of you who still remember it) still existed. we stayed upstairs, while a Bata Shop was directly below my flat. Behind the Bata shop was this family we were somehow very close. I like going down to their flat most time, cos their parent had bought them this clock that was amazingly talking, wow, I hardly could sleep each night as the taught of playing with that clock always filled my mind.
meanwhile they had this girl, a bit older and bigger than me, her name starts with a T, this girl's obviously liked me so much, although I didn't know what that meant. She always had this funny play she brings up. Sometimes when we doing those kiddies play like running around the house, she will always stop me at intervals, pull her p.ant and ask me to pull mine. Then she will ask me to wee-wee onto her p***y. sometime she will grab my tiny tony suddenly. At some other times she will insist I stay with her while she was bathing. This continue on and on and even though my immediate elder sister knew about it, she was as clueless as my self.
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by mizzbouqui(f): 10:59am On Apr 22, 2017
grin
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by winkmart: 11:08am On Apr 22, 2017
The only form of harassment I could think of was my aunt's friend who always seemed to get naked when I was in their room. If I barged in, she wouldn't bulge and would keep on doing whatever she was doing.

She would even sometimes ask me to bring stuffs for her in the bathroom.
I Ws 15 then in SS3
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by Pro2makx(m): 2:52pm On Apr 22, 2017
winkmart:
The only form of harassment I could think of was my aunt's friend who always seemed to get naked when I was in their room. If I barged in, she wouldn't bulge and would keep on doing whatever she was doing.

She would even sometimes ask me to bring stuffs for her in the bathroom.
I Ws 15 then in SS3
Chai!!! Omo that one gidi gan o
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by gidjah(m): 12:22pm On Jul 15, 2017
mizzbouqui:
grin
Happy Birthday sis, enjoy
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by mizzbouqui(f): 6:14am On Jul 17, 2017
gidjah:
Happy Birthday sis, enjoy
Thank you so much, I really appreciate
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by gidjah(m): 8:29am On Jul 17, 2017
mizzbouqui:
Thank you so much, I really appreciate
welcome dear .
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by AvsGot007(m): 8:49am On Jul 17, 2017
oh well.. can I call mine harrassment?? some friends of my big sis back then always called me to rub their backs with cream while unclad and whenever my pinky head shii erected they will look at it, pointing and laughing hard at it.

they said they like me doing it for them cos I'm good looking but I think they just wanna see my little shii standing!... it was 20 years ago but OP can I still Sue them?
Re: Guys Share Your Childhood Sexual Harassment Experience by Darksider131: 8:52am On Jul 17, 2017
If you are here to read lies... grin grin grin

Hit like

(1) (Reply)

Please, Whose Boyfriends Are These? / Is It True I Don't Look Nigerian? / Nigerians Start Using Female Sex Doll For Pleasure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.