Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,638 members, 7,955,323 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 10:45 PM

Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) (15961 Views)

How New Provost Of The College Of Education, Ikere Was Appointed / Prof. Olu Akeusola Is Dead (MOCPED Provost) / Provost Of Health Sciences Oau Gives Reasons Why Mrs Aror Wasnt Admitted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by chunna08(m): 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=Ladex2012 post=55815160]This is so sad.. he was a very nice man..always smiling .[/q
smile wat? bet u don't know him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by ibawon(m): 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2017
Was at MOCPED till 12:39pm yesterday thank God i was able to submit my Clearance for result to the dean before he passed on, if not I'm sure there would be delays (based on politics) and I'm sure he was not dead by then or no one knew yet.
Now i remember those days when he would walk around the school carrying​ his PUMP ACTION RIFLE and shooting into the Air for no reason.
I remember how people would flock around him, how they called him JAGABAN hailing him like he was the Runner of the worlds.
Left MOCPED at around 2014. New building have been erected staffs have been changed, but one thing I now is that the college system is still f*cked up.
You can't do your course forms online (e-portal is useless) you still have carry papers up and down to sign, you have to wait for weeks before your payments reflect in the bursary, lectures are undermined, Mocped has little or no health package for Staffs, MOCPED water is Gone, SUG is useless, funds unaccounted for.
At the end people who enjoyed the benefits enjoyed it.
Do not behave like you will never die, Now you remain with your SOLAT, BEHAVIOR and ALLAH in your Grave
HELL IS FOR THE TRYRANT
HEAVEN IS FOR THE SAINT
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
RIP

1 Like

Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by drmuri(m): 8:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
greatgod2012:
Vanity!

Upon all the wealth he has fraudulently acquired now, what's the end?

This life is so transient!

Let's all do well, because of tomorrow!

RIP to him!
and what made you think he fraudulently acquired wealth? not everybody is dishonest you know
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by ayapatton: 9:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
forex2008:
Used to know him when he was Adeniran Ogunsanya coll. of Edu (AOCOED)
To rest in peace you have to work hard for it will you still have life

FOR YOUR GRADUATION AND MATRICULATION NEEDS CONTACT 08058584502, 080928370836

GREATEST AOCOEDIAN STUDENT!!!
He was once a lecturer there. His wife is still a lecturer in social studies department, Aocoed.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by lereinter(m): 9:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
Nutase:
One of the beauties of Islam is the simplicity in burying the dead reminding us that wealth does not count in death.

i no fit laugh

simplicity of burial is a beauty of the religion...
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by Ladex2012: 9:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=chunna08 post=55816408][/quote]
Too many kids on here, do you even know me
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
RIP
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by ray48: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2017
chunna08:
life they say is short, he once told us, our destiny is in his hand, after spending 5 years for a 4years course and still struggling for our result and NYSC mobilization he passed on, He once told us we are useless and have no life, jagaban as he is preferably called, has no conscience, embezzled lot of fund,but it is preposterous to speak or make mockery of the dead, pray God give his family the heart to bear the loss

R.I.P

Na wao. Vanity upon vanity.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by ray48: 10:08am On Apr 23, 2017
ibawon:
Was at MOCPED till 12:39pm yesterday thank God i was able to submit my Clearance for result to the dean before he passed on, if not I'm sure there would be delays (based on politics) and I'm sure he was not dead by then or no one knew yet.
Now i remember those days when he would walk around the school carrying​ his PUMP ACTION RIFLE and shooting into the Air for no reason.
I remember how people would flock around him, how they called him JAGABAN hailing him like he was the Runner of the worlds.
Left MOCPED at around 2014. New building have been erected staffs have been changed, but one thing I now is that the college system is still f*cked up.
You can't do your course forms online (e-portal is useless) you still have carry papers up and down to sign, you have to wait for weeks before your payments reflect in the bursary, lectures are undermined, Mocped has little or no health package for Staffs, MOCPED water is Gone, SUG is useless, funds unaccounted for.
At the end people who enjoyed the benefits enjoyed it.
Do not behave like you will never die, Now you remain with your SOLAT, BEHAVIOR and ALLAH in your Grave
HELL IS FOR THE TRYRANT
HEAVEN IS FOR THE SAINT
YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE
RIP

No pleasant news about him. Well, God knows the best . May his soul rest in Peace.
Re: Pictures From The Burial Of Olurotimi Sikiru Akeusola (MOCPED Provost) by chunna08(m): 10:02pm On Apr 30, 2017
Ladex2012:
Too many kids on here, do you even know me
who be idiot or fool?

(1) (2) (Reply)

SSANU, NAAT, NASU Suspend Three Months Strike / 7 Documents To Have Before Applying For Undergraduate Scholarships / Which Science Course Can Someone Apply Without Writing Physics In Jamb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.