Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:28 AM

EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account (45136 Views)

Hauwa Liman's Parents Speak With TVC, As ICRC Reacts To Her Death (Video) / Boko Haram Executes Hauwa Liman, An Aid Worker / Hauwa Liman & Alice Loksha May Be Killed Tomorrow By Boko Haram - ICRC's Alarm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by pmc01(m): 5:15pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Igbos are now wishing they can be the EFCC boss so they can divert the recovered stolen funds for their personal use.

Shame on Igbos!
You be 'invasive plant species', no doubt. cheesy

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by snezBaba: 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2017
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by kunlesufyan(m): 5:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
Whistle blowing is the new cool!!!
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by CarolineOlawale(f): 5:18pm On Apr 22, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:
You fool no one with this deceptive moniker because you are an iPob e-tout.

I'm not a flat headed ipob tout!
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:
Igbos are now wishing they can be the EFCC boss so they can divert the recovered stolen funds for their personal use.

Shame on Igbos!
congratulations, you made no sense..... If Igbos catch you, nah your portion be dis bros

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by Jabioro: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
We have no politicians, what we have at hand are constituted thieves in authority.. go to Niger state and see the level of poverty.. Stack in burial ground or at home, strange account, look for ways to take money out of the country.. any programs tagged poverty alleviation means poverty elevation.. I beg make I no talk I dey para

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by AshiwajuFoward: 5:19pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

I'm not a flat headed ipob tout!

Yinmu. Keep deceiving yourself you hear?
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by Anambra1stSon(m): 5:20pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Shame on Igbos!
Conehead I thought northern politicians are saint, majority of looters in Nigeria are northerners and southwest politicians, very greed idio. ts nothing to show in their regions

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by Castle88: 5:21pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ordinary commissioner for goodness sake
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by back2sender: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
josephine123:
War against corruption Getting more interesting
The adverse poverty and suffering in Nigeria today is caused by looting of the country during GeJ tenure.
He turned a blind eye to the massive looting taking place and i see this as a strategy to cripple the incoming government and make it difficult for the government to jump start the economy.
Massive Money was stolen from the system and hidden in graves, houses, soakway, water tank etc rather than been spent in the system to oil the economy.
NIGERIA WILL HAVE BETTER MANAGED THE RECESSION IF WE HAD SAVINGS (LOOTED FUNDS) DESPITE THE FALLING CRUDE OIL PRICES OUR ONLY MEANS OF REVENUE.
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by fasterwell(m): 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Shame on Igbos!

But u are a woman and u don't even how the head of ur kids will look like.

When u point at someone with just a finger pls remember that rest of the fingers are pointing back at u.

Thankio

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by yahmohy27: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
They should give the money bck to the State sharp sharp!
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by ephi123(f): 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ekpekus:
Nigeria is the more the news the less Nigerians understand...
Every week EFCC/DSS must put food for table to be discussed... then wailers and zombies will start their madness while politicians do their looting.
These money being discovered howbeit recovered, where and what have they been used for?

All politicians are the same irrespective of region, party affiliation, religion or age.

grin grin grin hilarious comment
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by 0b10010011: 5:25pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Shame on Igbos!

Even if al te recovered loot is spent in the red mud region, it won't still be at par with any region in the next 5 decades.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by saintchibu(m): 5:26pm On Apr 22, 2017
kokozain:

source http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/headlines/229212-top-nigerian-politician-trouble-efcc-uncovers-n6billion-bank-accounts.html
When will this attention seeking EFCC learn?
What is the crime in having a huge amount of money in one's account?
I think EFCC should focus more on investigation than rushing to the media.
Have they ascertained the source of the money?
Have they enough proof that the man and his companies cannot make that amount of money within the specified time the money started hitting the account?
Another voyage by EFCC to gain media attention than doing what they are supposed to do.
Wasting tax payers money in prosecuting cases that are dead on arrival!

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by OHCOMEON: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Davido wey get 30 billion nko grin grin
You no dey seyam for amerika & other oyibo country weh him do go hussle? Him no be politifian.
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by RaptorX: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2017
I thought the a.bokis are the only honest people in Nigeria and everyone else is a crook and they are the only saints that deserves all the appointments.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by yahmohy27: 5:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
0b10010011:

Even if al te recovered loot is spent in the red mud region, it won't still be at par with any region in the next 5 decades.

why replying bross,when you are not named 'Igbo ' ?
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by Nobody: 5:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
OHCOMEON:
You no dey seyam for amerika & other oyibo country weh him do go hussle? Him no be politifian.
Na joke o grin I sabi say he dey work for him money. I just tire for our politicians.

It gets to a point where huge sums of money stolen don't even shock you anymore because you're so used to seeing reports of millions and billions looted. How can someone be making N33 million interest every month from our Commonwealth without doing any work, just because he let's it sit in the bank angry
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by AuroraB(f): 5:34pm On Apr 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:
Davido wey get 30 billion nko grin grin
Need a whistle grin
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by Nbote(m): 5:37pm On Apr 22, 2017
CarolineOlawale:

Shame on Igbos!

Ur obsession with "Igbos" must b depressing for u considering most of u now open numerous accounts jus to ridicule urselves.. What has ur comment got to do with d post??

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by mmsen: 5:38pm On Apr 22, 2017
back2sender:

The adverse poverty and suffering in Nigeria today is caused by looting of the country during GeJ tenure.
He turned a blind eye to the massive looting taking place and i see this as a strategy to cripple the incoming government and make it difficult for the government to jump start the economy.
Massive Money was stolen from the system and hidden in graves, houses, soakway, water tank etc rather than been spent in the system to oil the economy.
NIGERIA WILL HAVE BETTER MANAGED THE RECESSION IF WE HAD SAVINGS (LOOTED FUNDS) DESPITE THE FALLING CRUDE OIL PRICES OUR ONLY MEANS OF REVENUE.

What are you talking about? It was under GEJ that favored ministers were sacked because they were caught up in so-called 'scandals'.

Meanwhile OBJ who served two terms in office is busy spending millions of dollars on a library and no one is batting an eyelid. No one asks how he financed his farm. No one asks what happened to the billions of dollars supposedly spent on resolving the electricity issue, rather it's GEJ that you want to talk about. If GEJ has a case to answer then let him answer it but let us deal with the biggest crooks.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by OHCOMEON: 5:40pm On Apr 22, 2017
AnonyNymous:

Na joke o grin I sabi say he dey work for him money. I just tire for our politicians.

It gets to a point where huge sums of money stolen don't even shock you anymore because you're so used to seeing reports of millions and billions looted. How can someone be making N33 million interest every month from our Commonwealth without doing any work, just because he let's it sit in the bank angry
. Its okay. I am only worried at the way some of us defend these politicians even when we know they have no other bizness that should generate such humongous balances in their accounts.
Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by ElsonMorali: 5:43pm On Apr 22, 2017
I'm waiting for when one of these politicians will be given a lengthy jail term before I believe this administration is fighting corruption.

But I think we can all agree now that democracy is not working and it's just an excuse by the elite baskards to enrich themselves inappropriately.

Waiting for that bold military man who will take the Jerry Rawlings approach and free us from these leeches before they suck us to death.

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by temitope277(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
aboki too dey steal

1 Like

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by temitope277(m): 5:44pm On Apr 22, 2017
aboki too dey steal grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Uncovers N6billion In Kantigi Liman's Bank Account by back2sender: 5:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
mmsen:

What are you talking about? It was under GEJ that favored ministers were sacked because they were caught up in so-called 'scandals'.

Meanwhile OBJ who served two terms in office is busy spending millions of dollars on a library and no one is batting an eyelid. No one asks how he financed his farm. No one asks what happened to the billions of dollars supposedly spent on resolving the electricity issue, rather it's GEJ that you want to talk about. If GEJ has a case to answer then let him answer it but let us deal with the biggest crooks.
PLEASE NAME THE MINISTERS THAT GEJ SACKED FOR CORRUPTION SCANDALS DURING HIS TIME. AM WAITING FOR YOUR RESPONSE
IT WAS EVEN OBJ THAT SACKED HIS MINISTERS

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Blasts Tambuwal And Some Southern PDP Govs (Videos) / Moment Senator Omisore Arrived But Was Shut Out Of APC Emergency Meeting / SSS Finds Incriminating Evidence Against Dasuki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.