Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,622 members, 7,809,292 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

The Ikoyi Lagos Money Is Mine Says A Mad Man. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Ikoyi Lagos Money Is Mine Says A Mad Man. (496 Views)

I Created Sahara Reporters With My Sweat, Tinubu Created TVC With Lagos Money / Why We Have Not Paid The Ikoyi Whistle-blower - Lai Mohammed / EFCC Act Makes It Compulsory To Expose The Owner Of The Ikoyi N15bn Flat (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Ikoyi Lagos Money Is Mine Says A Mad Man. by kelvinalpha: 7:14pm On Apr 22, 2017
Today, I was at a road junction at Tombia,yenagoa when I saw a rough looking man dressed in a tattered attire walking towards me. This is a mad man I thought as he approached. Just as I was about to give way for him to pass by, he turned to me with a grim on his face saying, “The ikoyi money is mine. Tell Buhari it is mine. EFCC should give me my money, my dollars and naira”. You bet I was speechless.

I was stunned at how far the news of the recent finding of monies totaling 15 billion naira in Osbourne building, Ikoyi,Lagos by the EFCC had gone.

Of course, the mad mans claims were a fiction of his imagination. Owing to the fact that National.................................................................................... Please kindly follow the link to read the complete story. https://ikeephopealive./2017/04/22/the-ikoyi-lagos-money-is-mine-says-a-mad-man/

Re: The Ikoyi Lagos Money Is Mine Says A Mad Man. by obinna58(m): 7:24pm On Apr 22, 2017
And u telling me u not also mad

1 Like

Re: The Ikoyi Lagos Money Is Mine Says A Mad Man. by bantudra: 7:30pm On Apr 22, 2017
polithiefians are all mad..sooo,why should a mad man on the streets not claim ownership too....??..

the money is not even in a bank sef....appartments,guters,cemetaries.......what do you call that?...not mad??

in dollars!!!!...

atleast in a bank the stolen money generates interest!!!!! ......angry angry angry angry

now,that is pure madness...!!!...

none of you should dare insult mad people..!!..

i would go mad too if i liked human beings....... angry angry angry

the darkside,,,,,..... angry
Re: The Ikoyi Lagos Money Is Mine Says A Mad Man. by aminu790(m): 7:33pm On Apr 22, 2017
tell him to go to nearest court please
Re: The Ikoyi Lagos Money Is Mine Says A Mad Man. by serverconnect(m): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
You see your life, the money is a national cake, which belongs to everybody.

(1) (Reply)

On The Animal By Muhammad Ibraheem Zakzaky / Recruitment Scandal In SSS: Katsina 51 South South 41 South East 44 / I Prophesise Plane Crashes, Mass Deaths And Economic Depression- Mrs Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.