Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,762 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) (59983 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
agurza:
Am not surprised at all this can only happen in the yeast. It flows in their blood

Don't be dickhead!
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
Is her last name Odetola or Dangote?

If we analyze her she'll be some useless ex runs girl.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Dwhyte(m): 9:45pm On Apr 22, 2017
Jonathan oooo oooo, Choi
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by doskie(m): 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2017
Tazdroid:
you didn't catch my drift.
trust me. i did.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2017
Just like beasts in the jungle, luckily the law will handle the case.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by spacelink23: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2017
Two brothers fighting over a girl........ Is that even possible?
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by mu2sa2: 9:57pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Thank God Buhari was not to be blamed for this
No, Buhari must be blamed. OK, he's denying them biafra. Biafra will be heaven on earth and this sort of thing won't ever happen there.You see, that's why Buhari must be held responsible for an ipob killing a fellow ipob in biafra land!!! My condolences to the family for a potentially double tragedy - one member gone and the killer may end up facing the death penalty if convicted of murder.

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by EMXTAN1(m): 10:06pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:

Thank God Buhari was not to be blamed for this

And you think u made sense? how does ur statement make any sense as regard the issue in question?
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by 2bam: 10:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
something must have lead to something.the girl don use two of them jam,it happen to me and my brother wayback but God intervene.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Kingpee2(m): 10:39pm On Apr 22, 2017
sarrki:
You mea cause of puna?

Wey me dey carry them do yanga for here
another version of Cain and Abel .....The same girl will definitely be alive and not end up with any of them ....
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by iamluckyjohn: 10:47pm On Apr 22, 2017
because of woman.. when there are a thousand and one out there looking for men for relationship.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by dammybabanla: 10:49pm On Apr 22, 2017
Meanwhile the girl they fought over dey another guy's house now dey straff heavily,smh stupid cunts

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Zedoo(m): 10:50pm On Apr 22, 2017
Have always said...

Guys, the moment a gurl brings you to crossroads with another guy.....she is not worth it.....

A right-thinking lady that doesn't have spiritual problems will not give two men green light at the same damn time....
A girl should know what she wants...

All dis anywhere-belle-face girls...... Nigg.as should learn to do better than fight over a cheap slut....

The problem is not with the other guy, the problem is with your damn LovePeddler of a woman.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 22, 2017
Me sef, my junior brother ambushed me one night on my way into the house with a long 4 by 4 wood (which he hits me on the head) because I make more progress in life then he. To the glory of God I didn't die but stood up and disarmed him after losing much blood. I later found out that his action was because his girlfriend said she likes me a lot because I'm hardworking. I will always testify to the power God gave me to overcome death. Who knows, maybe He (God) kept me because He ( God) wants me to be one of the Presidents in Nigeria History!
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Godsate: 11:23pm On Apr 22, 2017
Fools
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by bodyandmindspa(f): 11:29pm On Apr 22, 2017
The deed has been done so let the killer prepare his mind to go sanko..shikina
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Denery143(m): 11:35pm On Apr 22, 2017
Ds 1 na mortal kombat ooo
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by wittyt98(m): 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
Freewoman:
I FOLLOW SEE THIS ONE SELF................... marijuana SMOKING CAUSED THIS NOT A GIRL, GUYS KEEP SMOKING, THE THING DEY GIVE BLOOD, THAT KILLER WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL
!

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by akigbemaru: 12:20am On Apr 23, 2017
zoba88:
As shared by Ifeanyi...

'Two brothers fights over a girl friend...
This incident happened yesterday at Amaoba Village in Ikwuano LGA,  Abia state.
Two brothers from the same village Amaoba, fights over a girl friend. I gathered that the young man lying dead, started the fight by hitting his brother, asking why he choose to go out with his girl friend,not knowing that his brother was prepared for him.
He cut him with a matchet, unfortunately for him.he couldn't survive the cuts.

RIP'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/04/two-brothers-from-same-village-in-abia.html
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Mehn, this is serious , all because of a chikito. shocked Na real wa undecided
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Freewoman:
I FOLLOW SEE THIS ONE SELF................... marijuana SMOKING CAUSED THIS NOT A GIRL, GUYS KEEP SMOKING, THE THING DEY GIVE BLOOD, THAT KILLER WILL ROTTEN IN JAIL

Abeg sit down we that we smoke weed heavily haven't killed anyone it's always being in their mind.

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 12:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Nickymezor:
Mehn, this is serious , all because of a chikito. shocked Na real wa undecided

At the end of the day nobody got the girl
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nickymezor(f): 12:44am On Apr 23, 2017
pcguru1:

At the end of the day nobody got the girl
Abi oo... jst a lost case.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by phoromighty(m): 1:16am On Apr 23, 2017
Freewoman:
sharap there...weed doesnt cause hatred or.jealousy.. pussy can
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by LionDeLeo: 2:40am On Apr 23, 2017
AuroraB:
Yes cool
She definitely can't date a dead fellow neither would she date a jailbird wink

When the law's through with him, he wee hate even female fowl angry

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 4:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Shey awo ele yi ti yawe re ni fighting because of girl this is the first thing i can never do in my life
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Trexnemesis(m): 5:02am On Apr 23, 2017
These yeasterners sef. It's their stock in trade. Banza flattinoids.

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by mathy2p2: 5:34am On Apr 23, 2017
alexistaiwo:
This Buhari administration sef
Waiting concern buhari here , leave the old man alone, mumu
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by ijayebonyi(f): 5:39am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol. It seems the girl is very pretty. Anyway wonder how the other boy will be feeling. The girl has made bad name for her self
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by SirMichael1: 5:51am On Apr 23, 2017
holatimmy:

Haa...Pure Dejavu

Cain and Abel replayed

Ahh! weré won niye o shocked How does this look like a repetition of Cain and Abel? Shey na punna Cain kill Abel for abi?? and moreover they aren't blood related, they just happen to come from the same villa.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by vibeskartel101: 6:03am On Apr 23, 2017
Igbos and stupidity

Margret Oyibo Atayi Found Dead In Abuja / Fiancée Of Kolade Killed By SARS, Breaks Down In Tears, Recalls Last Moments / Police Foil Robbery Attack At Zenith Bank In Lagos (Graphic Photos)