Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,897 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:04 PM

Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) (59984 Views)

Boss Rapes His 21-year-old Virgin Sales Girl (graphic Photos) / Man Kills His Blood Brother For “Disrespecting” His Girlfriend In Onitsha (Pix) / Ritualist Burnt To Death In Bayelsa After Killing Teenage Girl (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by tiredface: 6:34am On Apr 23, 2017
"TWO BROS FROM THE SAME VILLAGE", WHATS THAT?
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by stevedre: 7:10am On Apr 23, 2017
benuejosh:
The last thing i would ever do in my life is quarrel about girl with a fellow guy like me not to talk of fighting. Those guys just broke one of the guys codes.

>Never Fight or quarrel with a fellow guy because of a Lady.

You may not even know who marries her later in life which most definitely won't be you.

Those guys fall hand big time.

Ya Man...... That Code can be found section 5 of the Bro code Eternal constitution of planet Earth.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by favouritedera(m): 7:14am On Apr 23, 2017
Two brothers from the same village.... Smh undecided
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by nothernstar: 7:48am On Apr 23, 2017
Just because of one hole? Kudos. Fight Continue in your journey of no return while the slayer continue fighting till the rest of his life
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by enigmaticlion: 8:06am On Apr 23, 2017
I blame Buhari for this heinous debacle. Oya come and beat me. grin
sarrki:

Thank God Buhari was not to be blamed for this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by enigmaticlion: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

I blame Buhari for this heinous debacle. Oya come and beat me.

1 Like

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by sarrki(m): 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
enigmaticlion:
I blame Buhari for this heinous debacle. Oya come and beat me. grin

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by enigmaticlion: 8:08am On Apr 23, 2017
Nogodye:

Abi o
Buhari why?
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by enigmaticlion: 8:09am On Apr 23, 2017
Nogodye:

Abi o
Buhari why nau?
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by aniyphil: 8:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Dead guy . . .on his way to the grave . . .his brother . . .on his way to prison . . .the girl in question . . .on her way to her new boy friend's place ! undecided
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by reefah420(m): 9:12am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

The world has nothing to do with this...they did this on their own
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by femolii: 9:52am On Apr 23, 2017
Osus self.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by Boyooosa(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2017
not funny tho, two brothers, one in prison, one in graveyard.
Re: Man Kills His Brother In Abia Because Of A Girl (Graphic Photos) by ashala(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2017
He probably must have told her that he would die for her like we hear in songs these days.... and he fulfilled it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bishop Berry Dambaza Commits Suicide By Jumping From 4th Floor [photo] / Panic In Jos As Gunmen Kill 14, Including Family Of 9. Graphic Photos / Fiancée Of Kolade Killed By SARS, Breaks Down In Tears, Recalls Last Moments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.