Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,037 members, 7,818,066 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored (11929 Views)

Name A Movie You Can Never Get Tired Of Watching / What Is The Best Movie You Watched In 2018? / Name A Movie You Watched 5 Times, And Still Did Not Get Bored. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Bashnigga(m): 2:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hangover 1,2 & 3
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by bond77(m): 2:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:

My favourite performance in the entire movie is Johnny's piano performance at the end. I have never watched a scene as many times as I did that scene. I love the entire movie and i'm going to watch it again today cheesy
Oh Johnny the dude with the British accent. I also love where he sang the John Legend song. The movie really brought out the sexiness in some animals. During the performance at the end, honestly I never knew pigs had curves and they could catwalk. grin
Some artist can be very very innovative sha, the movie really deserves an award.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Ishilove: 2:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
bond77:

Oh Johnny the dude with the British accent. I also love where he sang the John Legend song. The movie really brought out the sexiness in some animals. During the performance at the end, honestly I never knew pigs had curves and they could catwalk. grin
Some artist can be very very innovative sha, the movie really deserves an award.
If you've watched 'Kingsman' you'll know Taron Egerton, the British actor who played 'Eggsy'. He's the one who voiced Johnny and I was shocked to discover he is the one who sang his parts. In short, all the actors did the singing themselves. Reese Witherspoon (Rosita the pig), Scarlett Johansonn (Ash the punk porcupine), Seth McFarlane ( Mike the mouse) sang like pros, but Taron Egerton and Scarlett are the ones who shocked me. He sang 'Stay with me' like he owned it.

Like you said, the movie deserves an award. I haven't raved about a movie this way in a very loooong time.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by madridguy(m): 2:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
India movie.

Nma27:
Hausa movie?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by EmilyNte1988(f): 3:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Accidental husband
3idoits
White house down
Family that prays
Diary of a mad black woman etc

3 Likes

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Theflint1(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Troy
Limitless
The Notebook
Pirates of the Carribean- Part 1-whatever
The Godfather 1,2 and 3
Forrest Gump
3 Idiots
Due Date
Omor dem too many... angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 3:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
Too many. But today I was watching Torque. I heard it didn't do so well at the box office but I love that movie so much to the point where I can watch it twice a day. I've watched it perhaps over 30 times since it came out in 2004.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by SafeDavid(m): 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
It's got to be coming to America.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by LeSudAfricaine: 3:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Matrix
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by LeSudAfricaine: 3:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:
Too many. But today I was watching Torque. I heard it didn't do so well at the box office but I love that movie so much to the point where I can watch it twice a day. I've watched it perhaps over 30 times since it came out in 2004.
Torque ZarZar seriously? gringrin
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
Torque ZarZar seriously? gringrin

Lol, I assume you're not a fan.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by LeSudAfricaine: 4:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

ndiyayisaba I taste yakhogringrin
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Rhemy2013(f): 4:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jenifa's diary
3idiot
You re beautiful
My girlfriend has a nine tail fox
Gagini
Married again

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 4:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
ndiyayisaba I taste yakhogringrin

Hahaha. I must not be the only one that likes it though because it features in lists of iconic movies of all time-maybe from bikers tongue
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by LeSudAfricaine: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
ZarZar:

I only like that it has Lawrence Fishburne , Morpheaus in The Matrix
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by jerryclinton: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
khiaa:
Hidden Figures....you can watch it for free online.
pls how do i select and watch any movie free online..?
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
LeSudAfricaine:
I only like that it has Lawrence Fishburne , Morpheaus in The Matrix

I don't think we're speaking about the same movie. Torque features Ice Cube.

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by khiaa(f): 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
jerryclinton:
pls how do i select and watch any movie free online..?

Go to You Tube.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by jerryclinton: 4:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
khiaa:

Go to You Tube.
youtube movies are mostly not complete but like some kind of glances into the movies. Movies of 120 minutes will be 6mins on youtube..
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Two Can Play That Game
The Matrix 1

1 Like

Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by khiaa(f): 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
jerryclinton:
youtube movies are mostly not complete but like some kind of glances into the movies. Movies of 120 minutes will be 6mins on youtube..

I watched it on YouTube, after you type in the name of the movie type full movie.
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Akinz0126(m): 5:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
City hunter
IRIS
Athen
Six flying dragon
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
bond77:

Yeah u need to.
where can I download it, have tried YouTube, nothing
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by StarBukola(f): 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
bond77:

Oh sorry am an Oliver Twist and singularity easily kills my spirit. tongue Btw which of those movies have you watched?
two, why did I get married , mummies return
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by R3B3L(m): 5:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
Harry potter. The entire sequel. Goblet of fire is my fav tho. Watch d sequels each year...
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Femirola: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Sister Act
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by mynairalanddoma(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
StarBukola:
I stumbled across this on Facebook,
Good people of nairaland,what movie have u watched over five times or more, mine is SEDUCING MR PERFECT... .
Don't knw why but am head over heals with that movie. wink wink
Çc.mynd44
Cc.lalasticlala

24hrs..........Jack Bauer
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by hackwi(m): 6:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
How Jesus died to save sinner s
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Ragnorak: 6:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ruby Sparks
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Stooi76(m): 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lone survival
Bad boys
I'm in love with a church girl
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by thinkmoney(m): 6:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
TITANIC
Re: Name A Movie U watched Five(5) Times And U Still Did Not Get Bored by Nobody: 6:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Lord Of The Rings......greatest trilogy ever

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

What's The Worst Movie You Have Watched So Far? / Has Television Lost Its Relevance? / The Maury Show Real Or Fake?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.