Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,146 members, 7,835,835 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

Tune In To Channels TV And Hear El-rufai Lying Through His Teeth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tune In To Channels TV And Hear El-rufai Lying Through His Teeth (798 Views)

NDDC Probe: Akpabio Speaks.tune In To Channels Now For Live Hearing / Court Fixes Date To Hear El-zakzaky’s Application To Travel Abroad / Nnamdi Kanu: Tune In To Channels TV NOW! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tune In To Channels TV And Hear El-rufai Lying Through His Teeth by Doghari: 11:58pm On Apr 22, 2017
The guy is on Hard copy program with Maupe Ogun and is lying shamelessly.Listen to some of his statements..

1) 'Nobody committed genocide in southern kaduna.'

2) 'SOKAPU is not the representative of Southern kaduna people'. (But he recognizes Miyetti Allah)

3) I never went to El-zakzaky to ask for votes.

4) 'I don't have political ambitions'

5) 'El-zakzaky is an animal.'

And the lies go on and on.

Who cursed this midget?

2 Likes

Re: Tune In To Channels TV And Hear El-rufai Lying Through His Teeth by Doghari: 12:08am On Apr 23, 2017
El-rufai is cursed, the guy lied about visiting El-Zakzaky even though pictoral evidence abound.

No wonder he hurriedly tried deleting his genocidal pro-fulani comment on twitter immediately he became governor. Unfortunately what goes into the internet stays there forever.

3 Likes

Re: Tune In To Channels TV And Hear El-rufai Lying Through His Teeth by Businessideas: 1:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Doghari:
The guy is on Hard copy program with Maupe Ogun and is lying shamelessly.Listen to some of his statements..

1) 'Nobody committed genocide in southern kaduna.'

2) 'SOKAPU is not the representative of Southern kaduna people'. (But he recognizes Miyetti Allah)

3) I never went to El-zakzaky to ask for votes.

4) 'I don't have political ambitions'

5) 'El-zakzaky is an animal.'

And the lies go on and on.

Who cursed this midget?

Doghari:
El-rufai is cursed, the guy lied about visiting El-Zakzaky even though pictoral evidence abound.

No wonder he hurriedly tried deleting his genocidal pro-fulani comment on twitter immediately he became governor. Unfortunately what goes into the internet stays there forever.
Haba! You are the one lying. I kept wondering after reading your own lies if it was the same interview I watched you are referring to.
El Rufai comes across as arrogant but he towers far far above people opposing him in terms of his intelligence and seriousness with the issue at hand.
I have every reason to believe him that this southern Kaduna killings are tribal,religious and political.
I pray that God will protect him from distraction and he will be vindicated by posterity.
Imagine the lie being peddled against him that he went to El Zaky to campaign during the election when in actual fact,the picture being circulated was as far as 2014 and he even knew El Zaky as far back as their undergraduate days in ABU and the IMN led by El Zaky don't even vote or recognize Nigerian government, the height of it was the satanic manner people like Audu Makori circulated fake pictures online to whip up sentiments against El Rufai until he was Makori was discovered to be peddling falsehood.
I am happy with the statement of the SOKAPU president,Solomon Musa that they will support every agency that will stop the killings even though El Rufai doesn't recognize them as the representative of the people.
El Rufai definitely has a greater stake in Kaduna state as the governor more than an ordinary internet commentator like you or the SOKAPU group so I don't know how he would stand by and watch people who voted for him massively during his election to be killed.
He ended by assuring that he will not rest until peace and security is restored in southern Kaduna.
I remember he restored Abuja during his tenure as FCT minister,I believe God will help him.

2 Likes

Re: Tune In To Channels TV And Hear El-rufai Lying Through His Teeth by Doghari: 1:34am On Apr 23, 2017
Businessideas:

Haba! You are the one lying. I kept wondering after reading your own lies if it was the same interview I watched you are referring to.
El Rufai comes across as arrogant but he towers far far above people opposing him in terms of his intelligence and seriousness with the issue at hand.
I have every reason to believe him that this southern Kaduna killings are tribal,religious and political.
I pray that God will protect him from distraction and he will be vindicated by posterity.
Imagine the lie being peddled against him that he went to El Zaky to campaign during the election when in actual fact,the picture being circulated was as far as 2014 and he even knew El Zaky as far back as their undergraduate days in ABU and the IMN led by El Zaky don't even vote or recognize Nigerian government, the height of it was the satanic manner people like Audu Makori circulated fake pictures online to whip up sentiments against El Rufai until he was Makori was discovered to be peddling falsehood.
I am happy with the statement of the SOKAPU president,Solomon Musa that they will support every agency that will stop the killings even though El Rufai doesn't recognize them as the representative of the people.
El Rufai definitely has a greater stake in Kaduna state as the governor more than an ordinary internet commentator like you or the SOKAPU group so I don't know how he would stand by and watch people who voted for him massively during his election to be killed.
He ended by assuring that he will not rest until peace and security is restored in southern Kaduna.
I remember he restored Abuja during his tenure as FCT minister,I believe God will help him.

Your fellow muslim bigot El-rufai is sick in the head. He visit El-zakzaky in 2014 and recognized his leadership, he then came into governance and suddenly El-zakzaky is an 'animal' who should be dealt. El rufai is not a very bright man, he is only good at reprobating and approbating at the same time to deceive gullible folks like you.

4 Likes

Re: Tune In To Channels TV And Hear El-rufai Lying Through His Teeth by Businessideas: 2:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Doghari:

Your fellow muslim bigot El-rufai is sick in the head. He visit El-zakzaky in 2014 and recognized his leadership, he then came into governance and suddenly El-zakzaky is an 'animal' who should be dealt. El rufai is not a very bright man, he is only good at reprobating and approbating at the same time to deceive gullible folks like you.
Now you just gave yourself away as an impatient and highly prejudicial person.
I am not a Moslem and clearly I am not sure you understand what leadership means. The problem most of your ilks will have is that you can not match El Rufai knowledge for knowledge,I have no single shred of doubt that El Rufai is saying the truth when he proved his long time relationship with El Zaky as far back as when they were both members of the Muslim Student body in ABU before Zaky was expelled from ABU and he specifically stated when the picture was taken and the reason for his visit as at 2014 was to commiserate with Zaky over the death of his children.Please kindly find a solid proof to show to every reasonable person that he is lying or just ignore discussion on el Rufai because he will defeat you on the scale of intelligence.
I don't believe that only el Rufai has the knowledge to solve this problem but he has a greater stake in this problem because he's the governor and all the stakeholders should drop the games,tribal,religoius and political differences for the progress of the state.
I don't see how your attempt to distort the facts can help them in Kaduna.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

FFK Hosts Nnamdi Kanu, Sits With More Than 10 People For Lunch. Photo / Before And After Photos Of President Buhari / ‘No Work No Pay’ Kogi Govt. Tells Striking Doctors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.