Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,698 members, 7,820,434 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health (1019 Views)

The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered / Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2017
President Muhammadu Buhari on Saturday declared that Allah has answered the prayers of Nigerians concerning his health.

The President made the remark in his condolences delivered by the Minister of Interior, Abdulrahman Dambazzau, to the family of a prominent Kano State businessman, Alhaji Audu Adahama.

In a statement by Buhari’s Senior Special Assistant on Media and Publicity, Garba Shehu, who accompanied Dambazzau during the visit, said Buhari thanked the people of the state for their prayers and good wishes during the period he was away for treatment in London.

Shehu quoted Buhari as saying, “Allah has accepted your prayers and we are thankful to you for joining other Nigerians in saying those prayers for me and the nation. On behalf of my family, the government and the people of the entire country, please accept our heartfelt condolences.”

According to Shehu, the President described the death of the ex-customs officer and community leader as a painful loss.

Buhari affirmed that Adahama lived a worthy life having fully paid his dues to his community, the Customs which he served “with diligence and the country as a loyal and dutiful citizen.”

The late Adahama, 78, was survived by four children, including the Special Assistant to the President on Youths Matters, Nasiru

http://dailypost.ng/2017/04/22/buhari-nigerians%e2%80%8b-allah-answered-prayers-health/
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by izzou(m): 7:20am On Apr 23, 2017
grin

The late Adahama, 78, was survived by four children, including the Special Assistant to the President on Youths Matters, Nasiru

Appointments in Nigeria are always centered within a particular set of people. Why?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2017
Baba you will not die now

But shall live to proclaim the word of God

God Bless you my Mentor

God will keep and Guide you

He will keep his face to shine upon you

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by DrDeji20(m): 7:22am On Apr 23, 2017
I thought he is still sick?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by greatgod2012(f): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2017
Lol...

This baba is deluded!
Which Nigerians are praying for him?
Maybe northerners sha and some few other Nigerians!
If the prayers of majority of Nigerians over him are answered, he would have been dead long time ago!

He should just thank God that he's been given a second chance!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:23am On Apr 23, 2017
DrDeji20:

Sorry uncle ,

Are you part of his medical team?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 23, 2017
Do make things easy for us
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by izzou(m): 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sorry uncle ,

grin

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by hucienda: 7:25am On Apr 23, 2017
His recent jumat picture shows he's really watching his weight as someone opined here.
Yeah, he's in fine shape, nigerians.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by greatgod2012(f): 7:31am On Apr 23, 2017
DrDeji20:

Looking at his recent pictures, he still looks sick, he need a lot of rest!

I wish him speedy recovery!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by divinehand2003(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless you my Mentor

But he believes in Allah. So use Allah instead of God.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by greatgod2012(f): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

God Bless you my Mentor

Sarrki, Sarrki........

Jesus is my own mentor, not any Nigeria politician!

Good morning!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:34am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:
grin

[/b]

Appointments in Nigeria is always centered within a particular set of people. Why?

We are only vocal online grin grin
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by izzou(m): 7:36am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

We are only vocal online grin grin

The last time we decided to protest,you didn't show up
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by izzou(m): 7:38am On Apr 23, 2017
divinehand2003:

Do they have different meanings?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:40am On Apr 23, 2017
divinehand2003:

Ignorance at its peak

An Arab Christian call God Allah

So we should seek knowledge before we talk
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by divinehand2003(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:

Do they have different meanings?

Of course, Allah has Muhammed as prophet, while God has Jesus Christ as the only begotten son.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:41am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Sarrki, Sarrki........

Jesus is my own mentor, not any Nigeria politician!

Good morning!

Don't be over too religious

We can't equate any man to God

So that's just it

God is not a man
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2017
divinehand2003:

Of course, Allah has Muhammed as prophet, while God has Jesus Christ as the only begotten son.

Don't get it twisted

God is God

Anyday Anytime

Bot Christianity and Islam are all alien to Africa some decades back

We should thread softly
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by izzou(m): 7:44am On Apr 23, 2017
divinehand2003:

Are you really serious or you pulling my legs?
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by divinehand2003(m): 7:45am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

Ignorance at its peak

Then why do Muslims see u as an infidel? Stop deceiving yourself. His Allah has promised 7 virgins in Paradise, but God made it clear there is no marriage in heaven.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by divinehand2003(m): 7:46am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

Don't get it twisted

God is God

Anyday Anytime

Bot Christianity and Islam are all alien to Africa some decades back

We should thread softly

From now onwards, you shall be Allah's son

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by CarlosTheJackal: 7:49am On Apr 23, 2017
I never prayed for buhari and anytime I'm being asked to pray for his health in church i just kindly keep quiet
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:49am On Apr 23, 2017
divinehand2003:

From now onwards, you shall be Allah's son

It still means God

The Arab Christian calls him Allah

Yoruba calls him Olodumare

Hausa Cas him Ubangiji

Igbo calls him chineke

Calabar calls him Abasi

The English man calls him God
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
I never prayed for buhari and anytime I'm being asked to pray for his health in church i just kindly keep quiet

Follow the commandments of our Lord

That says we should pray for people in Authority

It also commands us to love our neighbors as ourselves
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by DrDeji20(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

Sorry uncle ,
no sir. but the eye dosent lie you know
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by mikeweezy(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
that means you wont last o cos most nigerian prayer is for you to rest in.......p
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by divinehand2003(m): 7:51am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

Ignorance at its peak

AN ARAB WHAT? Lol.
You are really exuding profound ignorance which is deeper than the universe.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by divinehand2003(m): 7:54am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

It still means God

The Arab Christian calls him Allah

Yoruba calls him Olodumare

Hausa Cas him Ubangiji

Igbo calls him chineke

Calabar calls him Abasi

The English man calls him God

But Allah doesn't mean the same as God. Allah is Allah while God is God. Don't get it twisted. Buhari believes in Allah. Sarrki May either believe in Allah or God.

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by CarlosTheJackal: 7:57am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

Follow the commandments of our Lord

That says we should pray for people in Authority

It also commands us to love our neighbors as ourselves
The person in Authority is not buhari

My neighbour is Mr Ben
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by divinehand2003(m): 7:58am On Apr 23, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
The person in Authority is not buhari

My neighbour is Mr Ben

Lol
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by madridguy(m): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2017
Nam

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Cuts Down Trees In Abuja To Protect The Naira.financial Times London / The Million Dollar Question Saharareporters Omoyele Sowore Is Yet To Answer / BREAKING NEWS: Nnamdi KANU Replies Edwin Clark For Calling For His Re-arrest.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.