Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,411 members, 7,958,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health (1081 Views)

The 40th Day Fidau Prayers For Abiola Ajimobi (Photos) / Who Will Be The President Of Nigeria In 2019 - See How A Little Girl Answered / Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by Jesusloveyou: 8:11am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Sarrki, Sarrki........

Jesus is my own mentor, not any Nigeria politician!

Good morning!
as if you love Jesus.
And you worship the gods in your village.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by dexmond: 9:12am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
Baba you will not die now
But shall live to proclaim the word of God
God Bless you my Mentor
God will keep and Guide you
He will keep his face to shine upon you
God bless federal republic of Nigeria
hnmmn. hope this is not a job advert.
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by greatgod2012(f): 9:32am On Apr 23, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
as if you love Jesus.
And you worship the gods in your village.

Smh.....

You're healed in Jesus name!
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Smh.....

You're healed in Jesus name!

You are also healed too
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by greatgod2012(f): 9:35am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

You are also healed too

Are you also that guy?

How many monikers are you using?

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 9:39am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Are you also that guy?

How many monikers are you using?

You prayed for him I prayed back and then?

You are a core pdp member stop hiding under that cover

They are good at propaganda which you just did
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by greatgod2012(f): 10:01am On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:

You prayed for him I prayed back and then?

You are a core pdp member stop hiding under that cover

They are good at propaganda which you just did

Bro, you're deluded!

How many times am I going to tell you that I'm a concerned Nigerian!

Why do you hate the truth so much?

Happy Sunday, Mr Sarrki!

1 Like

Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by sarrki(m): 10:17am On Apr 23, 2017
greatgod2012:

Bro, you're deluded!

How many times am I going to tell you that I'm a concerned Nigerian!

Why do you hate the truth so much?

Happy Sunday, Mr Sarrki!

All pdp members now denying their party due to failure

And massive looting they saw
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by Cekpo34(m): 12:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
In as much as I wish Baba well, I find it funny that news like this always emanates from sarrki.. cheesy
Re: Buhari To Nigerians​: Allah Answered Your Prayers For My Health by plaetton: 12:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
sarrki:
Baba you will not die now

But shall live to proclaim the word of God

God Bless you my Mentor

God will keep and Guide you

He will keep his face to shine upon you

God bless federal republic of Nigeria

Lol.

With Buhari, it's like Nigerians prayed for bread , and god rewarded them with a stone.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

''He Treats Me Like A Son'' ..See The Funny Pics FFK Posted On Twitter / Again, Anambra Lawyers Attack IPOB, Write Attorney-general On Anambra Election / Buhari's Silence Over Second Term Unsettles APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.