Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,750 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:15 PM

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share (14696 Views)

Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by gmec23(m): 11:17am On Apr 23, 2017
the King of kings delivered me from the sin of masturbation and sexual immorality.... Alleluia am saved by His grace

11 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Diplomaticbeing(m): 11:18am On Apr 23, 2017
Foremost, I'm neither an atheist nor a religious proponent. . . Simply, I'm SBNR.

Well, yes, I've always experienced miracles. Aside my usual daily miracles that are too numerous to mention here, I was once privileged to have a knocked keyless door of my guardroom-like compartment, in my house, which had no other source of ventilation, flung open after I had spent close to 4 hours inside it. In that 4 hours, I did all my limited human best with bare hands to open it but without success.

I resigned to fate in profuse sweat and concluded that I'd reached an end to my earthly existence, having lost almost every energy in me. But to the glory of source of all, on my last trial of placing my hand on the doorknob, it freely opened.

That singular bitter-sweet experience made me to understand the ill of living alone in a house, or leaving my mobile phone behind when entering into such a room or places of its ilk. I'd die in there without anyone knowing my whereabouts for weeks if not months, because I was new at the place then, so I neither knew my closest neighbours who lived in their own gated house opposite me nor had people that visits me at home.

5 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by prisiliveth: 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
the greatest miracle is my salvation(though am backsliding). I was involved in an accident last year God saw me through and gave me quick recovery.
God did not allow me to die of hunger in this Nigeria economic.so many things to thank God for.

But my faith is dying, have been asking God for job for d past 3years,done all kind of fasting and prayers,and yet God didn't answer me.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by cnonyechi(f): 11:19am On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
It is not the Gods that 'do' miracles. Man is so ignorant. It is your ability to key into the threshold of consciousness and pronounce your reality that collapses thoughts and material desires. It is nothing to do with the Gods, except that the Gods do the same things to experience their own miracles too, that is, if you believe in the Gods of Religions which are actually symbologies for the mind on 3D/4D density Earth Humans. Other Humans on other planets are wiser than this.

Pls don't confuse us. Leave dis tread for does dat believe in d almighty Jehovah Elohim.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by lilbazy(m): 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
Me Inalegwu Ochofiye Michael been alive Hale and hearty is a sign of Gods grace and mercy!!! the I AM THAT I AM...may your name be highly exalted forever Amen

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by 36STATES: 11:20am On Apr 23, 2017
izzou:
grin

I remember the day I had an accident with my mother's car back then in secondary school. Despite the fact that I ran into a market,I didn't kill anyone. I am stil grateful to God

I remember the time I was going to Oshodi and the Holy spirit made me forget my phones and money at home. I was later robbed at Toyota busstop that day

I remember when I entered a one chance bus but God saved me and I came out without any scratch or injury

I simply can't count, but I know God is viewing this thread and I forever remain grateful to him. I will forever remain thankful to the King of Kings,the I AM THAT I AM, the God which is, which was,and which is to come, the God who sits in heaven and beholds the earth,the Almighty

May his name be praised forever and ever

You are those type of characters that go from church to church concocting testimonies.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by amjb: 11:26am On Apr 23, 2017
My life is a miracle already.....
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 23, 2017
cnonyechi:

Pls don't confuse us. Leave dis tread for does dat believe in d almighty Jehovah Elohim.
Dont fight me for Jehovah Elohim, if he is almighty as you say, he should be capable of fighting for himself.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Flyingngel(m): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2017
I tire for these so call atheist ooo. This page is clearly written for Christian. Why can't they open their own thread.

4 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by darlenese(f): 11:27am On Apr 23, 2017
Mine is a huge one o
From a corper to a millionaire .

The story too long , but I got huge financial breakthrough .

4 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by MarieSucre(f): 11:29am On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
It is not the Gods that 'do' miracles. Man is so ignorant. It is your ability to key into the threshold of consciousness and pronounce your reality that collapses thoughts and material desires. It is nothing to do with the Gods, except that the Gods do the same things to experience their own miracles too, that is, if you believe in the Gods of Religions which are actually symbologies for the mind on 3D/4D density Earth Humans. Other Humans on other planets are wiser than this.

I cannot physically roll my eyes back any further at your comment. WTF!!!
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Anuoluwapo3054(m): 11:30am On Apr 23, 2017
I will forever remain grateful for what the Lord has done and still doing in my life... Every privilege I have to share some of the things the Lord is doing in my life, I don't joke with as I want to encourage the faith of others that God still works wonders provided you put your trust in him.
I am the last born in my family and I happened to graduate from Unilorin last year.... I was exempted from the Nysc scheme cos I had clocked 30 already.... Fine I wasn't willing to reduce my age cos I regarded it a lie and as a child of God... It's not OK. I was faced with the battle to survive immediately after my convocation in October and having obtained my necessary stuffs from school.... I bid Ilorin farewell... And I came down to Lag. Getting to Lag, I just walked up to this company I did my internship with many years ago to say hello to my bozz..... I got there and learned that the oga at the top was in and I went to say hello.... And that was the beginning of the miracle.... The appointment was automatic with good pay.... The interview was more like a chat between friends.... And two days later., I was called to resume.... In fact the position is one of the top positions in the company........ And God did it, he made me an important figure among my peers.... By the grace of God my future looks promising,... I can't even count... God has been faithful.

10 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by 36STATES: 11:31am On Apr 23, 2017
In 1996, when I was 16yrs old, my three best friends told me they had deflowered a girls before.
I was so envious of them I had to pray for my own luck. I said, "oh lord god, make this happen asap".
Lo and behold, it came to pass on that day of the lord.
Two fine girls deflowered within 48 hours. Praise the lord.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 11:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Miracles I suppose are not just good experiences such as when Elijah cursed the children and had them eaten up by a lion. Here are my sweet and bitter miracles.

I was a dull boy throughout primary school and early secondary school, I always came second to the last of third time the last in classes. But when i gave my life to Christ in J S S 2, I became one of the best in my class thereafter. I hated maths and never understood maths, but each time i write tests and exams, I never failed. Most times I just copy all the questions asked into my answer sheet and I score 100%. That is a miracle.

2. I attended Federal Government College Idoani and I'm my SS2, a 1 year senior by the Name Osapolo sent me an errand. He asked me to look for a boy called Chidi Edeh who happened to be my class mate. I searched the hostel but could not find Chidi. I reported to Osapolo that I couldn't find Chidi in the Hostel.

Chidi went to fetch water at the Borehole and on getting back to the hostel, the new boy sent by Osapolo to look for him found him. Osapolo thought I lied to him to protect Chidi and he punished hell out of me. Chidi defended me that he just came in from the Borehole but Osapolo didn't have any of it. He beat me and punished hell out of me. One of my friends from the same town whom we also attended the same primary school found me and set me free from Osapolo. I was so pained because I was innocent. Osapolo was also not too healthy as at the time because he just returned from a sick leave. Pained for being punished upon my innocence, I cursed him that he will die of the sickness.

Osapolo a few minutes later started screaming of people coming to take him away, all efforts to get him to the hospital quickly failed. Eventually, he died that same day in a hospital in Idoani town.

That was a bitter miracle.

3. The uncommon sweet miracle.

I was young and after a revival hour program at Deeper Life Bible Church in Owo led by one Pastor Bolarinde. He preached about the Faith.

I got home with the revival burning in me. We had a Tiger Torchlight. The type that the light can be adjusted by twisting the neck. This torch was tight and never twisted for over 5 years that we used it. We had oiled and applied all efforts to make it adjustable over the years without success that we eventually stopped trying.

That night I was with my Twin brother cooking with Abacha stove at our backyard. He was with the torch and I demanded that he hand over the torch to me. He didn't ask why and he gave it to me. Still seated beside him, I turned away from him and placed my hand on the torch. I closed my eyes and prayed for a miracle.

The whole place turned red and red hot. The torch was on fire but I was not consumed by the fire. I finished my prayer and tried twisting the head of the torch. Lo and behold, it was like a new greased torch. It twisted with the slightest touch. I handed it back to my twin brother and asked him to turn the head. He turned it and his face lit with surprise. What did you do to it, he asked. I prayed on it was my response. It was a miracle on an inanimate object.

I have over 5 more divine miracles that time will not permit me to share.

You can request more here though if you find this intriguing.

Thanks

6 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by orbgoblin: 11:35am On Apr 23, 2017
So many near death experiences yet I'm still alive today. No be by power nor ability to maneuver. Na God do am,No doubt about that!!!

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by mandarin: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2017
It was at the last communion in our church the RCCG after which we were asked to pray for healings. Later that night I had a dream in which a friend came and operated on my back which has been in pain for some months. I didn't see a drop of blood, he removed a clotted blood from my veins and that was the end of the pain as I woke up to a perfect healing.

Something fell off from the car ahead of me on the Long Bridge on Lagos-Ibadan Expressway at dawn and the sharp object cut my new tyre by half with immediate deflation grounding me to a halt. Because it was on such a high speed God helped me to put the car under control. The greater miracle was that, I started struggling to fix the spare tyre to no avail until an elderly man parked his tolling vehicle, asked me if I wanted to toll to which I said no and he helped me in fixing the tyre and before I could lift my head to see the man in his car, lo, he was gone, I couldn't see him again. Anyone aware of that location knows its of one of the darkest spots around Lagos, I thank God for send help in critical times.

4 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Ever8054: 11:38am On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
I beg,who ask you?..

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Ever8054: 11:39am On Apr 23, 2017
holyokoto:
This is where bunch of Christians will come and pour their lies to promote their imaginary white man's God
who ask you..biko

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by ibinaboonline: 11:44am On Apr 23, 2017
kekakuz:
I remember while I was reading on the floor of my room in school
I saw in a trans that a snake crawled into my room and I was terrified. in that trans I found my self running around the room.
Immediately, I jumped up and went to close the door.
As I raised the curtain to close the door, I saw a really big snake crawling towards the door.
the snake saw me and turned backward immediately.

I remember when I was stranded in Keffi and I was going to another town without one nairaland on me. I stood at the bus stop and a car picked only me up.
he did not just drop me in Nassarawa,he dropped me in front of my house for free

I wanted to sell a car and people were prising the car at a very low price. I refuse to sell it even when my mechanic told me to sell that the car is no longer worth the price am placing on it. I insist on selling the car at a price that would be profitable for me.
some one came in from the Far East, refuse to even price the car and paid me the exact amount I wanted to the car.

I was on a journey and the driver felt the car is no longer balance. as he stopped the car to check, the back tire just simply fell off.
imagine if that had open on motion

I got multiple promotion in one yearning my office. got confirmed and 3 promotion in 7months. it has never happened b4 in that office. promotion is done annually and confirmation yearly.

last 2 years I was declared terminally ill by my doctor and told me what I have to do and eat.
since then I have lived a normal life and ignored the sickness. I have not had any incident ever since.

my brother use to have pores dripping from his ear and can't hear well. on pastor visited us one day prayed and drop anointing oil in his ears.the pores stopped immediately.
it's been over 15years and my brother does not have that problem anymore.

I can go on and on and on
God is with you

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by morbeta(m): 11:45am On Apr 23, 2017
Too many to mention. And even this morning. Atleast am alife and sound.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Abimbola29(m): 11:46am On Apr 23, 2017
God has really done much infact a lot ,first I am the only surviving child of my both late parent,list them while in primary school,from that day my mums elder sis paid,till secondary school while in university I hustle a little,to pay for my fees, during my convocation only 8 names among 270 student I was number 3 on the list,the only thing am waiting for is a miracle job after that my life is a miracle !God loves me unconditionally

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by lyricalz: 11:48am On Apr 23, 2017
When I was younger, in junior secondary school then I had hernia. Considering the fact that my parents where facing real financial difficulties then, I did not bother to disturb them. All I did was to kneel down before God prayed and cried almost all the tears in me. I continued praying and praying. I was healed completely. what a miracle, no pastor or prophet involved, no doctor or nurse it was just me and my God. That was the 1st time God proved himself to me that truly he is God. I believe in God and miracles too and not churches and pastors.

4 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

I cannot physically roll my eyes back any further at your comment. WTF!!!
What evidence do you really have to proof that it is the Gods that perform miracles. The Gods and Man share same Field of Creation, and however and whatever any of the Gods and of course Man wants to create, we all have access to the same unified field at the quantum level. That is where miracles are wrought. I can perform miracles, and I know its from the Field.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by metallisc(m): 11:50am On Apr 23, 2017
Chiadikaobi:
Being alive and seeing a new day In Nigeria is a Great miracle

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by qiqe(f): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2017
The miracle of God in my life is soooooo big. Myself and my hubby are both AS. We did the test before our Family Introduction, thought of calling it off but God spoke directly to us through someone who doesn't know what we were passing through then. The exact words are "I AM THE GOD OF ALL FLESH, IS THERE ANYTHING TOO IMPOSSIBLE FOR ME TO DO?". We decided to trust God n got married. We planned to have prevent pregnancy for sometime just to enjoy each other then but another WORD came from the Throne of Grace directly to us again after 2 months. It was "DO NOT DELAY MY GLORY IN YOUR LIVES. So we let it go. Today we have 2 kids of 7 n 5 years, a girl n a boy. And to the glory of the ONE who honors His Words more than His Name, our children are both AA. PRAISE THE LORD, HALLELUJAH.

14 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by metallisc(m): 11:52am On Apr 23, 2017
36STATES:
In 1996, when I was 16yrs old, my three best friends told me they had deflowered a girls before.
I was so envious of them I had to pray for my own luck. I said, "oh lord god, make this happen asap".
Lo and behold, it came to pass on that day of the lord.
Two fine girls deflowered within 48 hours. Praise the lord.

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 23, 2017
My God doesn't have a name. I believe in whatever supreme being/energy that is out there.

So anyway, a few years ago I was going for a job interview. Two blocks away from the job place, these two Thai girls approached me & started telling me about Buddha. They told me I should close my eyes & tell Buddha whatever I wanted. Since I was going for an interview, I prayed to get the job. When we parted ways, they gave me a little Buddha picture & told me to talk to it whenever I needed spiritual guidance. I got to the job place, did my interview & got hired on the spot! To this day I still believe in Buddha to an extent. I'm not Buddhist by any means, I just believe because of what happened to me that day.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by longman22: 11:53am On Apr 23, 2017
Makes all things beautiful in my life.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Daddybright1986(m): 11:55am On Apr 23, 2017
I remember the miracle God did for me by winning naija bet of almost #10,400,God need today miracle again, Madrid should beat Juv gal friend for me IJN

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Chivasex: 11:58am On Apr 23, 2017
In 2008 I played and won the US visa lottery, but I used a supposed very good friend's address and when the winning notification was mailed to him, this my very good friend hid it and never told me.
The reason he did that until today remains a mystery up until this moment.
But God showed his grace on me when I went to apply for visa for my family to go on vacation to the US, during the interview session with the consular officer, he asked if I played the visa lottery the year before and I answered yes after which I asked him if I won because I did not get any notification but he declined to answer me.
He refused my family the visa, so I looked for the address of the visa lottery office in Kentucky and I sent them a mail and like they say the rest is history.
they sent me the soft copies of the winning notification only for me to find out that the mailing address I used is that my friend and when I called him he said he did not see it.

But later admitted that he saw it but misplaced it.

My people today my family and I are happy settled in the US as US citizens.
that is one of my many miracles.

7 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 12:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Yes he did for me. Infact he had being doing miracle even when I fail to appreciate Him for what he has been doing.

The most recent was today. Since on Friday have been having this sharp pain at my right abdomen below. I ignore the sign, not until yesterday mid night the pain increases to the extent of me not being able to sleep all through. I was halloing in pain (was home alone since Friday) . At a point I felt like visiting nairaland to make enquiry of what I can take just to suppress the pain. But where will I get strength to type.

Fast forward to this morning around 7:30( no energy to even think of going to church) ,I remember I have with me an annual water ( called water of fire) from my church. I quickly rush to get it and drank some water and rub some on my abdomen, with my voice like a rolling lion I start declaring what I want with my body. Using Bible verses to back up my prayer ( you no ba see death na him go make you to dey form with prayer) .My people na So the pain begin to reduce gradually oh.

Although have Google the likely cause of right abdomen pain. But men, I nearly die for house. To make matter worst non of my neighbours even came to knock at our door to ask why they have not seen me as usually every Sunday morning.

I go para for them, make they sha come from church first. Early death is not my portion.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe / Evolution 101 / Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.