Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,407 members, 7,819,450 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:31 PM

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share (14730 Views)

Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by uso84: 1:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
Here are two definitions of miracle from an English dictionary

1. A wonderful event occurring in the physical world attributed to supernatural powers.
2. A fortunate outcome that prevails despite overwhelming odds against it.

And the word Irrefutable means undeniable; unable to be disproved or refuted

Share with us what the Lord has done for you, anyone you can remember since you've been on earth.
I remember d day I was boiling a cup of water n 4got. I was supposed to go out. My driver already drove me out of d house only 4 me to remember I 4got something that day.when I climbed up, lo n behold, I saw d pot on fire without any water in it. That was not even why I went back to d house...it was 4 another thing...Praiseeeeeeeee the Lord!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by INTEGRITYMAN: 1:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
God saved me from accident that claimed lives of many in the year 2013. Am grateful to God Almighty for saving my life and i say THANK YOU GOD

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
sayittome:

Hmmm.... Oga i take God beg you. Tell me more. Infact i would love to know you

All you need to do to heal yourself and live even up to 300 yrs or more is available to every human being on Earth. Yes, I mean it. People need to read more daily. I dedicate almost 3hrs of my nights before bed to reading. Dedicating between 10PM to 1AM to read is not theft of productive time, in fact it is the best investment to make in order to escape the rat race. With time, you start seeing the true pictures of the game of the matrix.

Ask yourself these questions:

1. What food was Man designed to Eat ? If you eat what Man was not designed to Eat. You MUST fall sick and die before your maturity. So, if you are not sick, you won't need a Healer pastor or a Doctor. Then save the money meant for church or mosque offering or the Doctors appointment. This is business.

2. What liquid was man designed to drink ? And at what Quantity ? Earth is about 70% water, meaning every thing that is designed to live on Earth must also take in just about the same quantity of water that Earth has. Nothing more, nothing less. Clean water, not bottled, no mineral water, but clean water tugged out of Earth, no treatment, nothing.

3. Air that you breath, how clean is it ? What is the true percentile of O2 in the atmosphere ? Science said 21%, then fill your lungs with clean fresh natural air, no pollutants and you will oxidize your body and food and it speeds up your growth process. When you get to age 40, and start aging, you cut down the Oxygen intake and slow down oxidation and metabolism and stall your growth and you can live for ever.

I am just writing the basics that every one ignores but when it comes to Creation, How to perform Miracles is easier than these above. When you are in tune with nature, you will be tuned to nature and nature will speak the truth to you.

Live how nature intended, ignore all the programming of religions for now and try this for a year. And see if you will ever worship anything. Nature does not need worship. You are part of nature and nature is not complete without you.

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by MarieSucre(f): 1:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:

My intention is not an accusation of you or any body. I am just saying, that the phenomena that religions and the congregants call Miracle has now been understood by a body of Science. Unfortunately, Nigerians are too lazy to read the latest science, which is why religion has been so rife here because religion thrives and is fertilized by ignorance.

What I am saying is, that the latest researches has actually exposed what used to be an unknown field of knowledge which religious leaders use to exploit people. It is a cocktail of spirituality and what you call physical science. As you study Quantum Physics further and incorporate consciousness into the Equations of the unified field theories, you discover that just any human being who is not lazy, can actually cause these phenomena to happen. And whether you are focusing your observable attention to your desired effect or you are meditating or you are just on psychedelic drugs or you have tamed your emotion just enough to allow your mind to connect the unified field, you can actually collapse the wave-function of thoughts and create the effects you call miracles.

Unfortunately, Nigerians are too lazy to try anything new, but are ready to insult others who have dissent views. I personally do not visit hospitals because I never get sick. It is impossible for me to get sick and this is because I know all sicknesses are symptoms and I have mastered how to handle this physical body in such a way that I harness the potential of the body to do whatever things it can do. No one needs a Pastor or a Doctor, it is ignorance that take people there to be ripped off.

As regards Gods. Well, your Bible says "And God said, Let US make Man in OUR own Image". That statement shows that Man is a product of many creator beings. And these Creator Beings were created from the same source core that Man was created from and Man can become like the Gods. it is very simple. So, if you choose to worship your Creator, actually Creators, then worship them all. And do not limit yourself to worshipping just Jehovah, when you are a product of engineering of more than one Extra-terrestrial Gods.

I choose not to worship them, cos my Dogs that I cross-bred do not have to worship me. They do not have to call me God.

My Bible??

Hahahaha.

Nigerians.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by sayittome(m): 1:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
dynamickc:
A lot.. God has been extremely kind.. I've never been admitted in the hospital, HE gave me one of the best results in my first and second degree after it seemed impossible, gave me my first job even before nysc pop, gave me my second job (made me the best staff since the history of the organisation) and blessed me with another job after 2 Novenas. Blessed me good business, a good man, and HE has really blessed my family. I can't thank him enough.. He's been extremely good and my Mother Mary together with the Saints has always ensured that we get everything we need. JESUS has been everything.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by sayittome(m): 1:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
dynamickc:
A lot.. God has been extremely kind.. I've never been admitted in the hospital, HE gave me one of the best results in my first and second degree after it seemed impossible, gave me my first job even before nysc pop, gave me my second job (made me the best staff since the history of the organisation) and blessed me with another job after 2 Novenas. Blessed me good business, a good man, and HE has really blessed my family. I can't thank him enough.. He's been extremely good and my Mother Mary together with the Saints has always ensured that we get everything we need. JESUS has been everything.
This is one of the things i HATE.
Tell everyone how you earned them and stop giving God credit for your hardwork, diligence, discipline, etc
Did God ever write your exams for you?
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Lord who sit on the throne has saved me so many times, if not for him my enemies would have captured me, but he the Lord has saved me so many times

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Sparkles003(f): 1:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
at 13 I had head on collision with a coca cola trailer,fell Down on the floor and found myself in a hospital for 6months but came out with only a scar on my fore head

at 14 i almost got kidnapped (gbomo gbomo things) for those born in the 80s but was saved by our then house help also fell down from a tall oha tree nothing happen.

at 15 i fell from a mango tree landed on those nails they usually put on houses thoses days couldn't get down cos one of the nails entered into my hand too 4men to pull me out of the nail head,today all i have is a scar hands are perfect as new.

at 18 i was suppose to go write post ume for imsu thought the exam was the next day only to get to the park called my agent in the east and he told me exam was for that day 12pm..watin man go do after staying at home for two years,called mumsy told her situation of things na so i fly bike from yaba to allen to go enter flight to imo hot to the airport they said flight was for 10am exam na 12 pm I say no yawa,3pm we still dey lagos .finally the flight took off at 3.30pm while iin the plane I had giving up hope of entering uni that year but one mind told me instead of being sad begin to than God say for the first time in my life I enter flight anyways I got to the school 5pm and since God is almighty the minute I yansh down for chair they presented the exam script to the glory of God exam was just starting na so I enter imsu that year.

and to the major one this year i needed a loan to start a business after I lost my job.I try try call friends ,families stalked nairaland,SDK no where
then I ask a contact that was more of an aquitance on Facebook na so he say leme pray about it my fellow nairalands na so this person give me loan much more than i expected mind you he has never met me all he nas of me is my phone number and my word

so miracles do till date happens

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by LEXYCOM: 1:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
I went for an interview. I really did bad in both the written and oral test. But God flavoured me, I was called upon to come and resume work. Help me praise the Lord.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by NnaNna4(m): 1:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
darlenese:
Mine is a huge one o
From a corper to a millionaire .

The story too long , but I got huge financial breakthrough .

Ok you need to share your testimonies for other corpers to give glory.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by sayittome(m): 1:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:

Miracles are not the products of religion. But Religions are the products of miracles. You do not need a Church or Religion or Pastor to get miracles done. Any one can do it, except the lazy. Yes, you are right, it is actually laziness that makes Man seek miracles. A creative person, like me, like you and the others do not need to expect miracles, because our daily lives are miracles. There is nothing I want, that I can not have, using creative thought process, putting in the work, waiting patiently while Time and Space makes it come to fruition. But the laziness and desire for instantenous 'magic' from the Gods, is the chief reason that Nigeria is backwards, because our people are very lazy and ignorant. They prefer to celebrate hungry celebrities who Chun out low margin movies, music and debasing behaviors.

The chief reason I can not relate with an average Nigerian is because they do not read. If they read, they will know that half of the money they pursue, they don't need it. There by freeing their time to go to parks, movies, visit places and enjoy true happiness and dedicate their Sunday mornings for 20 minutes of prayer or meditation to the unified field or Source and free the rest of the day and their money to playing with their families and friends.

These religious people do not know they are actually slaves and in bondage. Always on the rat race.
I agree with you. From personal experience, i became alive in ignorance since i bcame a christian. And i stopped about 3months ago.
But i take responsibility for it anyway
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
MarieSucre:

My Bible??

Hahahaha.

Nigerians.
You have no idea, how localized you sound.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Rayd502(m): 1:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
I passed out with a third,when I thought all hope was lost I told God that I wasn't going to stay more than one year getting a job.

I dedicated a particular day every week for fasting and prayers.

There was a particular organisation I wanted to work with in Abuja and any time I was driving along with my friends I ll tell them that that's my future office.

I got that job miraculously without connection and in less than a year...with my third class oh where thousands of job seekers with better grade applied.

THERE IS GOD OH....

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by bus2016(m): 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jst today, d second in a range, I hit a nursing Muslim woman with her baby. Quickly angry mob gathered, but God took control. We rushed her to a traditional medical practitioner close by, to straighten her legs. After treatment, she was fine, her baby was OK. And d dacta discharged us free of charge!

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by MisterGrace: 1:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
He took me out of the mud and washed me so clean.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Mpanyi: 1:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
skylane:
Was going to school with mum and brother was abt 6 years old then wen I wanted to cross the main highway after my mum called my name to come bak bt I didn't listen,and got hit by a mercedes benz,on high speed,the bonnet of the car got damaged as if it has hit a rock,but the miracle is I didn't get a scratch on my body,talkless of been crushed to bits,eventhough the impact of the knock took me up and I found myself far behind the car,I was rushed to the orthopaedic hospital but no bone was broken or dislocated,I resumed school the next day,the driver was a white man he had to gv me a gift 4 surving such accident,how it happened still baffles me today but I still wonder at the magnificence of our God,all these atheist who says there's no God,scientifically,I was supposed to be in pieces after the hit,but by the power of God notin happened,how r science explain that?

Please forget those atheists. Some of them know the truth but just chose to be foolish. Some of them God has given strong illusion so they will never believe.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by skylane: 2:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kyri:
or ur a Krytonian
no an not one,but I am testifying of being favoured with such miracle, are uu one?
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by skylane: 2:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
coolestchris:
this is a miracle too
lolz just some kid growing up then,what a funny memory
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by skylane: 2:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mpanyi:

Please forget those atheists. Some of them know the truth but just chose to be foolish. Some of them God has given strong illusion so they will never believe.
may God help dem o

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by NarnieSnyper(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't know to to really relate this but I just have to try.....
We moved from Mushin to Oshodi in 1999, and from the first year of our stay, my parents started witnessing declines in their place of business and work. My father had two big plumbling material shop in the heart of ladipo market (we were Ajebos living large), but after we moved into that house, in a space of a year, my dad's business went down, so basically, my mom became the provider in the family because my father who had two boy-boy(apprentices) went back to being an errand boy for a rich spare parts dealer in that same ladipo market. My dad sold his shops and cars. We were almost living in poverty but thank God for my dad's persistence, he kept on hustling hard, not minding what people said about him.
Few years later, my mom became very Ill after having a confrontation with both the care taker and landlord of the house. We lived in that house for 14years, struggling to feed and survive. My mom even started selling pineapple and some other fruits just to support my father. Then my mom told my dad we just had to leave this house that she believes there's something wrong with this particular house because the 3 other occupants ; a successful lawyer, a successful engineer working at FAAN, Ikeja and a successful business man that came to that same house all went down. One had an accident that got her leg amputated, and her husband left her and ran away, the engineer lost his job after about a year, the third one died, so his family had to move.
Long story short, today, my dad has finished his house in the village and is currently building another here in Lagos state. My siblings have all graduated, by Gods grace I will soon be a graduate.
Funny enough, the successful business who died, his family are in SA doing very fine. These are people that were living from hand to mouth. They came to visit us with their own car.
I don't believe in black magic but after this experience, I believe God is a miracle working God. You know, at a point we wanted to relocate back to the village.imagine life from grace to grass.God forbid
He has made his children smile again. Thank u lord, even though I dey sin from time to time

6 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Brush1: 2:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
They are enormous. I studied in Europe, GOD single handedly took care of my tuition from bachelor through MA and was offered scholarship for PHD. I have never been in an auto crash for once. I have never been robbed my entire life. I have never been hospitalized in my life, the list are endless. Am entirely thankful.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by veradiva: 2:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
I once had swollen feet n it was severe.I went to Church and prayed hard and when my test result was out, it was perfect, there was no issue n believe me the swollen feet never came back. God has done so many things..I have been wowed times without number.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Minyang(f): 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
I have been so blessed by God that even my existence is a great miracle. I'd like to share this particular one because it was the first miracle I am consciously aware of as a teenager who knew nothing about the life.

I was admitted in one of federal universities in Nigeria to study a medical course some years back. I had to go through some basic science courses grouped into 3 of which an aggregate score of 40% was required to cross to the medical school. I scored 50%in 2 of the 3 courses and 38% in 1 as a result of seized result from one of the courses in that particular group. I went to see the lecturer in charge of the course to know why my result was seized. He told me that it was reported that students who sat for their exams in the particular hall where I had mine cheated I told him I did not cheat cos I'm not even in the habit of communicating during exam.
He further told me there had not been any history of releasing seized results in the dept and that I should not expect mine to be different. And he gladly walked me out of his office. I was devastated. I was home on this particular day listening to messages on the TV from 2 great men of God about "reversing the irreversible" on the same day from different locations. I knew God was talking to me. This happened on a Sunday I prayed after the ministrations.
God of miracle answered me and I was called that the seized results were released on Monday . It was God's Miracle.

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by uboma(m): 2:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
kekakuz:

I wanted to sell a car and people were prising the car at a very low price. I refuse to sell it even when my mechanic told me to sell that the car is no longer worth the price am placing on it. I insist on selling the car at a price that would be profitable for me.
some one came in from the Far East, refuse to even price the car and paid me the exact amount I wanted to the car.

That you sold to someone a lemon does not qualify it to a miracle.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by vhatpweetygurl(f): 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
God healed an undergrowth in my body.I went for a service and the pronouncement was made which I responded amen. Till date I am still thankful and amazed. No laying of vhands or one on one interaction with the pastor,Just word of knowledge.Indeed he is a good God That I know.

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by uboma(m): 2:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
carlvon:
Let me share a few
First, I flew in a faulty plane for 4 to 5 hours in the sky, yet it didn't crash. We landed our destination safely. This is a plane that broke down twice before take off. Infact many people alighted the plane before take off for fear it may crash.

There were visible signs that the plane was faulty before being airborne but you choose to fly in it instead. This is plane risky and stupid too.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by SmartyPants(m): 2:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
most of so-called miracles brought about by talking to your invisible friend and getting results aren't convincing at all

These stories are hilariously underpowered and unconvincing to anybody who is not already favorably inclined toward the idea.
I wish I had one naira for everybody I’ve ever heard who wound up a “miracle” story that ended with a variation of “Well, you might not think that was a miracle, but I sure do!”

Obviously, none of these stories are ever verified or fact-checked before being embraced and passed along. The vast majority of miracle claims turn out to be exaggerations or mild coincidences
When their “miracle” gets discredited, people tend to get mad at the person who actually did their work for them rather than examine why they spread a false story around, much less take responsibility for spreading an untrue story!

So no, I don’t find miracle claims to be even the slightest bit compelling or credible. I find them to be the exact opposite.

And as terribly non-compelling as these miracle claims are, this constant, endless stream of debunked stories and exposed fraud attempts are all there are. There aren’t any compelling claims.

Can you prove that all claims of miracles are exaggerated or are mild coincidences? How many have you checked yourself?

I understand people like you. You act like you are sure of yourself but deep inside you are afraid there is a chance you might be wrong and the only way to assuage that fear is to try to convince others or to assume a position of superiority by taking the self-designated, condescending position of "logical thinker" but you and i both know you are just deceiving yourself.

Otherwise, other people's beliefs should not bother you. If they feel they have experienced a miracle, it should not be any cause for concern to you whether you believe in miracles or not. You would have simply viewed this thread and walked away. So you need to ask yourself what is motivating you to write this emotion-filled, rant of yours.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by stancydg: 2:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
hopefulLandlord:
most of so-called miracles brought about by talking to your invisible friend and getting results aren't convincing at all

These stories are hilariously underpowered and unconvincing to anybody who is not already favorably inclined toward the idea.
I wish I had one naira for everybody I’ve ever heard who wound up a “miracle” story that ended with a variation of “Well, you might not think that was a miracle, but I sure do!”

Obviously, none of these stories are ever verified or fact-checked before being embraced and passed along. The vast majority of miracle claims turn out to be exaggerations or mild coincidences
When their “miracle” gets discredited, people tend to get mad at the person who actually did their work for them rather than examine why they spread a false story around, much less take responsibility for spreading an untrue story!

So no, I don’t find miracle claims to be even the slightest bit compelling or credible. I find them to be the exact opposite.

And as terribly non-compelling as these miracle claims are, this constant, endless stream of debunked stories and exposed fraud attempts are all there are. There aren’t any compelling claims.

How about this? God saved my life in 2015 in what would have been one of the most, if not the worst ghastly auto accident that year. I was returning from a site and as usual back then, was driving on top speed because I had other engagements to catch up with same day. I overtook all cars on the Akure/Owo expressway and at a point was cruising at over 140km/hr. All of a sudden, I encountered this slow moving vehicle and had to immediately overtake only to sight another on coming vehicle at top speed, whose driver wouldn't budge in allowing me a little space to manoeuvre and in the process of trying not to hit both vehicles, my car skidded off the road, moved from my lane and crossed to the other side of the road spinning and spinning all round, at which point I was already in cloud nine, until it all of a sudden came to an abrupt halt on flat ground without somersaulting, a few metres from a hefty layer of rocks harbouring a church close to the Hausa market along the road(for those who are familiar with the terrain). The whole thing was like a scene out of a Hollywood film and onlookers were surprised nothing happened to me and the car. Earlier in the morning before I got on the journey, during my quiet time, the Holy spirit had compelled me to speak more in tongues for another few minutes after my usual prayers. I didn't have an idea what was going to happen. That was clearly God in action, because if I had moved a shade beyond the spot where it happened, the car would have run into the layer of rock, but Precious Holy Spirit of the Living God was ahead to bear me on His wings. The car landed entirely on flat surface and I still drove all the way to Oshogbo and back to Akure same day. God is indeed wonderful and I will forever be grateful to Him for giving me another chance to learn not to over speed again. Some never got the chance. Now, I don't go past 100km/hr and that's when I am really really in a hurry.

5 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by obehi231(m): 3:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
It is not the Gods that 'do' miracles. Man is so ignorant. It is your ability to key into the threshold of consciousness and pronounce your reality that collapses thoughts and material desires. It is nothing to do with the Gods, except that the Gods do the same things to experience their own miracles too, that is, if you believe in the Gods of Religions which are actually symbologies for the mind on 3D/4D density Earth Humans. Other Humans on other planets are wiser than this.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by symbianDON(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
skylane:
Was going to school with mum and brother was abt 6 years old then wen I wanted to cross the main highway after my mum called my name to come bak bt I didn't listen,and got hit by a mercedes benz,on high speed,the bonnet of the car got damaged as if it has hit a rock,but the miracle is I didn't get a scratch on my body,talkless of been crushed to bits,eventhough the impact of the knock took me up and I found myself far behind the car,I was rushed to the orthopaedic hospital but no bone was broken or dislocated,I resumed school the next day,the driver was a white man he had to gv me a gift 4 surving such accident,how it happened still baffles me today but I still wonder at the magnificence of our God,all these atheist who says there's no God,scientifically,I was supposed to be in pieces after the hit,but by the power of God notin happened,how will science explain that?
reading this has left me in complete amazement at the mercies of God! how can anyone explain this? yet some people say God doesn't exist

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by obehi231(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
so you actually believe there re humans in other planets? pls i need more info n proof.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by famagusta(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
[color=#000099][/color]I graduated in September 2014 from the University of Nigeria Enugu campus, and on my way home on the 15th of November make I go tell my people say school wey dem send me say I don finish am na him I get accident for Ijebu Ode, our bus was on top speed and den a drunk driver who was trying to join the express without looking collided with us, our bus fall enter Bush. Luck wey we get na say we no fall enter back express, I was sitting @the back and the only space for us to get out of the bus was through the drivers door and when it got to my turn to come out, the bus caught fire and I ran back into the bus with the two other guys, we were just helpless and resigned to our fate, only for rescuers around to extinguish the fire and then we came out safe and sound. The funny thing was that I dreamt about the whole accident but I was just obstinate and continued with the journey. I thank God for my life.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Real Truth About The Rapture According To The Bible / Can You Give Your Tithe To Your Parents Or Christians In Need sometimes? / Happy Ash Wednesday To Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 139
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.