Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share (14697 Views)

Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by VULCAN(m): 10:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Nobody has posted on this thread as much as you.

Yet I am intrigued by the fact that you do not have a single miraculous episode to recount considering you are your own God.

Instead of telling us what you have created using Quantum Theory ( which having studied myself I can tell you are deficient in grasping), you are busy attacking people who are sharing fascinating experiences they have had and which they prescribe to their God.

Yet, you who claim they are wrong have no experiences of your own.

The bible says "Knowledge Puffeth up" and it was talking about you as you have displayed such arrogance here and yet you are unaware of just one small basic fact...

...The one who has an experience is superior to the one who just has an argument.

I would rather go with the many who have miraculous experiences they attributed to their God than the one who stays up all night reading books that have confused him and left him without any results.

And pls don't start fabricating stuff now. Its too late as you have not shared a single miraculous creation of yours in all your numerous posts so far.

5DMindset:
There is no way the very ignorant people, who are basically the lowest on the moral index can understand Creation outside of the mental constructs, and you have not read a full book, not even the Holy Book you own as a 'warsheeper' of ETs, yet you think you know more about Creationism and theorems of Gods than some of us who live and breath researches into the Universe, the Cosmos and the Unified Field of the Matrix.

Ignorant sheep, run along.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 11:02am On Apr 24, 2017
VULCAN:
Nobody has posted on this thread as much as you.

Yet I am intrigued by the fact that you do not have a single miraculous episode to recount considering you are your own God.

Instead of telling us what you have created using Quantum Theory ( which having studied myself I can tell you are deficient in grasping), you are busy attacking people who are sharing fascinating experiences they have had and which they prescribe to their God.

Yet, you who claim they are wrong have no experiences of your own.

The bible says "Knowledge Puffeth up" and it was talking about you as you have displayed such arrogance here and yet you are unaware of just one small basic fact...

...The one who has an experience is superior to the one who just has an argument.

I would rather go with the many who have miraculous experiences they attributed to their God than the one who stays up all night reading books that have confused him and left him without any results.

And pls don't start fabricating stuff now. Its too late as you have not shared a single miraculous creation of yours in all your numerous posts so far.

You lack understanding. If Man knows how to perform Miracle, and knows the expected outcome, then its no longer miracles but magic. Since my experiences are expected, then I have no miracles to share, but the magical life in my world. Keep waiting for entities to help you, in your own world.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Swissheart(f): 6:01am On Apr 26, 2017
naturalwaves:
About 14 years ago, I had an appendectomy surgery for an inflamed appendix. My mum was with me prior to the surgery and waited outside the operating room while it lasted. It was successful and I was wheeled into a recovery room. My mum was told to go home and come back in few hours time since I was still unconscious due to the anaesthetic admitted on me during the procedure. She left the hospital and was on her way home when (according to her) something told her to go back ( That was about 10 to 15 minutes after leaving....The hospital was a trekkable distance from home). According to her, she asked herself the purpose of going home and why she cannot stay with me and just stare at me while I am still unconscious? She turned back and headed to the hospital. She went in straight to the room I was put. Lo and behold, I was gasping seriously for breathe and was jacking up and down. She ran out and called the Doctor and nurses, everyone ran like it was a race. The doctor then discovered that the nurse that set the drip did not set it well. Rather than the drip going into my body, my blood was going into the drip and the drip was completely red and filled with blood. Imagine someone that just lost blood through surgery losing the remaining blood in that manner.

I am so grateful to my mum for her intuition and for turning back to stay with me in the hospital rather than go home. If not, there would not have been a "naturalwaves". I consider this a miracle

Lessons Learnt
1. Always be close to loved ones when they are in the hospital
2. Don't trust Doctors and nurses completely...they could be so careless
3. Hospitals should have people to monitor patients that are recovering or set a close range camera.
4.Moreover, there should be an emergency bell on the bedside of any patient. Many have died because they could not talk nor reach for help on time.
Thank you mummy! kiss
CC: swissheart
.....hmmmn..... But for God. I thank God for you my dear. What would have happened if mum hadnt obeyed her intuition.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by naturalwaves: 9:06am On Apr 26, 2017
Swissheart:
.....hmmmn..... But for God. I thank God for you my dear. What would have happened if mum hadnt obeyed her intuition.
Your guess is as good as mine.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by ScepticalPyrrho: 9:35am On Apr 26, 2017
naturalwaves:

Thank you mummy! kiss
CC: swissheart
You meant to say, "thank you God"?
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by naturalwaves: 9:44am On Apr 26, 2017
ScepticalPyrrho:
You meant to say, "thank you God"?
Yeah, you are right. God first sir. God used her.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by NnaNna4(m): 11:40pm On Apr 26, 2017
Among the 1200 women that was selected nationwide , my name as on that list , no , brother , no sister no uncle or connection anywhere, it was just hubby and I that put our heads together to perfect the business plan which I had written in 300 L.

This God is too big Ooo, from a depressed ,frustrated lonely girl to a successful entrepreneur , today we are blessed with a business of our own , our staff strength is 18, 15 are graduates and 3 sch cert holders
Our business is 5 years old already and God has been faithful, my hubby resigned and joined me fully , 3 yrs ago.

Delay is not denial , i wasted 7 yrs seeking for admission , but God compensated me greatly . [/quote]

Wow! I think is 10M or so. Gods blessings make rich and add no sorrow

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by ruzell86: 12:04pm On Apr 27, 2017
5DMindset:
It is not the Gods that 'do' miracles. Man is so ignorant. It is your ability to key into the threshold of consciousness and pronounce your reality that collapses thoughts and material desires. It is nothing to do with the Gods, except that the Gods do the same things to experience their own miracles too, that is, if you believe in the Gods of Religions which are actually symbologies for the mind on 3D/4D density Earth Humans. Other Humans on other planets are wiser than this.
You are so deluded (Sorry).
Please, open your eyes and see...

That's all I have to say to you. Peace
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2017
ruzell86:

You are so deluded (Sorry).
Please, open your eyes and see...

That's all I have to say to you. Peace
Why dont you think you are ignorant ? Have you actually read a book in your life aside the Bible. May be if you do read veraciously like some of us, you will learn not to attack the person behind the message but the message, by offering facts on your believe. You are silly. Dont quote me, I hate silly people.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by ruzell86: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2017
5DMindset:
Why dont you think you are ignorant ? Have you actually read a book in your life aside the Bible. May be if you do read veraciously like some of us, you will learn not to attack the person behind the message but the message, by offering facts on your believe. You are silly. Dont quote me, I hate silly people.
....mind you, I'm not attacking your personality like you think.

I just need you to... "Open your eyes so you can see." One love.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 12:30pm On Apr 27, 2017
ruzell86:

....mind you, I'm not attacking your personality like you think.

I just need you to... "Open your eyes so you can see." One love.
Learn not to call people delusional, for in future as you continue to read, you will figure out that Truth as you know all along, may have been lies pulled over your face to make you a systemic slave. By the way, I used to preach in the Church, so I know more than just what you think.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2017
tutorial m testimony time

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by jekagadura: 11:06am On Sep 20, 2020
I worked a 9am-5pm job and was paid a paltry amount but I trusted the word of the LORD. I gave to the needs of the poor, I gave to hospitality of the church, I gave to the needs of my family and my loved ones and I spent next to nothing on myself all by the grace of Jesus...and I resigned the job because it was too tedious but a month after I landed a job that paid 3 times what I earned before and throughout the lockdown I earned enough to feed myself, my loved ones, help my friends, give to the building of the church, finance a wedding, furnish my apartment and have enough to open a grocery store managed by my wife...all during the lockdown...

This is the LORD's doing and it is marvelous in his sight. Praise Jesus. Halleluyah.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 20, 2020
Yes. My son was having hearing problems. While in a church service he went to his mom and told her he heard a "pop" sound in his ears while the prayer was going on. Since that time he's hearing has been perfect. Hallelujah! And there are so many more.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

How Apostle Joseph Ayo Babalola Died - Prophet I.o. Ogedegbe / Evolution 101 / Private Jets: CAN Slams Kukah, Bakare

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.