Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,533 members, 7,954,996 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:01 PM

Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share (15053 Views)

Help!!!! Can God Ever Forgive Me. I'm A Bad Person.. / Has God Ever Answered Your Prayer(s)? Has Juju Ever Worked For You? / Did GOD Ever Condone Rape?(Answering Ignorant Skeptics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by symbianDON(m): 3:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
last year while traveling on the highway at night, I had a head-on collision with a bike. I was doing about 100-110km/hr....he had no lights on and came straight at me....by the time he came into my view it was too late to avoid running into him. on impact I simply assumed the man was dead BUT the angels of God were there! the motorcycle was broken in two and my car was very damaged....however, the man had no fractures, just a few bruises and he was quite stable and walked on his own. no one who saw the accident believed that motorcycle rider didn't die.....even the police testified that God is with me.

4 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by youthofnaija: 3:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Miracles happen everyday. Wonders that are beyond the scope of science. This event is still very fresh in my head. It was around 8PM and there was power outage. I went downstairs and I was about sitting on my favourite bench (it was a common practice whenever there is power outage). Just as I was about sitting, I heard a voice clearly, saying "why don't you put on your torchlight, what if you step on a snake". As I was about putting on my phone's torchlight, a call came in and I wanted to sit to pick the call. The voice came again "don't pick the call, end it and put on your torchlight." So I ended the call and put on my torchlight. Believe me nairalanders, there it was, a black snake and a larger part of its tail was just in front of the bench. I'm still very grateful to God for that miracle... Please let's stop trying to explain God and His wonderful work via science...

4 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by nnamdiosu(m): 3:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
prisiliveth:
the greatest miracle is my salvation(though am backsliding). I was involved in an accident last year God saw me through and gave me quick recovery.
God did not allow me to die of hunger in this Nigeria economic.so many things to thank God for.

But my faith is dying, have been asking God for job for d past 3years,done all kind of fasting and prayers,and yet God didn't answer me.

I know how u feel bro. Remember your second miracle is that he didn't allow u dir of hunger bah? He will see you through . he is a faithful God. Just believe in him ok. Its well

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by 36STATES: 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
36STATES:
In 1996, when I was 16yrs old, my three best friends told me they had deflowered girls before.
I was so envious of them I had to pray for my own luck. I said, "oh lord god, make this happen asap".
Lo and behold, it came to pass on that day of the lord.
Two fine girls deflowered within 48 hours. Praise the lord.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
Got cured of severe hypertension in my teens and have been drug-free ever since. How do I know it's a miracle? I ran series of tests when it happened and everything else was normal except my bmi so it was fingered as a probable cause but the cure happened even when my bmi was still over 30. God's awesome!

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Diamondcan: 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
Where will i start from?
What GOD has done for me is unaccountable.
Let me share this one

After my youth services in 2013, as normal things na, na job hunting things na. I travel to bayalsa, owerri, enugu, anambra from lagos in just a period of 14days. Forget to say i was suffering from high blood pressure and the doctor said i should avoid anything that will cause me any shock cos it might be fatal or even death. Back to my miracle, after my 14days journey, i board a hummer commercial transport back to lagos and am sitting in d front seat with d driver and a passenger.
On our way to lagos, we passed onitsha then heading to Benin around that bended corner, from no where i fall asleep, and normally i hardly fall asleep while on few hours journey, just few seconds i fall asleep, i open my eyes to see the car summersaulting and to my surprise i wasn't scared but calm. The bus kept summer saulting to point where it nearly enter into a little river by our right side but to GOD be d glory, a small short palm tree held the car not to enter d river then the fuel started pouring on everyone in the bus , people started screaming, crying and escaping through my head because that is the open route for people from behind, they was heavy sun, i just called on my HEAVENLY FATHER not to make the bus explode and kill me and few remaining in d bus, immediately from no where heavy rain that falling under everyone came out safely and uninjured.

Miracle: if GOD didn't make me fall asleep for that few seconds, when that car has break failure that cause the accident, i might die out of fear n shock

6 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Bekeey: 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
GOD is very wonderful. Presently, He made me got a job I did not know what to write during job test. It was 20 questions to answer all but I only answered 5 questions I knew among all the questions. It was remaining a minute to submit papers and one of the managers came across my paper and found out I have wrote noting and said to me better submit your question paper and leave the companies premises said I am not going to pass, I looked at him and he repeated, better leave because I know you are not going to pass, the second time he said. I told him, sir why are you wishing me bad luck? he said no that he has confirmed it from my paper. And I said to him, Sir I am going to pass.
To cut the story short, Remaining some seconds to submit, I went and tick anyhow provided I fill up the gaps. Behold among 20 persons that were invited to write the test, 5 didn't made it and 15 made it to next stage. Behold I made it to the next stage. When I went for the second stage, the manger said to other managers including the HR "did this guy made it?" the HR replied yes. He still doubt it and asked the HR check very well because this guy did not write anything in some seconds to go. The HR asked me my name I told him and he repeated said he made and not only made but second to the highest "Praise be to God" Then the opposed manger was staring at for like 2minites. That was how I joined the cue oo. Up till now whenever I see my opposition manager he will call me my good friend with smiling face.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by udbyron1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Me Racle Mi
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Peterking03: 4:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bu God's everlasting Grace upon me, i received my ADMISSION AND VISA TO PLAY FOOTBALL AND STUDY IN EUROPE ON SPONSORSHIP smiley ABEG HELP ME THANK GOD OOO #WHO I BE

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by orisa37: 4:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
SuperSuave:
Here are two definitions of miracle from an English dictionary

1. A wonderful event occurring in the physical world attributed to supernatural powers.
2. A fortunate outcome that prevails despite overwhelming odds against it.

And the word Irrefutable means undeniable; unable to be disproved or refuted

Share with us what the Lord has done for you, anyone you can remember since you've been on earth.

During the Campaigns in 2014-2015, God revealed to me that He was bringing me back to WAI Era. I pleaded for Jonathan but He insisted that I should watch Him do things His Ways. That time Buhari hadn't chosen his VP.

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by tejaylo11: 4:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
My sista who is to giv birth via operation,later deliver safely d normal way

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by lexie234(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
I went 2 church nd prayed for God to give me a job b4 im done wit nysc. A week later i got an invite 4 a job iv even 4goten i applied 4..passed d apptitude test nd interview nd resumed a week b4 i passed out of service...im currently on d job

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by MarieSucre(f): 5:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
You have no idea, how localized you sound.

I typed 3 sentences and suddenly I sound "localized".

That's is why I have a hard time following you new age atheist. Must you resort to insults?

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Wiseandtrue(f): 5:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
What the Lord has done for Me, I cannot say it all...,?

I was sleeping on the floor many years back. Suddenly I was moved to move and sleep on the sofa.

Immediately, I slept on the sofa, I heard a loud sound, it was the ceiling fan that fell exactly where I stood up from.
Looking back I knew that it was the Ocean Divider that whispered into my ears to get up!

When I got an admission into the university, I had a communication with my father (God) say I no do at all make e be second class upper.
You might me thinking that obviously I am an intellect but it truth is that Its being GOD. Many at times at the dine minute the clock stopped working while examination has started.
Lecturer manipulations no be for here but I pulled through because of the ALMIGHTY.

If I begin dey tell una wetin God do eeeeh, all the threads wey dey nairaland no go contain am.

I am going to also open a school this year. I need finance and I am confident that HE will do it.

Shalom!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by DontCallMePale: 5:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:
It is not the Gods that 'do' miracles. Man is so ignorant. It is your ability to key into the threshold of consciousness and pronounce your reality that collapses thoughts and material desires. It is nothing to do with the Gods, except that the Gods do the same things to experience their own miracles too, that is, if you believe in the Gods of Religions which are actually symbologies for the mind on 3D/4D density Earth Humans. Other Humans on other planets are wiser than this.
This is the deepest thing on this thread
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by asamaigho(m): 5:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
kekakuz:
I remember while I was reading on the floor of my room in school
I saw in a trans that a snake crawled into my room and I was terrified. in that trans I found my self running around the room.
Immediately, I jumped up and went to close the door.
As I raised the curtain to close the door, I saw a really big snake crawling towards the door.
the snake saw me and turned backward immediately.

something very similar happened to me back den in my final yr. I had trance and a big green snake (green snakes are usually small I wonder y dis one was big)was abt to attack me,so I jumped from my bunk(hostel bed) and landed on a hotplate and was about running outside (my room was on the last floor of the four storey building),God save me in that the door was locked, else I would have jumped down dat building and died.
all my roommate were scared,though I sustain some injuries but I give God the glory.
FOREVER GRATEFUL TO GOD. HE IS GREAT.

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Julivas(m): 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Too numerous op
I remember a day i traveled, as I was about to cross a road after examined the road carefully, a taxi just came from nowhere when i was ready in the middle of the road with great speed.
It is the miracle of God that saved me on that day.

Praise ye thy Lord. Hallelujah.....

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by roeb1987(m): 5:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
1 increment of salary thrice within a month
2 being alive in this crazy country is worthy of appreciation. I can't count everything becos they're uncountable. He knows the end from the beginning, He's the mighty father. I Blessed Your Holy name

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by WhoBeThisMan: 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
holyokoto:

The truth hurts, nothing like miracles but assumption and deception. Though is okay to lie for your Gods
I believe the God that was able to make a complex wonderful being line you, is capable of miracles. In fact He is miracle itself

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by xnigga(m): 6:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
I got a miracle job

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by skylane: 6:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
symbianDON:

reading this has left me in complete amazement at the mercies of God! how can anyone explain this? yet some people say God doesn't exist
I tell u,and two weeks after that in my school a girl about my age was knocked down by a motorcycle and her face was disfigured body disfigured and she died,she was a pupil in my moms(rip) class, wheneva I begin to feel lonely,if I remember that case I will be very strong

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by spyglaxx: 6:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
I was to be interviewed by about five professors for a job and the Holy spirit gave me the questions before the time.

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by darlenese(f): 7:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
NnaNna4:

Ok you need to share your testimonies for other corpers to give glory.

Where do I start From ?

OK
I gained admission exactly 7 years after I finished sec sch, I became the gossip in our neighbourhood , people mocked me to my face , I watched my secondary school mates graduate from highter institution , I became depressed .
I don't how God did it ' but I didn't give up, I kept trying until I got finally got admission into the uni to read a course I never wanted.
Fast forward to 300L I did a course in Entrepreneurship ,where we where taught about leader, business plan , etc, I took interest in writing business plan.

I got married in my 2nd semester (300L). And in my final year , hubby asked me what I wanted to do after school, I presented my business plan to him which I had written back then in 300 L, he was shocked and said my plan was huge , he took it anyway and said he was going to do a little modification and start saving towards it.

After graduation , I was browsing one faithful day and saw a Post on Youwin Programme , i decided to check the website , I was like , this is an opportunity , I told a few friends and they said its for those that have connection , some said it was fraud bla bla bla... . hubby was on a trip so I forwaded the website to him, and guess what , he registered me immediately , according to him , there is no harm in trying .

My brothers and sisters , I passed the first stage , went for training and finally I got selected , that was how I won millions as a corper.

Among the 1200 women that was selected nationwide , my name as on that list , no , brother , no sister no uncle or connection anywhere, it was just hubby and I that put our heads together to perfect the business plan which I had written in 300 L.

This God is too big Ooo, from a depressed ,frustrated lonely girl to a successful entrepreneur , today we are blessed with a business of our own , our staff strength is 18, 15 are graduates and 3 sch cert holders
Our business is 5 years old already and God has been faithful, my hubby resigned and joined me fully , 3 yrs ago.

Delay is not denial , i wasted 7 yrs seeking for admission , but God compensated me greatly .

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by dinomcjohn: 7:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
[b]Yes oooo, there are several irrefutable miracle Baba GOD has done for me. Let me share this one.

I was super excited when I got a car, actually a Monterro SUV, since I had been trekking from one place to another before then. However, the SUV gave me tons of problems and I was spending the little money I had in repairs; at times, I had to borrow just to maintain this "'problematic jeep''. Finally, the engine knocked and once again, I had no car to move around. I, the big boy that had a Jeep, was now trekking up and down to the delight of some enemies of progress! For nearly 4 months, I was desperate to get a new vehicle (the cost of buying a new engine was beyond my financial muscularity smiley wink) . Long story cut short, I sold the faulty vehicle for N400,000 and I needed N1m more desperately to buy a Toyota 4runner. I was restless, desperate, anxious and expectant. I tried all I could to raise the money but it wasn't forthcoming. Then I prayed. I was led by God to call one of my clients and present a juicy land offer to him. I called him on whatsapp thinking he was abroad. Unbeknownst to me, he was in Nigeria. I was elated. He came the next day for inspection and paid the following day. I made a whopping N1.2m from the deal. My money was now complete and I could buy the 2006 4runner I had been dreaming of. I called my mechanic who had been following me around for no less than 5 failed vehicle inspection ( I had learnt a serious lesson from previous experience). Now the cost of a Toyota a4runner 2006 miodel as at 2015 was about N2.8-N3.2m, but God made me get a deal for N1.45m! Ladies and gentlemen. This is the car I still use till date. It was no one else but Baba GOD who did this for me....Just to prove to you that the car remains a blessing from God; my mechanic has called me three different times having not seen me for months. The vehicle is just too much. See its picture below
[/b]

8 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Richie77: 7:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
I give thanks to God for giving me the grace to be alive today. Few years back, God restored me from my sick bed and surprised my doctors, parents and friends . Praise His holy name.

Again, few years back, God gave me beyond my expectation in my academics. Ever grateful..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by cnonyechi(f): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
5DMindset:

My intention is not an accusation of you or any body. I am just saying, that the phenomena that religions and the congregants call Miracle has now been understood by a body of Science. Unfortunately, Nigerians are too lazy to read the latest science, which is why religion has been so rife here because religion thrives and is fertilized by ignorance.

What I am saying is, that the latest researches has actually exposed what used to be an unknown field of knowledge which religious leaders use to exploit people. It is a cocktail of spirituality and what you call physical science. As you study Quantum Physics further and incorporate consciousness into the Equations of the unified field theories, you discover that just any human being who is not lazy, can actually cause these phenomena to happen. And whether you are focusing your observable attention to your desired effect or you are meditating or you are just on psychedelic drugs or you have tamed your emotion just enough to allow your mind to connect the unified field, you can actually collapse the wave-function of thoughts and create the effects you call miracles.

Unfortunately, Nigerians are too lazy to try anything new, but are ready to insult others who have dissent views. I personally do not visit hospitals because I never get sick. It is impossible for me to get sick and this is because I know all sicknesses are symptoms and I have mastered how to handle this physical body in such a way that I harness the potential of the body to do whatever things it can do. No one needs a Pastor or a Doctor, it is ignorance that take people there to be ripped off.

As regards Gods. Well, your Bible says "And God said, Let US make Man in OUR own Image". That statement shows that Man is a product of many creator beings. And these Creator Beings were created from the same source core that Man was created from and Man can become like the Gods. it is very simple. So, if you choose to worship your Creator, actually Creators, then worship them all. And do not limit yourself to worshipping just Jehovah, when you are a product of engineering of more than one Extra-terrestrial Gods.

I choose not to worship them, cos my Dogs that I cross-bred do not have to worship me. They do not have to call me God.

U r really lost. God help u
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Goldenprinz(m): 8:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
I remember the day we geology students went for field work, during my undergraduate days, we were before a rock in which a mate wanted to pick a sample, she hit a small rocks without knowing it was the rock holding others, the whole rocks in that place scattered, in the process of running, my leg enter a hole which made me fell.......two of the rocks fell on me, tearing my trouser shirt nd my shoe, but how I escape fracture is what I can't understand till today because the rocks is nt what 5 persons can roll away........I return all glory to him

3 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by CuteTolex(f): 8:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
I remember when my former colleague and Gm planned and got me sacked from work, I called the chairman and explained to him but he didn't do anything about it, so i went to God in prayer and all of a sudden when I thought all hope is lost, I receive a call to resume back to work. The Gm was sacked and my colleague resigned immediately I resumed and I also got promoted. Thank u Lord

1 Like

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
cnonyechi:

U r really lost. God help u
There is no way the very ignorant people, who are basically the lowest on the moral index can understand Creation outside of the mental constructs, and you have not read a full book, not even the Holy Book you own as a 'warsheeper' of ETs, yet you think you know more about Creationism and theorems of Gods than some of us who live and breath researches into the Universe, the Cosmos and the Unified Field of the Matrix.

Ignorant sheep, run along.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by viperman: 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
Being alive till today....everyday i wake up to is another miracle for me.

2 Likes

Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 6:18am On Apr 24, 2017
5DMindset:
It is not the Gods that 'do' miracles. Man is so ignorant. It is your ability to key into the threshold of consciousness and pronounce your reality that collapses thoughts and material desires. It is nothing to do with the Gods, except that the Gods do the same things to experience their own miracles too, that is, if you believe in the Gods of Religions which are actually symbologies for the mind on 3D/4D density Earth Humans. Other Humans on other planets are wiser than this.

Funny. People like you are those that explain facts the same way the guy who argued the hyenana saga.. no matter what anyone says, or think is wrong. What a prick.
Re: Has God Ever Done Any Irrefutable Miracle For You Before? Come In And Share by Nobody: 6:24am On Apr 24, 2017
DontCallMePale:

This is the deepest thing on this thread

Deep, but stupid. Because he believes he is wise and can identify people who are wise just because they think the way he does!! We (the new generation) always believe that we are smarter than the previous generation, we think we know it all. While the next generation will think they know it better than other previous generation, when indeed we know nothing.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Praying In Tongues : The Weapon That Builds You Up - Joseph Prince Sermon Notes / The Divine Way Men And Women Are Created By God And Its Pitfalls / CCC..... Celestial Church Of Christ (oil And Soap Bath)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.