Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,748 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:45 PM

Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu (4062 Views)

Aso Rock: Femi Adeshina Brings Yet Another Strong Ridlcie To Buhari After Telli / Goodluck Jonathan Issues Another Strong Warning Again / Assistant To Nnamdi Kanu Betrays Biafra. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrawillcome: 9:11am On Apr 23, 2017
After Barr Emma Nmezu who started this struggle with Nnamdi Kanu 2009 betrayed us Clifford has done the same. God is just removing the weed from the shaft.

BIAFRA: CLIFFORD IROANYA'S GANG CONSPIRACY ON NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB AGAINST THEIR OATH: A DANGER FOR ANY BIAFRAN FOLLOWING THEM

[img]https://2.bp..com/-7ymdfqnAncQ/WPtRzcDtsqI/AAAAAAAAK-A/P7_VwJn9kzY3bUGxSfeFvJuC948v-Z_QACLcB/s640/17952695_282514708859174_6053693457591481071_n.jpg[/img]

By Mazi Onyebuchi Eze
For Family Writers
Do Dr. Clifford Chukwuemeka Iroanya and his rebellious gang who are now scavenging for legitimacy and acceptance of Biafrans, actually understand the efficacy of oath no matter how insignificant such oath could look? I believe that considering the academic acquisition of Dr. Clifford Iroanya and Bar Emma Nmezu, these supposed erudite scholars should know that it is suicidal with a nemesis capable of rendering one's generation even the one unborn useless for any party to derail from the terms of agreement of any oath which such individual voluntarily subscribed to.
As Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, the supreme Leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) formed IPOB worldwide, he administered an oath of allegiance for Biafra restoration to his followers and himself, where Nnamdi Kanu swore with his generation even the ones unborn that if he attempts to betray Biafra or do anything contrary to established principle of Command and Control or disobey the collective will of IPOB worldwide, let Chukwu Okike Abiama destroy and wipe him out and his generation unborn. He also administered this same oath on every other IPOB member who voluntarily wish to be in the number of people that stand head to head with him to restore Biafra. Every hardcore IPOB member voluntarily subscribed to this oath including Dr Clifford Iroanya, Bar Emma Nmezu, Mazi Uchenna Asiegbu and others who have today in a joint liability derailed from the terms of agreement of the oath under reference.
Let nobody anywhere in the world make mistake about it, it was in keeping of his own side of this same oath as stipulated, that made Nnamdi Kanu to fearlessly take risk of coming to Nigeria when it was obvious to him that Nigeria government is waiting to arrest him if he comes to Nigeria; just because it has then become the collective desire of Biafrans and IPOB in particular that Biafra restoration issue should shift from London which is the central operation front to the grassroot in Biafra Land. Today, Nnamdi Kanu still choose to remain in Kuje prison than to betray Biafra restoration struggle as contained in the oath subscribed to by Nnamdi Kanu, Dr Clifford Iroanya, Bar Emma Nmezu and even my humble self. It is worthy of note that till today in keeping to the oath, Nnamdi Kanu has never become angry with Biafrans no matter what he is suffering and also has never done anything evil against Dr Clifford Iroanya, Bar Emma Nmezu, Mazi Uchenna Asiegbu, etc.
It is upon this ground that I want Biafrans in general and IPOB members in particular to ask and demand answers immediately from Clifford Iroanya and his rebellious gang the following questions:
(1) In which way has Nnamdi Kanu derailed from the oath we collectively took which made Clifford Iroanya and his gang to conspire against Nnamdi Kanu and sabotaged the Biafra restoration?
(2) As Clifford Iroanya is parading himself as the person who deserve to be IPOB leader, would he had remained in prison without compromise against Biafra should he be promised heaven and earth promised to Nnamdi Kanu which he rejected?
(3) Ask Clifford Iroanya and Emma Nmezu what has Nnamdi Kanu done to them which made them suggest that he should be overthrown and abandoned in detention?
(4) Ask Clifford Iroanya, with his chicken heart of cowardice what made him abandoned the burial of his mother two days to the occasion and escape back to USA when he visited Oguta, Imo state for the said burial, just because of rumour that DSS was coming for him. Will this be the same heart with which he will lead IPOB?
(5) If Clifford Iroanya is brave enough to lead a people just as the man born leader, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu, why don't he stay and do the burial of his then late mother even if it warrants joining Nnamdi Kanu in Kuje prison?
If Clifford Iroanya and his rebellious gang fail to provide answers to these questions, I advise all Biafrans still moving with them to run for their lives by deserting them or perish with them soonest when the nemesis of the oath they voluntarily subscribed to hit them. I have said this and let me say it again, if I, Onyebuchi Eze have become tired of the struggle for Biafra restoration, I will just go home and rest by resigning from Family Writers and IPOB Family. A nemesis of an oath is hanging on Clifford Iroanya, Emma Nmezu and their rebellious gangs & anybody who is still following them whether knowingly or unknowingly will never escape the doom ahead of them. Any Biafran who does not know the efficacy of oaths must be fathered by Hausa/Fulani who do not have culture anymore except the tenets of Islam. Are you still with Dr Iroanya and refuse to run for your life by rejecting him and his gang, then blame yourself when the calamity hit you. I rest my case!
BIAFRA: CLIFFORD IROANYA'S GANG CONSPIRACY ON NNAMDI KANU AND IPOB AGAINST THEIR OATH: A DANGER FOR ANY BIAFRAN FOLLOWING THEM
Nnamdi Kanu

source

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/04/biafra-clifford-iroanyas-gang.html?m=1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrawillcome: 9:16am On Apr 23, 2017
we can't continue this way. your oath for Biafra will speak against u

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrawillcome: 9:21am On Apr 23, 2017
Two people die for this oath stopbit
Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrawillcome: 9:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Clifford said we should forget Kanu in prison that we should continue
Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 9:33am On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:
After Barr Emma Nmezu who started this struggle with Nnamdi Kanu 2009 betrayed us Clifford has done the same. God is just removing the weed from the shaft.

source

http://www.thebiafraherald.co/2017/04/biafra-clifford-iroanyas-gang.html?m=1
God is removing the weed from the shaft?

Issokay.. Let me come and be going.. cheesy

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 9:36am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:

hahahahahahaha i can't help but laugh too grin
shaft and weed cheesy Lmao

3 Likes

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by modik(m): 9:51am On Apr 23, 2017
Chai aru emee!

Profligacy!
Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by thesicilian: 9:56am On Apr 23, 2017
Nnamdi better apologize now before he finds himself alone in Biafra.

1 Like

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrawillcome: 10:04am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:

oya correct me
Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 10:25am On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

oya correct me
Why should I? Did I say you are wrong? cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by tunderay(m): 10:26am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:

This is quite hilarious. WEED AND SHAFT grin cheesy grin

6 Likes

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by CarlosTheJackal: 10:30am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
why are you scared of nonsobaba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by tunderay(m): 10:30am On Apr 23, 2017
Biafrawillcome:

oya correct me
its Wheat from Chaff

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by CarlosTheJackal: 10:32am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:

biafra and igbo matters is givibg someone problem daily. Chai the suffering is much

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 10:33am On Apr 23, 2017
tunderay:
This is quite hilarious. WEED AND SHAFT grin cheesy grin
Those are the kind of illiterates that constitute the support base of LiePob. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by tunderay(m): 10:36am On Apr 23, 2017
omenkaLives:
Those are the kind of illiterates that constitutes the support base of LiePob. cheesy
I'm telling you, its legendary.

5 Likes

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by CarlosTheJackal: 10:39am On Apr 23, 2017
angry illiteracy is when you support an illiterate without certificate to rule over an enlightened people
omenkaLives:
Those are the kind of illiterates that constitutes the support base of LiePob. cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by omenkaLives(m): 10:44am On Apr 23, 2017
tunderay:
I'm telling you, its legendary.
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 10:44am On Apr 23, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]
Nonsense trash

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 10:45am On Apr 23, 2017
[s]
omenkaLives:
[/s]

nonsense trash correct him stop being a mischievious old man cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 10:48am On Apr 23, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
angry illiteracy is when you support an illiterate without certificate to rule over an enlightened people
gbagam grin

CarlosTheJackal himself

cheesy

he even support a useless brainless mallam without O level to boss over a PROFESSOR OF LAW shocked

where in a saner clime Buhari is not even qualified as a typist of Osibanjo grin

Omenkalives just negodu hypocrisy grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrawillcome: 10:52am On Apr 23, 2017
tunderay:
its Wheat from Chaff
thanks

1 Like

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Nebuzaradan: 10:55am On Apr 23, 2017
CarlosTheJackal:
why are you scared of nonsobaba
if you see as my guy omenkalives dey tremble eee grin
Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by timecapsule: 10:58am On Apr 23, 2017
The real men must stand for the test of time.
Not every man is in the category of WISE MEN, who can see the star and know it.
The RISING SUN is about to rise.
WE ARE THERE ALREADY!!!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 11:10am On Apr 23, 2017
The crescendo of the Biafran struggle lies with unlettered traders in Alaba, Onitsha and Aba. Majority of their deserters seem to be the only educated people in the struggle.
Southern Cameroon -Biafra alliance is suicidal, only a lettered mind can read between the lines.
Get education today, you abandon Biafra tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Biafrawillcome: 11:40am On Apr 23, 2017
timecapsule:
The real men must stand for the test of time.
Not every man is in the category of WISE MEN, who can see the star and know it.
The RISING SUN is about to rise.
WE ARE THERE ALREADY!!!

thank u bro

1 Like

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by momentarylapse: 11:41am On Apr 23, 2017
Why won't a reasonable person betray a fool? Or you want their foolishness to cost you your freedom?
Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by Agumbankembu: 12:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bosalin the rapper said Before you get to the top, there must be betrayals.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by kid23(m): 12:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Biafra is bigger than a person or persons
If you I tired you back out
BIAFRA RESTORATION IS A TASK THAT MUST BE ACCOMPLISHED

THERE HAVE BEEN SUSPENSIONS IN IPOB DUE TO INSURBODINATION FROM IPOB HIERARCHY IN WHICH PRINCIPLE OFFICERS WERE SUSPENDED INCLUDING EMMA NMEZU,CLIFFORD IROANYA, UCHENNA Omio Asiegbu ETC.

THAT IS TO SHOW YOU THE KIND OF NATION WE ARE BUILDING.

IF YOU FOUND WANTING YOU WILL BE REMOVED
IN EVERY STRUGGLE THERE MUST BE BETRAYAL BUT ARE WE RESOLUTE,FORMIDABLE,DETERMINED.

D ANSWER TO ALL THESE IS YES!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS "ALA OWUWA ANYANWU"

GOD BLESS NNAMDI KANU

GOD BLESS ALL MEN AND WOMEN OF GOOD WILL

SHALOM MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!![color=#000000][/color]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Strong Person Betrays Nnamdi Kanu by timecapsule: 1:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
You are welcome. Happy sunday.
Month of MAY is my is my own JACKPOT!
Biafrawillcome:

thank u bro

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

. / Nigerians, Do You Still Remember These Pictures? / BREAKING - 100 Million Nigerian Muslims Vow They Will Never Vote For Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.