Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / . (4088 Views)

Ijaw Hoisting The Flag Of APC On Their Land (Photos) / "It's Either The Flag Of Biafra Is Raised Or...."— Nnamdi Kanu Blows Hot In US / Fela Durotoye Receives Certificate Of Return As Official Flag Bearer Of ANN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

. by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 28, 2020

5 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by illicit(m): 11:06pm On Jul 28, 2020
Are u sure u are not CROSSing ur boundary

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jul 28, 2020
Re: . by illicit(m): 11:41pm On Jul 28, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
what boundary?
CROSSing the RIVER boundary into Akwa Ibom

1 Like

Re: . by 88Craze: 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2020
Hmmm this place will soon become a war zone

2 Likes

Re: . by mrvitalis(m): 1:37am On Jul 29, 2020
Cross river is land locked pls for the record
Re: . by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 29, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by mrvitalis(m): 2:35am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Cross river is not landlocked , You just have an evil heart and pull-him-down slave mentality that characterizes sub Saharan Africa , and that's why you wish , fortunately it's not .
Oga cross river is land locked as akwa ibom took all your access to water and oil

What is pull him down mentality here? pointing out facts
Re: . by Nobody: 2:57am On Jul 29, 2020

4 Likes

Re: . by Ilaumoh(m): 3:07am On Jul 29, 2020
So did Akwa Ibom that is currently richer than CRS told you the want to be your puppet?
Re: . by Nobody: 3:34am On Jul 29, 2020

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 3:59am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
The Calabar deep seaport will eventually be built and will be the deepest seaport in West Africa at a depth of 20 Meters . The current deepest is Lome Port at 16.60 Meters . And that's just the tip of the iceberg, you have no idea what's coming for Calabar .

Lol this clown is hilarious. He goes on deranged screeds only to delete his account later. Cross will eventually build a deep seaport and superhigh highway with it's formerly trillion naira budget. The cretin governor was begging for Buhari's help with these projects before that but ignore that fact aswell.

The Cross River State Government has slashed its 2020 budget of N1.1 trillion to N147.1 billion and sent it to the state House of Assembly for deliberations.

2 Likes

Re: . by tobechi20(m): 4:38am On Jul 29, 2020
this one resemble Paraguay and Chile flag.
I am waiting for abia state to use Biafra flag
Re: . by Nobody: 4:52am On Jul 29, 2020

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: . by Nobody: 5:07am On Jul 29, 2020

1 Like

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 5:12am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
I delete my account when I feel like deleting it and when i'm busy and can't tolerate the toxicity on the forum any longer, and also when i feel like I've passed my message , even though I try to be positive most of the time the forum is really provocative. I think we all have the freedom to come and leave as we please . My comments and threads are factual and reasonable . I love sharing ideas and reasoning with others . I comment on North American forum, Japanese forum,Scottish Forum, and Lithuanian Forum.

I advise you to direct your complaints or disaffection to the individuals or authority who promised to build a "super highway" and "seaport",and inquire how they are going to accomplish it . That is none of my business.
I do not care about your politics , although I prefer to advise and share ideas , I believe in private investments and developments , and the things I know are what I say .

No your mumu ramblings are just foolish conjecture most of the time. You dont post facts hence why you can't cite anything you say. You share fantasies then run away when people point out glaring flaws in logic. Lol we both know the clown state of cross river wont build the highway or seaport. Ayade is just another dumb loud mouth like yourself. It must be the culture or something.

Lol it's none of your business about the seaport but your boasting it's going to be built. You're free to live in imagination land since you know that's where your ideas start and stop. You only goods at soliciting pointless information about yourself ,baseless conjecture, and fantasy projects.

1 Like

Re: . by nsiba: 5:20am On Jul 29, 2020
Ilaumoh:
So did Akwa Ibom that is currently richer than CRS told you the want to be your puppet?

Da, let him be he got skills but doesn't know how to channel it.
Re: . by Nobody: 5:22am On Jul 29, 2020

3 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:34am On Jul 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 5:34am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
I'll appreciate if you keep your negativity and trolling to yourself and stop derailing my threads . Keep your slave mentality to yourself
I might have have to delete this account .
The mods are doing a poor job deleting foolish comments like yours compared to other forums I've visited.

Please delete the account nobody is stopping you. You'll just make another one start then the cycle again. Btw Im not breaking any rules discussing politics in thread or responding to your comments about the seaport. Cry to the mods if your feeling are hurt by my facts. Lol my comments about you spot on as well.

B3ACHSIDE:
based on research, thousands of akwa ibom individuals live and work at Calabar yet there's not up to 500 individuals from Cross river living in Akwa ibm .

This one of your dumb conjectures. Lol when did you take a census of cross Riverians living in Akwa Ibom clown. You really have an active imagination. Cite where you got this infor you cant and wont.

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 29, 2020

4 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:41am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
Cross River Southern Senatorial District is what is officially the Greater Calabar Area , Other sources include Akwa ibom and Central Cross river as part of the Greater Calabar Area.

The fourth image represents the emblem of Calabar
Becomrich is back aka musiwa.

Mynd44,Lalasticlala.
Re: . by Blue3k(m): 5:45am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You are a clown and your mother is a dirty worthless prostitutes .

I know you where you live at grand rapids and I can fly in from California. you are a coward.

Lol look at this loser posting random pictures you found online. Come see anytime your ready loser. Youre only proving cross river really breeds losers.

1 Like

Re: . by Sammy07: 5:45am On Jul 29, 2020
I thought cross river and Akwaibom Ibom are one.
Why the disunity here?

2 Likes

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 5:48am On Jul 29, 2020
Sammy07:
I thought cross river and Akwaibom Ibom are one.
Why the disunity here?

If Akwa Ibom and Cross River is one why did they split?

2 Likes

Re: . by Sammy07: 5:49am On Jul 29, 2020
Blue3k:

If Akwa Ibom and Cross River is one why did they split?

Lol, do I know?
Why are there Igbos in SS, why Yorubas also in NC?

2 Likes

Re: . by Nobody: 5:51am On Jul 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by MANNABBQGRILLS: 5:59am On Jul 29, 2020
Calabar to the world �

What a thread!! shocked shocked sad
Re: . by Blue3k(m): 6:01am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You are a fatherless dumpster baby because your mother is a worthless cum LovePeddler .
That's why you're dumb because you had no father figure in your worthless life.

Lol Im waiting on your visit dont back down pussy. You're such loser posting random pictures women acting tough. A true embarrassment to your people.

1 Like

Re: . by Nobody: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2020

2 Likes

Re: . by Blue3k(m): 6:05am On Jul 29, 2020
B3ACHSIDE:
You are a coward . You are not American, you should have your naturalized citizenship revoked and deported back to your shithole Awa iboom. I was born and raised here and I'm American. You are are not American, go back to your shithole akwa ibom, you stupid porch monkey nigga.

Pussy enough talk book your ticket and come visit. You saying your coming from California so do so. Lol you're such a narcissist always soliciting pointless information about yourself. Nobody cares about your origins loser. Lol it's too easy exposing you as the deranged clown you are. It only took me speaking a few facts.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Who Else Notice This Oshiomhole Double Face Mask / Prices Of Some Items In South East / Maryam Babangida To Obj, Ribadu: No Condition Is Permanent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.