Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,702 members, 7,827,570 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:46 PM

Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss (42083 Views)

#BBNaija: Kemen Strips Down In New Photoshoot Alongside Ex-housemates / Bbnaija: Kemen Shows Support For Efe / BBNaija: Kemen Absent At Combined Eviction Party In Lekki Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Giel:

I'm good, it's been a very long while,
two days what?
How have you been?
missed you

I've missed you too. kiss

Two days is a loose translation of kwana biyu - Hausa for: it's been a while.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Giel: 2:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaggedyAnn:

I've missed you too. kiss

Two days is a loose translation of kwana biyu - Hausa for: it's been a while.

see translation, thanks, keep teaching me Hausa,
happy sunday

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
OTEGA1:

Is Toto to be touched or to be stared @.....

Kemen is in best Position to ans that.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by EmtolalaaPRAISE(m): 3:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Smellymouth:
"...On his relationship with TBoss, he said: Tboss is a great person and I would want to keep her as a friend..."

don't mind the idiot... the guy don vex me ni

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by bigtt76(f): 3:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Time for NL to start censoring the word embolden grin

TobidaVinci:
Kemen you touch toto or you no touch toto?

TBoss you enjoy am or you no enjoy am? No lie ooo

cc: Lalasticlala
Oga Seun
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by kuchikau1: 3:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by bodyandmindspa(f): 4:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Bro kemen so na now wey u don come out watch the televise come arrange better lie give us..Anyway it's only Tboss can tell us what really happened except say she enjoy am shikinah
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Pelebabaagba(m): 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
This Kemen issue is becoming BORING sad
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Macdawid(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tbh, i dunno y i just believe this guy, de Tboss i saw on that video was not drunk neither was she fast asleep... Nigerians just like mis understanding things and BB also helped kindle fire to de ish, if not there would be no case today... Imagine!, and she said she was on her period dah night that it looks like he fingered her (so person go finger u u nogo know abishocked.. Clap 4yaslf, bloody liar) #Facing_Reality
#EIE

1 Like

Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Chukabiz1961(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Both of them will eventually get married the way I am seeing it.
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by Slimpotter(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=ShawttySoFyne post=55832263]How many times will he reveal "what really happened"[/quote
As funny as you sound,na true o
Re: Bbnaija: Kemen Reveals What Really Happened Between Him And Tboss by tk4rd: 2:26am On Apr 24, 2017
0b10010011:
Is Kemen trying to say Ogbono soup is better tan Okro soup? Never!

An Okro soup that is well garnished with periwinkle, smoked fish, stock fish, fresh shrimps, assorted meat, smail and beef will always be far ahead of an Ogbono soup garnished with same ingredients.

It's ridiculous to compare both has they were never in same league and would never be.

Ogbono soup can drag with Egusi soup or Afam, but with Okro, it's simply and distantly incomparable

Asaba Sighted.!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2face Surprises His Wife On Their 4th Wedding Anniversary (Pics, Video) / BBNaija Host, Ebuka Share Pictures Of His Appearance This Morning / Davido And Babymama, Sophia Sign Peace Accord

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.