Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,910 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India (33160 Views)

American Mom Drags Halima Abubakar For Stealing Her Baby’s Picture / Actress Ada 'slim' Karl Undergoes Fibroid Surgery / Photos From Halima Abubakar's Fibroid Operation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Tbillz(m): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
nicerichard05:
EFFECT OF TOO MUCH POSTINOR 2. Lol
Gbam

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by VickyRotex(f): 3:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
dacovajnr:
Alele! your inbox grin

Alele kor! grin

I'll check!
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by abbeyty(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
waste of money why didn't she contract esabo herbs and roots in Ireland to give her ewe ojometala (thirty days leafs ) at very cheap rate

https://www.facebook.com/Esabod1/?ref=br_rs
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by MakCoby(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
One of the demerits of not marrying when you are due, we thank God that is was successfully.
grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Pearly255(f): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Go marry make u born.. Simple. Bless God for a successful surgery.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
One of the demerits of not marrying when you are due, we thank God that is was successfully.

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nchabuomo: 3:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
Do you have sense at all!!!! What has Fibroid got to do with marriage? And what's marrying at a due date. Please don't put forward some school of thought in a public group.

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Ishilove: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:
What manner of ignorant conclusion is this?? Please go and read up on the causes of fibroids and stop this nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nchabuomo: 3:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tbillz:
when one abort, the blood cloths on the utherus n as one age it becomes part of the wall, making the passage difficult!
Honestly can't believe people are this naive.... If you don't have anything sensible to contribute SHUT up. Even virgins suffer from fibroid. You are most likely the guy that made a comment about postinor 2 use. Later now a lady would see you carrying head like trailer and feel you have sense.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Marotzke(m): 3:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:

What manner of ignorant conclusion is this?? Please go and read up on the cause of fibroids and stop this nonsense.
Tell us the cause of fibroids, if you disagree with his postulations.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Dindondin(m): 3:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
creamylicious:
seriously so d older i stay unmarried the more reproductive health issues I'll have? educate me please

why you never marry?
Reason in one sentence.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by adbokus(m): 3:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
RoyalBoutique:

Boy, you are a quack doctor.

In fact, you quack more than a duck.

Are you a duck-tor?
This is the problem with individuals who feel they possess knowledge and think that raises them above others. If that fellow shared an erroneous information, all you had to do was counter with the correct&factful one then take your leave. Absolutely no decorum or dignity in your vituperation and it didn't help anyone. shame!...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nobody: 3:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pearly255:

Why una go put my name for number 1 on top of the f*ck boy pisshure undecided

Why! Why!!

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Pearly255(f): 3:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tuham:

Why una go put my name for number 1 on top of the f*ck boy pisshure undecided

Why! Why!!
Hahaha hahaha
Means you're a player tongue

Football player I mean cheesy tongue wink

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Ishilove: 3:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
Marotzke:
Tell us the cause of fibroids, if you disagree with his postulations.
I don't have that kind of energy. Follow this link and read up.

http://www.healthline.com/health/uterine-fibroids
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by kuchikau1: 3:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by ajebuter(f): 3:40pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fibroid surgery that cost me less than 500k in Lagos is what Halimat flew to lndia for?

Anyway I'm happy for her..

lt was a procedure l don't wish anyone..

Thank God for HIS mercy..
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nwodosis(m): 3:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=55840177][/quote]
Guy another demerit of T9 Edit in typing and hustle to be on front page! Thanks anyway, have done the correction
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by absoluteSuccess: 3:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
adbokus:

This is the problem with individuals who feel they possess knowledge and think that raises them above others. If that fellow shared an erroneous information, all you had to do was counter with the correct&factful one then take your leave. Absolutely no decorum or dignity in your vituperation and it didn't help anyone. shame!...

That guy made more intelligent contribution than the guy you quoted above.

If the uterus lay fallow for too long, it is a fertile organ and can grow a benignant tumor known as fibroid. Other factors includes hormonal imbalance and other lifestyle issues.

Early marriage can help protect from complications of fibroid before marriage.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by hadizadeezy(f): 3:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

I only know of fibroid my dear, the chances of having fibroid is higher if you are above 28 and not bearing kids!
fibroid comes if you've had a baby before and takes a longer time to have another....
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by edimolu(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pearly255:
Lol...Dis one wey my name dey fuckboys....na error ooo grin grin grin
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nwodosis:

Guy another demerit of T9 Edit in typing and hustle to be on front page! Thanks anyway, have done the correction
grin grin

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nwodosis(m): 3:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Oluwasaeon post=55840177][/quote]

Guy another demerit of T9 Edit in typing and hustle to be on front page! Thanks anyway, have One of the demerits of not marrying when you are due, we thank God that is was successfully. the correction
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
nicerichard05:
EFFECT OF TOO MUCH POSTINOR 2. Lol

You have a point. Too much of birth control pills causes an increase in oestrogen level in the body, and oestrogen feeds fibroid.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by shynnex(m): 4:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
softboiy:
bring your PayPal funds 350/$
300 gns available @355
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by moshino(m): 4:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.

Like your mother, sisters and your other female relatives?

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Duru009(m): 4:16pm On Apr 23, 2017
creamylicious:
seriously so d older i stay unmarried the more reproductive health issues I'll have? educate me please

Dats d truth!!! !

If u don't have children early as a lady.Medically , the chance of you having fibroid is very very high!!!
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pearly255:
Hahaha hahaha Means you're a player tongue
Football player I mean cheesy tongue wink
Darris berra although am none grin
Jez recently even develop feelings for watching football ni selfsmiley
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by OpenGames: 4:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:

Just as your mother does..your sister too...
And later your daughter..

Try use your brain to count your sense...

1 Like

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by RoyalBoutique(m): 4:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
adbokus:

Bla bla bla...

2 Likes

Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by kuchikau1: 4:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
OpenGames:

Just as your mother does..your sister too...
And later your daughter..

Try use your brain to count your sense...
what a senseless post.
Re: Halima Abubakar Undergoes Fibroid Operation In India by isan(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pls bring back our i don't give a Bleep crew. I have given so many bleeps this month already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

“My Wife’s Birthday Is This Month!” – Davido / Davido Releasing List Of Lost Artistes In Nigeria / Hilda Dokubo Celebrates Her 53rd Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.