Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,186 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:36 AM

Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions (71963 Views)

Lady Paints Her Body With Davido, Burnaboy Faces To Mark Nigeria's Independence / Tonto Dikeh Undergoes Cosmetic Surgery, Says She Has Been Ashamed Of Her Body / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by RotrEmmanuel: 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
If dis girl fvck person ..
And that is the reason she is being advertised. Trying to get fame via the Vaselines Crew
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by dingbang(m): 4:35pm On Apr 23, 2017
JesusChrist666:
Am i evil? shocked

Because all i can see are the various ways she can contort herself in Kama Sutra grin

10 minutes with her and you would definitely be panting like a dog.
borrow me ur prick abeg
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Ashley86400: 4:37pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
,..Gals wey blood dey comot frm their stinking, smelling and rotten TOTO evry 28 days. Metchewwwwww.
Sorry Mr.Macho . .
Always posting the same dead a** lines about females that don't add sugar to anyone's tea.
Your mama had periods to pop your ungrateful a** out. . .your sisters and cousins are having periods now to further your family line while you keep dishing out unnecessary insults at the female Instruments.
Na so you fear vee-jay-jay reach?
No one's forcing you on one so how bout you take your opinions ,shove it up your a** and do what you know how to do best. . .or don't you got c**ks to blow anymore?
Mtcheeew,chauvinist idiot. .
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Shiitposter: 4:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
Michellla:
I can do this too

shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Fearcom(m): 4:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
chai

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by ivykay: 4:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Wow,dis girl no normal oh.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Shiitposter: 5:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hades2016:
I need this kinda girl so she can give am all the nice positions I need

This harvey spectar too fine. N-no homo
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by ryom(m): 5:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
She probably has a condition called Ehlers-Danlos syndrome or one of the other connective tissue disorders. While her recreational contortion may be entertaining, she should go for genetic testing if she can.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
AngelicBeing:
tongue

Oboi you bad oooo....
AngelicBeing:
tongue

Oboi you bad oooo....
AngelicBeing:
tongue

Oboi you bad oooo....
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by watchindelta(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
meh i luv dis girl grin grin dam she is good really good meh kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by jolomiurenyi(m): 5:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

Oboi, u bad oooo...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by toprealman: 5:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
WORLDPEACE:

I did not read anywhere that she is interested in marketing it.
Sweetheart, Olajumoke the "Ajeje bread seller" didn't show any interest in "marketing" herself .....what happened afterwards? Was she "brushed up"..... YES or NO?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by bruno554(m): 5:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Make sense joor!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by mayortm001(m): 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

U will just relax for her to finish the job. grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by kuchikau1: 6:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ashley86400:

Sorry Mr.Macho . .
Always posting the same dead a** lines about females that don't add sugar to anyone's tea.
Your mama had periods to pop your ungrateful a** out. . .your sisters and cousins are having periods now to further your family line while you keep dishing out unnecessary insults at the female Instruments.
Na so you fear vee-jay-jay reach?
No one's forcing you on one so how bout you take your opinions ,shove it up your a** and do what you know how to do best. . .or don't you got c**ks to blow anymore?
Mtcheeew,chauvinist idiot. .
u sound fustrated.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by dingbang(m): 6:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
mayortm001:

U will just relax for her to finish the job. grin
I dey tell you...
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by altim8(m): 6:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na to use leg take calls na e remain!!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
See as she fine
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
aunty contortionist
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by kingthoby1811(m): 7:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
Zagadat
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by freshinko: 7:47pm On Apr 23, 2017
How is this one news? Eeh
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by kimacent(m): 7:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:

No suprise say she no go sabi fvck smtimes oh. If better prick touch her she go run comot.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Ashley86400: 7:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
u sound fustrated.
No,you do.
If female parts are too gross for you. . move over to the nearest d**ck. . .and stop pretending and deceiving yourself to be what you're not.
Only gay men complain about the female anatomy like you do.
Like this one here. . .
Do you see a pattern?

Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Deilluminator(m): 8:11pm On Apr 23, 2017
Michellla:
I can do this too
but you are yet to make front page
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by chrisseun(m): 8:13pm On Apr 23, 2017
blueandbirds:
Why is she wasting her talent? Make she go day do gymnastics she will make name for her self probably..
shes too grown for that u know
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Achor1111(m): 9:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Vaseline crew come see well NNE continue
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by bigsmoke2(m): 9:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
She probably has one of em connective tissue diorders
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by miyagi01(m): 10:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seemz like a medical connective tissue disorder, ehlars danlos
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by kuchikau1: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ashley86400:

No,you do.
If female parts are too gross for you. . move over to the nearest d**ck. . .and stop pretending and deceiving yourself to be what you're not.
Only gay men complain about the female anatomy like you do.
Like this one here. . .
Do you see a pattern?
no, i only saw dat ur stupidity is genetic.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by AkupeMBANO(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
in this case, virginity can even be lost naturally.
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by Ashley86400: 11:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
kuchikau1:
no, i only saw dat ur stupidity is genetic.
Aww,homo. . the truth dey pain you. grin
.d'you need a hug?
Re: Nigerian Lady Who Twists & Bends Her Body Into Strange And Unnatural Positions by kuchikau1: 7:02pm On Apr 24, 2017
Ashley86400:
Aww,homo. . the truth dey pain you. grin .d'you need a hug?
ur father is my mentor

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Shina Peters Ordained Bishop At Cherubim And Seraphim Church (Pics, Video) / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie / Charles Idibia Weds Rosemarie, Pre-Wedding Photos Of 2face Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.