Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:08 AM

Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) (39199 Views)

Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) / Locally Made Pistol Constructed To Fire Like AK47 Recovered From Lagos Robbers / Lagos Police Arrest Traffic Robber With A Locally Made Pistol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 5:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
I didnt c any fuel+lighter undecided
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by J500(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is he still alive,,,? I ve fuel.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by OnowuOra(m): 5:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Burnt offering
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 6:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't support lynching so I salute his assailants for their self-control.

However, I think they should brand him like cattle. Right across his forehead should be branded or carved with knife "A.R."
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 6:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
queiii:

and so what? did Ibori walk into the streets with a locally made pistol?
the way Una dey reason is sooo primitive and annoying. if that idiot had killed someone with the gun, would you still rant about Ibori here?
i wonder o! cheesy yes! ibori may have stolen but his intentions wasn't to go out and shoot people, I am sure ibori never murdered anyone, although i don't support what ibori did but this armed robber may have killed someone before and prepared to do it again.

I think he should be put in prison for 50 years instead of jungle justice.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
meezynetwork:
The guy is very lucky, if to say na aba, them for don light am since. Criminals. Collecting what does not belong to you because u are with a gun. How I wish everyone can hv what can deflect bullet from their body, crimes would hv reduced.

Or if ordinary folks are carrying concealed.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Cah20wSr38
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by speck4hanna(m): 6:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
@deji wetin bring primitive come inside sapele abi dem nor get thief for ur side also.make u Park well ooo
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by kuchikau1: 6:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
...sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys...
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by queiii: 7:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
gypsey:
i wonder o! cheesy yes! ibori may have stolen but his intentions wasn't to go out and shoot people, I am sure ibori never murdered anyone, although i don't support what ibori did but this armed robber may have killed someone before and prepared to do it again.

I think he should be put in prison for 50 years instead of jungle justice.

exactly. these robbers can be extremely inane and barbaric, especially after they've taken enough codeine or any other substance to boost their morale.

I don't support the so called Ibori...
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by bizzibodi(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
no b sapele?unless dem don shange dem go use him roasted meat drink ogogoro join.
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by babapressy(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by akigbemaru: 11:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
PrettyCrystal:
An armed robber who was caught this morning while trying to rob in Sapele, Delta state got more than he bargained for after he was beaten and humiliated by angry residents.. The mob made him pose with his locally made pistol after a car tyre was put on him.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2017/04/see-what-angry-residents-did-to-armed.html
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Nicho118(m): 12:12am On Apr 24, 2017
He get luck say no be for warri
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Limitless72(m): 12:54am On Apr 24, 2017
Partnerbiz:
Robbers shouldn't be pitied. If you have been a victim, you will know better.

Were u once a victim?...
Re: Armed Robber Caught In Sapele With Locally Made Pistol (Photos) by Rohzay(m): 7:46am On Apr 24, 2017
d guy no de bleed sef

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Unemployed Man Arrested For Squeezing Married Woman's Breast In Lagos / Police Discover Many Wraps Of Cocaine Hidden Inside A Traveler’s Hair / Robbers Arrested In Ogun As They Shared Their Loots (pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.