Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,693 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! (1783 Views)

Photos: How Many Ladies Make Their Money These Days... #SoftWork / 'Lack Of Sex Will Make You Mad' - Nigerian "Slay Queen" / [PHOTOS] How Much Could A Babe Stroke A Guy's D!ck Before Penetration? See PICS! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Freeman50(m): 5:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ofcourse it makes your food taste alot nicer probably because of those feet stamping the palm fruits over and over to extract the oil! yuk!

This one Na yolo#

Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Freeman50(m): 5:08pm On Apr 23, 2017
shit!

Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Jodha(f): 5:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Adon beliv this..
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by vanida6: 5:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Uhmm disgusting angry
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Fuckshiit: 5:15pm On Apr 23, 2017
Höly fûçking shît! grin
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by veinless(f): 5:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
from d days of adam..that's how its been processed, and hey d health benefits outweighs all these u seeing

blame it on your govt for not developing the sector

was in ekiti state some couple of months ago and i saw where its been produced not enticing thou, buh their governor chose to give loans or maybe grants to beer sellers .....so who Df are u trying to blame ?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Nobody: 5:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
holy fuckery!!! for real
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by dingbang(m): 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na Yoruba people na.. What do u expect
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Incrizz(f): 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Stop the false info.
That was then.
It's been standardized if your producing for export sad
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
veinless:
from d days of adam..that's how its been processed, and hey d health benefits outweighs all these u seeing

blame it on your govt for not developing the sector

was in ekiti state some couple of months ago and i saw where its been produced not enticing thou, buh their governor chose to give loans or maybe grants to beer sellers .....so who Df are u trying to blame ?
loans to beer sellers grin?

Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by dingbang(m): 5:31pm On Apr 23, 2017
Incrizz:
Stop the false info.
That was then.
It's been standardized if your producing for export sad
and if for local consumption?
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by psucc(m): 5:50pm On Apr 23, 2017
Op, if you're not conversant with the process, just asked the people you took their images to educate you and then you'll understand before telling half truth.

The process is safe and healthy and of course, that oil apart from cooking is medicinal.

Or you may use Fanta to cook and leave palm oil for the poor.

1 Like

Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Nobody: 6:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Na okomu oil I dey buy
Na machines dem take dey process am
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by chiraqDemon(m): 11:17pm On Apr 23, 2017
This is how its done in naija, ive done it b4 sef, just d marching part tho, was enjiyable but the bath after wasnt easy
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Incrizz(f): 7:51am On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
and if for local consumption?

Ding ding even that too.
Those using foot are those producing for personal consumption.
Of course there'd always be few guilty ones.
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by dingbang(m): 7:54am On May 01, 2017
Incrizz:

Ding ding even that too.
Those using foot are those producing for personal consumption.
Of course there'd always be few guilty ones.

with all the bacteria and diseases one might be carrying, immersing the body in the palm oil...

I think we Nigerians need to get our acts right.
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Incrizz(f): 12:18pm On May 01, 2017
dingbang:
with all the bacteria and diseases one might be carrying, immersing the body in the palm oil...

I think we Nigerians need to get our acts right.

Ding that was then undecided

They use big black pots now.
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by dingbang(m): 12:20pm On May 01, 2017
Incrizz:

Ding that was then undecided

They use big black pots now.
grin lol fear don catch me already na.. Thanks for d headsup
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by gqboyy(m): 1:17am On May 02, 2017
Now I know why it smells funny
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by babyfaceafrica: 4:44am On May 02, 2017
So how is this news?..that is how it is done in the villages...na uja qey set lagos,this kain thing go surprise..next!!!
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by ucheHapers(m): 5:11am On May 02, 2017
Wine is made the same way too from grapes... I still find the practice disgusting
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Incrizz(f): 12:39pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
grin lol fear don catch me already na.. Thanks for d headsup

Kikikigrin
Here's some of what we use now.

Even cleaner milling plants.

I just thought this first one would be a little more convincing.

Cc: Freeman50 quote this on FTC and redeem our image
Jodha, vanida, plainless, lefulefu, uchehapers, babyfaceafrica, chiraqdemon, Anthonioalsaid, psucc, pluto16 etc etc

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by dingbang(m): 12:42pm On May 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Kikikigrin

wow... Now I can buy palm oil now.. Cuz since when I saw dat horrid pic.. I stopped cooking soup or any food dat requires palm oil grin
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Incrizz(f): 12:44pm On May 02, 2017
dingbang:
wow... Now I can buy palm oil now.. Cuz since when I saw dat horrid pic.. I stopped cooking soup or any food dat requires palm oil grin

After all the plenty "foot" and "bikini" you must have eaten at perhaps childhood? tongue
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by dingbang(m): 12:46pm On May 02, 2017
Incrizz:

After all the plenty "foot" and "bikini" you must have eaten at perhaps childhood? tongue
lol what u don't know don't kill u grin.. But now I know..
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Fidecoo(m): 12:51pm On May 02, 2017
Freeman50:
Ofcourse it makes your food taste alot nicer probably because of those feet stamping the palm fruits over and over to extract the oil! yuk!

This one Na yolo#
, it is done with hands ,in my village.
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Kikikigrin

Jodha, vanida, plainless, lefulefu, uchehapers, babyfaceafrica, chiraqdemon, Anthonioalsaid, psucc, pluto16 etc etc
God bless u for setting the records straight and letting us know hw its really done.
Re: Photos: How Your Cooking Palm "Red" Oil Is Produced Will Make You Sick! by chiraqDemon(m): 1:53pm On May 02, 2017
Incrizz:

Kikikigrin

This is way cleaner and better

(1) (Reply)

22 Years Old Girl Banged A 36 Year Old Man To Death In Buguma Community / Female Aphrodisiac. I Need Recommendations. / See The Question That Got Her Upset; I Thought She Will Be Proud To Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.