Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,126 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) (70440 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ishilove:
*sigh*

I miss the old Nairaland. This crap would never have smelt frontpage back in the good old days cry

Lol @ the nostalgia. Seconded, but it's the times we live in. Everything seems to be spiralling downwards, and not only on here.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by hollowway44: 9:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
If that girl was on her ovulation wen dey weed last night. Just calculated it to d next 14-16days, anoda baby mama loading....
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Lol @ the nostalgia. Seconded, but it's the times we live in. Everything seems to be spiralling downwards, and not only on here.
Spiralling with jet speed, brah

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Timiblanko(m): 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is this man loyal?
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

The same girl wey we dey see so?

I took my time to do a little research from my guys@d top....with reference to her FB account... that lady is a FIRST CLASS ASHAWO that sells her body to BIG GUNS in naija...

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by wtfCode: 9:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Dafuq shocked

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Bofoy4(m): 10:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
Owerri girls and prostitution
women empowerment

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by otokx(m): 10:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
The hotel looks cheap.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 10:30pm On Apr 23, 2017
[quote author=Addicted2Women post=55849066][/quote] how could u book space like this?
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
tribalistseun:
Girls are devils

Some girls or is your mum,sister, girlfriend a devil??
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by kingsley724(m): 10:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
carry this shit comot cool
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Inside(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
softboiy:
bring your paypal 350/$

Do you buy Payoneer?
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Opakan2: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
Owerri.. home if sex business in Africa

make Okoye take am easy sha
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Jakama90(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
tribalistseun:
Girls are devils
If girls are devil, men are devils signboard.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
DanseMacabre:

You dey talk like say you no be woman. The issue is not what went down; those pics themselves are quite compromising, and even if nothing happened, I doubt if Lola'd be pleased and happy to come across this. Na dem know sha.

Any woman wouldn't be pleased by this pic, but let's face the facts. He is a celebrity, thus such situations does arise. Lola does have to deal with situations that comes with been a celebrity
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by RaeMystix: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
kayo80:

Hahaha! Little do you know. That's the best thing to do. Anyway, I get you sha.

He could cheat on his wife with his next door neighbor without anyone knowing.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Inside(m): 11:07pm On Apr 23, 2017
softboiy:
yea WhatsApp me

Your WhatsApp number.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Krisddon: 11:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
emeijeh:
The last pix says it all.... .. ..
She is a certified prostitute
With Master's in prostitutry. grin grin grin I wonder what runs through Lola's mind when she sees this. Celebrity wives dey try ghan!

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Jointhemiltons2(m): 11:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
oglalasioux:
If this is not Photoshop then someone's in trouble.
Lol dz ain't photoshop o. She even did a video sef,d idiot nigga ws just saying hi to the camera

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Suspense12(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
My guy dey talk under the influence of puna.

Imo Oroyo at it's best!

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Lloydfather(m): 12:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Asewoooooooooo

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 24, 2017
emeijeh:
The last pix says it all.... .. ..
She is a certified prostitute
Don't be too quick to draw conclusions please. Some people can be acting.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by davidif: 1:17am On Apr 24, 2017
alexialin:
Thats what wives get , when one is married to a musician.

What a pity .
Na wa!

How exactly do you know that he is cheating on her? They could have all been hanging out and she decided to take a picture with him.

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by davidif: 1:39am On Apr 24, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Seun seems to be more concerned about traffic than anything else so anything that would draw eyeballs is fine with him.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by davidif: 1:40am On Apr 24, 2017
alexialin:
Thats what wives get , when one is married to a musician.

What a pity .
Na wa!

How exactly do you know that he is cheating on her? They could have all been hanging out and she decided to take a picture with him.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Jace234(m): 1:41am On Apr 24, 2017
That lady is clearly an agent of destruction. Tattoo of snake on her body shows the kingdom she represents

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by davidif: 1:44am On Apr 24, 2017
chubbygal:
Naija Girls will be on the bed thinking of whom to marry. They will be like, "I love Emeka, but ifeanyi is matured abi make I just close my eyes marry chinedu..............

hahahahahhaha, God bless you for that comment. That's why i have hate when threads make it to the front page telling women stuff like You are not single until you are married or ladies should date multiple women so as to increase there chances of getting married. Its stupid things like that lead to confusion.

https://www.nairaland.com/3753080/get-marriage-proposal-women-should
https://www.nairaland.com/3758388/when-she-says-im-taken
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by davidif: 1:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Ishilove:
*sigh*

I miss the old Nairaland. This crap would never have smelt frontpage back in the good old days cry

Yep. Seun just seems concerned with traffic this days so anything that would bring eyeballs is fine with him.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 24, 2017

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by davidif: 2:06am On Apr 24, 2017
chubbygal:
Naija Girls will be on the bed thinking of whom to marry. They will be like, "I love Emeka, but ifeanyi is matured abi make I just close my eyes marry chinedu..............

abeg, let me borrow your comments? There are so many women who follow all this rubbish advice they see on nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.