Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) (70441 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by drezzyx(m): 2:18am On Apr 24, 2017
All this slay mama una no go leave married man alone....

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by vizboy(m): 4:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 6:07am On Apr 24, 2017
RaeMystix:

Any woman wouldn't be pleased by this pic, but let's face the facts. He is a celebrity, thus such situations does arise. Lola does have to deal with situations that comes with been a celebrity

Agreed. She knew what she was going into anyway.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Wolfbrother(m): 7:32am On Apr 24, 2017
This guy chop beta akara that night o .... see enjoyment
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by timunstopable: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2017
RaeMystix:

I do not have to watch your video. He is a celebrity who knows that such pic could bring him some negative publicity, but then he takes it anyways cos he obviously does know who she is.
If Peter does want to cheat on his wife, a media LovePeddler wouldn't be his choice. He is alot smarter than that.

He was uncomfortable? Yeah right

He was so uncomfortable that he ate suya with her in a hotel room

Abeg shift

This girl Na confirmed olosho for Instagram she doesnt e even hide it

Peter just messed up by allowing her take pix

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Langbasa: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Addicted2Women:

Only shiit full that nyash

The pusssy odour can kill an entire town
U said it all,i'm a living witness gringrin
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by slap1(m): 8:10am On Apr 24, 2017
That's what we see daily in this Owerri. sad
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by philos(m): 8:11am On Apr 24, 2017
It"s a pity that this generation of youths now celebrate what was hitherto known as sinful. May God have mercy on those who have really challenged Him to His very face!
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by chiboy11(m): 8:17am On Apr 24, 2017
Well she is no more at Nekede again,had issue with d skul n left,she hapens to b related to me,mum is dead n dad got married to anoder lady,her elder sister s n actress in Nolywood,her younger sisters re in skul but Iffy seem to b under a spell i tell u,the father is not a millionaire but financially okay n give them all they want,they ve held meeting several times on this girl head but she wont change,its just a pity iffy is dead walking,i spoke to her just now about this n told her i will tel her dad n she told me its her life,i dont kno anyway but iffy needs prayer.
Uzosaint:
Jessica! had to unfriend her from my list of facebook friends cos of crazy stuffs she posts and incase you do not know she's a full time Run's girl going for the highest bidder(student@Federal polytechnic Nekede) these all she does from one hotel to the other,wehdonema!!
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Gtoosmooth(m): 8:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmm tell me Later won't explore this vast island we all seeing here
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Gtoosmooth(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2017
Hmmm tell me Peter won't explore this vast island we all seeing here.....
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by toyeengee: 8:32am On Apr 24, 2017
noting attractive about dis abeg.too mmuch fat nd even detrimental to her healt h jare.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
Wen ur wife go say u dey cheat on her u go enter studio go reply her by singing. Baby u b my number one, I no go ever cheat on u eheheheheheheheheheh.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Apr 24, 2017
davidif:

How exactly do you know that he is cheating on her? They could have all been hanging out and she decided to take a picture with him.

Story for the tortoise .
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by davidif: 9:55am On Apr 24, 2017
alexialin:

Story for the tortoise .

You still have not answered my question, how do you know he is cheating on her?
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2017
timunstopable:

Abeg shift

God bless you !
Thanks for saying the. Truth as it is .

Everyone could see the pic he had smirk on his face. as he eats with her and took pic with her .

But Nigerians for who they are love to see the opposite of what's so glaring .

I know everyone loves peter . am even his fan but one thin I will say is that peter had a good time with the lady ..he doesnt look like he was forced to be with her..and he wasn't frowning either ..

So peeps here keep living in denial.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2017
davidif:

You still have not answered my question, how do you know he is cheating on her?

And how do u know he's not cheating on her ?
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by ajepako(f): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2017
Enemyofpeace:
Kai dis babe resemble ajepako die

Alafishe! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Haryormideh(m): 10:49am On Apr 24, 2017
Mehn dis is some deep shit... So deep really
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Mabelenena(f): 11:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Is his wife missing? I don't gherit
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 11:54am On Apr 24, 2017
ajepako:

Alafishe! tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
she no resemble you?
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by RaeMystix: 2:13pm On Apr 24, 2017
timunstopable:

Abeg shift

Are you a blogger?. If not, then you ought to become one. Why would a damn pic confirm an infidelity .......Offcourse a confirmed prostitute would take a pic with a celebrity and post it on social media, cos she knows it would get everyone talking. Anyone would, cos it gets people's attention.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by davidif: 4:55pm On Apr 24, 2017
alexialin:

And how do u know he's not cheating on her ?

That's the whole point. None of us know and since we don't know its better we stop speculating and spreading rumors like wildfire. None of us would like it if someone started a rumor based on suspicion would we?

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Angel1696: 10:49pm On Apr 24, 2017
see body wey go waste for hell fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Cubana Chief Priest & Davido Unfollowed Each Other / Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.