Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,417 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) (70442 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by toprealman: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
To wifey: How lucky art thou to get me as thy boo!
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
dont skin dive nwanne mo.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by khalids: 8:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mmaitahh:
FACEBOOK SLAY QUEEN SHARES PICTURES FROM HER NIGHT OF FUN WITH PETER OF PSQUARE IN A HOTEL

http://www.datswasupblog.com/2017/04/facebook-slay-queen-shares-pictures.html

SO this is all it takes to be a woman...Yansh and breast...
This is all they have to offer the world, finish........how sad...

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by 2shure: 8:33pm On Apr 23, 2017
See idi araba.
Jesu.
Apostle must see this.
If he see am.
Him nor go ever preach again.
Na 4eva nacking

See bobby izua

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Crownwahley(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
very soon now we go hear say the slay queen get Peter sex clip abi. some will say na lie

issokay.

Games can be played but it should be a smart one. I trust the Okoye's sha
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by swagagolic01(m): 8:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
She's a confirmed olosho, was staying in ph b4

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by kayo80(m): 8:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
Caringguy:
This her big booty fit slay man destiny undecided

LMAO! I swear.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by danniekute(m): 8:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Otele nshi
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by seenter84: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
All her bras must get solid elastic

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by 2shure: 8:42pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timayas instrumentals.
Tan nan tah na na na.
Ukwu
Echoing(ukwu)
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by kayo80(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

Don't think he would have allowed her to take a pic of them together anyways. He isn't dumb.

Some times, the best place to hide something is in plain sight.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by franzis(m): 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
follow her on instagram @thompsonifunanya
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by salford: 8:43pm On Apr 23, 2017
home breakers.lol
This oloshos sef. seems they dont like repeat customers.
The guy sef follow pose for pic. Seems he was under a spell...guilty as charged.

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by 2shure: 8:45pm On Apr 23, 2017
H.i.v carrier.
He 4don fuc am gif am 500k.
D ozwo go use d owo buy iphone 7 uk use.
Dey spread . based on opo tins.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by RaeMystix: 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
kayo80:

Some times, the best place to hide something is in plain sight.
There are so many women that Peter could cheat on his wife with. He didn't have to travel that far to do so. Also, he knows his brand does involve been a husband and a father. He ain't going to play with his coins like that.

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by outstandingsyll(f): 8:46pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kobicove:
This is nothing but a publicity stunt undecided
you are smart, I love you! so many dumb people here smh!
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by ebby9z(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Justuceleague2:
I smeeeel celebrity marriage crash

Ahnahn! Why would you wish someone's marriage bad. Is that what makes you happy? You think he'd be stupid to leave the beautiful, classy Lola for this slut?
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by jordinsparkles(f): 8:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
Which kind of heavy baggage is this sef?

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mmaitahh:
Another picture of the fan
Cheap girl

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by meeketta: 8:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by kayo80(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

There are so many women that Peter could cheat on his wife with. He didn't have to travel that far to do so. Also, he knows his brand does involve been a husband and a father. He ain't going to play with his coins like that.

Hahaha! Little do you know. That's the best thing to do. Anyway, I get you sha.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by graciella(f): 8:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
Waiting for Peter Psquare's Reply... But Nigerians una wicked oo! Funny comments so far
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Kilanee: 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Awwwwwwww8)
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
This one weak me.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by SURElee(f): 9:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
mexxmoney:
This one too follow for slay queen? Sha DAT yansh fit slay anybody wey she siddon on top. Peter!!!! Never you let her be on top. It is very risky

Hahahahhahahahaha. You and your mouth. Walai! She as she stand like say them born her with deformity.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Ishilove: 9:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
*sigh*

I miss the old Nairaland. This crap would never have smelt frontpage back in the good old days cry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by DanseMacabre(m): 9:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

You dey talk like say you no be woman. The issue is not what went down; those pics themselves are quite compromising, and even if nothing happened, I doubt if Lola'd be pleased and happy to come across this. Na dem know sha.

5 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by dinggle: 9:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abeg Psquare don turn Apostle?

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by bewla(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
dingbang:
Hmmm.. Where is his wife
baby sitting

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by emperordelis(m): 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Uzosaint(m): 9:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Jessica! had to unfriend her from my list of facebook friends cos of crazy stuffs she posts and incase you do not know she's a full time Run's girl going for the highest bidder(student@Federal polytechnic Nekede) these all she does from one hotel to the other,wehdonema!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.