Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,576 members, 7,816,422 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:01 AM

Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) (70443 Views)

Charles Okocha Hang Out With Peter Okoye In His Mansion / Ify Okoye Twerking And Grinding On Jude Okoye In A Club (Photos) / Busty Lady Sleeps With Paul Okoye In A Bad Dream. He Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nothing to say

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 8:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Kai dis babe resemble ajepako die

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by iamtewwy(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
I trust the okoye brothers na...they cant b moved by those melons...they pass this level cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by haykinzz(m): 8:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
the way irrelevant issues make front page in Nairaland these days is wonderful.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by MDCCCXXXII: 8:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
xendra:
somebody trying to ruin someone's marriage
What's wrong in taking a pic with a fan?
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by shankara7: 8:06pm On Apr 23, 2017
Owerri my hometown I miss thee greatly.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Biggsam01: 8:09pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nigerian Naturalist Releases "Garden Of Eden" Photoshoots

Check out this site for more latest gists....

enter10mentextra.com

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Aburi001: 8:10pm On Apr 23, 2017
decatalyst:
May God save married women from all these "edible caterer" wey full this world. grin grin

...loaded front and back grin
Na him "Financial Woman be that oooo, relax oooo" grin

LOL

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
No they don't have a relationship whatsoever. He was acting 'cold' towards her
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by ifyalways(f): 8:12pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oyoyo front and back.

Slay mama cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by chubbygal(f): 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
Naija Girls will be on the bed thinking of whom to marry. They will be like, "I love Emeka, but ifeanyi is matured abi make I just close my eyes marry chinedu..............

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Justuceleague2: 8:14pm On Apr 23, 2017
I smeeeel celebrity marriage crash
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by sladimeji(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Some girls will set die buh ugly face some will b pretty but wack body
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by ojun50(m): 8:18pm On Apr 23, 2017
Oh my God, yoruba wht did u call dis in yr language
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by kechywillz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 23, 2017
I just hope Lola over looks this,women always trying to put sand in someone's garri

1 Like

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by RaeMystix: 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
I don't think Peter is that stupid to take some pics with a girl he intends to have sex with.

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 8:20pm On Apr 23, 2017
I know the girl. She's one of the sexiest in Owerri and Nigeria.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:21pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaeMystix:
I don't think Peter is that stupid to take some pics with a girl he intends to have sex with.
Did you see his facial expression? He wasn't happy.

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Abagworo:
I know the girl. She's one of the sexiest in Owerri and Nigeria.
The same girl wey we dey see so?

7 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Tapout(m): 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
alexialin:
Thats what wives get , when one is married to a musician.

What a pity .
Na wa!

That's just absurd dude!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by RaeMystix: 8:22pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Did you see his facial expression? He wasn't happy.
Don't think he would have allowed her to take a pic of them together anyways. He isn't dumb.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by DjSwaga(m): 8:23pm On Apr 23, 2017
But is it not possible that even tho she is heavily endowed, she will still be an engineer or an accountant?

what is wrong with some girls in nigeria?

any good shape dey av, d next tin is to be olosho.

i mean is it a must that any powerfully endowed girl cant be a professional, apart frm doing runz girl. as in, i just weak when i see some news online

God go help una ooo

6 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:24pm On Apr 23, 2017
RaeMystix:

Don't think he would have allowed her to take a pic of them together anyways. He isn't dumb.
Here's the video and you will see that it happened so far an he couldn't turn it down

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.thompson.5055233

I'm not saying he did anything with the girl but he wasn't comfortable being in that position.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by UncutSk(m): 8:25pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:
Owerri girls won't put men in trouble. ls if your husband or boyrfriend is travelling to owerri for whatever reason, you have every reason to be worried.
free my town embarassed embarassed cry
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Afam4eva(m): 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2017
UncutSk:
free my town embarassed embarassed cry
Una girls tooo fine. Dem go put married men for nsogbu.

3 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daughter of JeZeBel

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 23, 2017
Daughters of JeZeBel everywhere

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by RaeMystix: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Afam4eva:

Here's the video and you will see that it happened so far an he couldn't turn it down

https://www.facebook.com/jessica.thompson.5055233

I'm not saying he did anything with the girl but he wasn't comfortable being in that position.
I do not have to watch your video. He is a celebrity who knows that such pic could bring him some negative publicity, but then he takes it anyways cos he obviously does know who she is.
If Peter does want to cheat on his wife, a media LovePeddler wouldn't be his choice. He is alot smarter than that.
Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
what the.....? shocked he will not be needing any pillows or bed foam for this one! chai!

2 Likes

Re: Lady And Peter Okoye In A Hotel In Owerri, Had Night Of Fun (Photos) by chronique(m): 8:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hehehe. I just dey laugh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Highest Paid Musicians In Nigeria In 2016 - T.I.N Magazine / Why So Fine? - Banky W To Adesua Etomi. She Reacts, Amid Cheating Rumours / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.