Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,152 members, 7,821,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

How Christian Singles Can Know The Will Of God - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Christian Singles Can Know The Will Of God (468 Views)

Valentine;5 Fun Things Singles Can Do Today. / How You Can Know He After S*x,don't Overlook Number 2 & 5 Signs / Its Only After Sex,you Can Know,your Bf's Intention.take It Or Leave It. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Christian Singles Can Know The Will Of God by aboveonly(m): 7:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
The Christian Single & The Will Of God.

Bible Text: 1Peter 4:1-7
Memory Verse: “That he no longer should live the rest of his time in the flesh to the lusts of men, but to THE WILL OF GOD." 1Peter 4:2, (emphasis mine )

Hello friends,
In our quest to BUILD ourselves up in readiness for the challenges of lifeand to a large extent great and blissful MARITAL FUTURE, I will love to share with us the above topic.
God Almighty is the greatest Manufacturer and we His children, the product (Genesis 1:26-28). And He never left us without guide as to His plans for our lives. He left us with what i call THE INSTRUCTIONAL MANUAL (The Bible ) which is able to guide and influence our choices in life. (Joshua 1:cool
What is the will of God?

Simply put it means the plan of God for our lives here on earth andeternity to come.
CHARACTERISTICS OF THE WILL OF GOD
1. God's will is PURPOSEFUL
2. God's will is PERSONAL
3. God's will is PRACTICAL
4. God's will is DISCOVERABLE
5. God's will is DO-ABLE
6.God's will is DESIRABLE
Every man born of a woman is a sinner. Man is born with a self-centred will; the Adamic nature, hence his thought is deceitful and desperately wicked (Jeremiah 17:9).
For man to access and do the will of God, he has to be genuinely born again - to experience the NEW BIRTH. (John 3:3,5; 2Corinthians 5:17).
The will of man or of the world always lead to death, destruction, sorrow, unfulfilled life (Proverbs 14:12) and ultimately eternal death in the lake of fire!

HOW DO I KNOW THE WILL OF GOD?

Read more at https:///l6jj7nx

Stay blesses and be illuminated by the Holy Spirit in Jesus name

Your friend
@aboveonly
courtshipguide@gmail.com

Re: How Christian Singles Can Know The Will Of God by dyze(m): 10:29pm On Apr 23, 2017
Nice. Check my signature for Christian singles dating site

(1) (Reply)

Only Yesterday About 10 Topics/threads Were Destroyed / Epic Reply Against Infidelity / Beautiful Ankara Styles To Rock To Work On Friday (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.