Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,704 members, 7,816,881 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (35846 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Senate Working On A Friday Unprecedented, Says Sen. Sani / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by olaezebala: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Tell him o

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ZombieTAMER: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Shameless eediot who lack honor

On thursday you claimed he was sick and can not go out.

On Friday he was spotted at the mosque. Instead of burying your head in shame. You are still talkng.

You are over doing it so if they arrest you after your tenure for the billions you stole, d1ck heads will say it is witch hunt even after seeing evidence of all the deposits.
Hahaha
Anyone who criticize Buhari stole money grin
This people dey funny

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Izygab(m): 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Seriously this Fayose doesn't have respect. I'm beginning to dislike the more
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Pity am na, him no well

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by victorazy(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

On Friday he was spotted at the mosque. Instead of burying your head in shame. You are still talkng.

You are over doing it so if they arrest you after your tenure for the billions you stole, d1ck heads will say it is witch hunt even after seeing evidence of all the deposits.

The shameless idiiot is actually fighting for you, but your stvpidity wont allow u decipher.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by thestevens: 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Hahaha,love this guy,I remember when APC was saying stone us if things don't get better after 2 years,we are gathering the stones till democracy day.

14 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Praktikals(m): 10:53pm On Apr 23, 2017
Is this mad man the only opposition governor in Nigeria?
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by EXCUSEme2: 10:54pm On Apr 23, 2017
gringringrin

PRESIDENT FRIDAY MOHAMMED BUHARI....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by BrutalJab: 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
ioreth69:
he talks too much,very annoying.
If he doesn't, who will speak for you?
If he didn't speak, will Babachir lawal be suspended

11 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by macaranta(m): 10:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
I'm afraid governor Fayose is right, President is almost AWOL

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Adebowale89(m): 10:56pm On Apr 23, 2017
fayose attack is becoming insanity even though I don't like what this present govt is doing to Nigerian but yet all this political drama of fayose need to stop

he's reducing his political recognition day by day with all this unnecessary critique. play opposition with sensitivity and not with emotional recognition

before u quote me, be informed that workers are still owed more than 5 months salary in ekiti. pls how can this people feed their families with 3 square meal. there is a lot to handle in ekiti than all these non necessity he's doing

wike is a PDP, ayade is a PDP even Enugu ebonyi are still PDP. u don't see them making noise

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ioreth69(f): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
BrutalJab:

If he doesn't, who will speak for you?

If he didn't speak, will Babachir lawal be suspended
he speaks for u ,he know me b4?
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by BrutalJab: 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2017
DONFASZY:
Fayose
Fayose
Fayose
allow d slipin dogs rest dis time
Continue ur gud work of snappin while climbin ladder
Check common drainage
On bike
Buyin roasted plaintain
Buyin corn
Buyin akara

Ekiti people in some area ve Nt use electricity in 5yr
So he should start generating electricity for Ekiti alone abi? Na federal government im be.

Your sense of reasoning is below par

14 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by SKYWEAVER: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
seunmsg:

Yeah, he's also greater than Ojukwu and Azikiwe combined.
Yap, greater dan Obama & Hilary Clinton.

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by eagleeye2: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Karma is a.........
Remember those days APC Faithfuls were mocking Jonathan and wife, calling them all sorts of names.
Today, the reverse is the case and everyone is shouting Fayose this and Fayose that.

8 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Rilwayne001: 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
[s]
Ikwokrikwo:
Another irrefutable proof that Fayose is far greater than Awolowo.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by KKKWHITE(m): 10:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
Buhari has to step down and go for proper medical treatment .

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by BrutalJab: 10:59pm On Apr 23, 2017
ioreth69:
he speaks for u ,he know me b4?
How do you expect him to know small children?
You need to upgrade your senses of reasoning jare

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by sapele914(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
OsuIbo:
We Igbos support Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland the same way he ruled Ekiti because Ekiti is more developed than the entire Igboland and Governor Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Fayose is greater than ojukwu
Fayose is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Fayose is greater than chinua achebe
Fayose is greater than nnamdi kanu

Are you sure?

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by thunderbabs: 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
Buhari and hz health is in a deeper recession

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by firstking01(m): 11:00pm On Apr 23, 2017
The bitter and hard truth.

6 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ioreth69(f): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
BrutalJab:

How do you expect him to know small children?

You need to upgrade your senses of reasoning jare
guy shut up n face ur life,u like am no mean say I must like am too.No quote me again
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by dondavinchi(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2017
Adebowale89:
fayose attack is becoming insanity even though I don't what this present govt is doing to Nigerian but yet all this political drama of fayose need to stop

he's reducing his political recognition day by day with all this unnecessary critique

before u quote me, be informed that workers are still owed more than 5 months salary in ekiti. pls can this people feed their families with 3 square meal
deceiving urself is it only in ekiti dat workers r been owe u ppl r d problem of d country d president is incapacitated n wat ever comes from d presidency is from d cabal wise up buhari is no more functioning just there as a figure head

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by sapele914(m): 11:02pm On Apr 23, 2017
Goddex:
I"m beginning to feel for this Buhari.

But, can't this old man simply just resign to take care of his health?

Why are African leaders so fooolish and greedy?

I remember Pope Benedict that was by far more respected world-wide had to just let go in order to take care of his health
Save your crocodile tears for your parents. They will need it.

1 Like

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by kwalakwala123(f): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Timiblanko:
I just love people who are not hypocritical in nature
Nobody is above sickness. Everyone will grow old some day including Fayose. Always think before you open your mouth to talk. What if he becomes the president in the future and he is sick. Will he be saying such things to himself? Nobody knows tomorrow ooo. Na conditions dey make crayfish bend o. I wish the president quick recovery. Because he did not buy his from the market, neither did he wish or desire to be sick.

2 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by texas1990(m): 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
OsuIbo:
We Igbos support Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland the same way he ruled Ekiti because Ekiti is more developed than the entire Igboland and Governor Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Fayose is greater than ojukwu
Fayose is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Fayose is greater than chinua achebe
Fayose is greater than nnamdi kanu

u forget to add this, ekiti is d most developed state in d whole world, don't worry IBO boy ekiti will colonize u, am proud to be an ekiti man but as for me ooo fayose is d worst governor ekiti has ever produce and d entire Igbo land are claiming him to be ur king don't worry u can have him cox he is useless to ekiti people!

3 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by eagleeye2: 11:03pm On Apr 23, 2017
Adebowale89:
fayose attack is becoming insanity even though I don't like what this present govt is doing to Nigerian but yet all this political drama of fayose need to stop

he's reducing his political recognition day by day with all this unnecessary critique. play opposition with sensitivity and not with emotional recognition

before u quote me, be informed that workers are still owed more than 5 months salary in ekiti. pls can this people feed their families with 3 square meal
El Rufai said more than these during Jonathan's government. It's just a pity that some people can't take what they dish out to others.
As per owing, it's just unfortunate no one is man enough in Ekiti to call him out on his shortcomings the same way he is calling out Buhari.

10 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by osazsky(m): 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Y is it dat all pdp governor will b arrested after their tenure leaving apc governors to continue their looting. Is it cos he is against your maker. Reason before u type. To me d 36 governors are all corrupt and they should rot in jail

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ipodstinks: 11:04pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

The bitter truth pained you o chai.

4 Likes

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by magzey: 11:05pm On Apr 23, 2017
We Nigerians that Voted APC &PMB we are OK with his work.You that voted for CASH and GEJ make una keep quite so far you no vote APC. grin grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Support Wike And PDP In New York - Man (Photo) / Cabal To Bring President Buhari Back To Nigeria On July 27th - Sahara Reporters / Soldiers Kill Boko Haram Commander, Recover Lost Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.