Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,780 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:01 PM

"Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari (35844 Views)

Buhari Is An Accidental President – Fayose, Lampoons Femi Adesina / Senate Working On A Friday Unprecedented, Says Sen. Sani / Tinubu: Why Nigerians Should Not Elect Atiku President (2) (3) (4)

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by achieverme(m): 11:32pm On Apr 23, 2017
Aonkuuse:
This Man Is Actually Mad, A Real Lunatic No Wonder Adesina Says He Is A Comic Relief.

Are you commenting based on this post or based on another thing entirely?

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by achieverme(m): 11:34pm On Apr 23, 2017
ewigmee:
We were told he will be back to London for further treatment when he returned from last medical trip. He has opted for treatment in the country instead of another abroad trip. I think it's only fare to let him receive his treatment in peace.

Where did he say he would opt for treatment in Nigeria? Or were you the only one he told?

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by BlackMbakara1(m): 11:36pm On Apr 23, 2017
Any man that talks too much, that wan na man? cheesy

Always on the news for stupid and irrelevant things...is there anything he asked the president to do and he couldn't do?

Notice me...
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by adamsoghene: 11:38pm On Apr 23, 2017
There's no governor has talented, bold & better than Mr. Fayose, u are my role model 4 life!

One love to d best man for the masses!

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Naruto87(m): 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Imagine what the terrorist Yoruba Muslims would have said if Jonathan was only appearing on Sundays in Church.

its clear that your life is messed up. undecided
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by LionDeLeo: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
seguno2:

The sick old man in Aso Rock is a worse stomach infrastructure leader looter.
Or what do you call his almajiri N5,000 stipend that is yet to happen after two years despite his wasting our scarce foreign exchange to do medical tourism in London after banning government officials from doing the same?

How was the logic of "looting" drawn from this narrative for God's sake?

He has not paid 5k stipend to almajiri, he wasted scarce foreign exchange to do "medical tourism" (whatever that means) in London after banning government officials from doing same.

Now, where is the looting here? Your assertion and your reason for such assertion are poles apart.

Must people wail just for wailing sake?

Meanwhile, you were on one thread sounding very bitter about the release of Dasuki, even though Dasuki never denied squandering the money he is being arraigned for. Even on this thread, you were still talking about the recently discovered $43m that nothing would have been heard of. You were even trying to point fingers at Ameachi and the only evidence available to you is that Fayose said so, otherwise, what other evidence do you have? Haba!

Must people wail? Are wailers under any obligation to wail?

Hmm, nawao!

Sometimes, it is good to give at least little reasons for wailing, even if it doesn't sound very reasonable.

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by AntiWailer: 11:39pm On Apr 23, 2017
Mophasa:

You are just a nuisance on this forum

Reason why you are always banned
Please receive sense and stop sounding so stupid

Lol.

So u are the one banning me ?

Is orait.

No reasonable contribution apart from nonsense that makes u feel important.

Take your frustration elsewhere. I am not responsible for your predicament.

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by AntiWailer: 11:41pm On Apr 23, 2017
achieverme:

Well mr, we are waiting to see whether Buhari will also be seen on Friday only this week

Who cares.

My point on Fayose is very clear.
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by achieverme(m): 11:44pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:

Who cares.

My point on Fayose is very clear.

Fayose's statement is very correct. Buhari only shows up on Friday to go to the mosque. Is that what you want from the president of your country? If you love Nigeria, you will be sincere to yourself.

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Absolutezero: 11:51pm On Apr 23, 2017
Fayose... grin grin grin

Baba please attend to your health.

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by kristisking(m): 11:55pm On Apr 23, 2017
AntiWailer:
Shameless eediot without honor

On thursday you claimed he was sick and can not go out.

On Friday he was spotted at the mosque. Instead of burying your head in shame. You are still talkng.

You are over doing it so if they arrest you after your tenure for the billions you stole, d1ck heads will say it is witch hunt even after seeing evidence of all the deposits.

Obanikoro already confessed.
The man said it all. It is because of the selfishness of people like you that makes a sick president to refuse to take good proper care of himself. Why are people always attach every thing to politics?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by AjiChris(f): 11:58pm On Apr 23, 2017
I jt lyk this man so fearless and speaks d truth

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 24, 2017
Chief of staff want to kill president Buhari softly.
They have silent the First Lady from speaking publicly.

They were warned, but, they didn't listening.

Now cabals are turning president Buhari to Friday president.

If not that senate are corrupt, they would have done the needful by now.

Some government officials right now

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by clems88(m): 12:15am On Apr 24, 2017
hammerF:
Laugh want to tear my belle, this guy is hilarious.
abeg make e tear fast make I sell some valuable condiments in that belle e.g kidney cos me need money angry
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ephi123(f): 12:16am On Apr 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

There is evidence of transfer

Obanikoro confused.

So before you shout Zombie, I already scream Shunn Sir.

https://www.nairaland.com/3208594/real-reason-fayoses-counsel-requested

In your haste to reply, you replaced confessed with confused. What is confusing you exactly?

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by rozayx5(m): 12:19am On Apr 24, 2017
victorazy:

The shameless idiiot is actually fighting for you, but your stvpidity wont allow u decipher.

dont mind the zombie

they have been programmed to see anyone who is anti buharis idiotic policies as a looter

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ephi123(f): 12:23am On Apr 24, 2017
Fayose is truly a thorn in the side of this government, he dishes it hot and spicy.

Buhari/ APC deserves all that it gets and more. Eod.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Bowwow11(m): 12:25am On Apr 24, 2017
achieverme:

I don't think you even need a full brain to understand what fayose is saying. Please stop acting like a dumb person.
I dont remember asking u to quote me nd if u must quote be diligent site concurate fact as someone who pass thru d four wall of academic echelon
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Imagine what the terrorist Yoruba Muslims would have said if Jonathan was only appearing on Sundays in Church.

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by salford: 12:28am On Apr 24, 2017
Fasoye...one man army.

The only oppsition to APC are Fayose and basketmouth FFK.lol

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by 2016v2017: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2017
ekolajossyadde:
what a gud leader band mouth piece of the common masses. may ur da be long my governor wasFayose
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by seguno2: 12:29am On Apr 24, 2017
ephi123:
In your haste to reply, you replaced confessed with confused.
What is confusing you exactly?

Maybe he was rushing to make his BMC target for the day's posts. Lol.
Earning N25,000 in this Buhari recession nor be beans oh. Chai.

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by ephi123(f): 12:31am On Apr 24, 2017
seguno2:

Maybe he was rushing to make his BMC target for the day's posts. Lol.
Earning N25,000 in this Buhari recession nor be beans oh. Chai.

cheesy grin I tell you, e no easy.

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by tiwiex(m): 1:08am On Apr 24, 2017
Izygab:
Seriously this Fayose doesn't have respect. I'm beginning to dislike the more

Who respect don epp with Nigerian leaders? It's a professional job. You do it or u don't? Thank God for someone like Fayose. He has been the only opposition. The only check and balance for this government. I supported Buhari by the way but common. Let's call a spade what it is. Buhari's score card across board is terrible. How many time has he visited states in the southern part? Think am na. The president?
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by scarchiji: 1:09am On Apr 24, 2017
OsuIbo:
We Igbos support Governor Peter Ayodele Fayose. How I wish Fayose can rule us in Igboland the same way he ruled Ekiti because Ekiti is more developed than the entire Igboland and Governor Ayodele Fayose is greater than all Igbo men both dead and alive.

Fayose is greater than ojukwu
Fayose is greater than nnamdi azikiwe
Fayose is greater than chinua achebe
Fayose is greater than nnamdi kanu
Fayose is greater than obi of onitsha
Fayose is greater than alex ekweme
Fayose is greater than emeka anyaoku
Fayose is greater than ike ekweremadu
Fayose is greater than peter obi

you're a complete waste to humanity.
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by davidif: 1:35am On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

Where is the correlation between your comment and the topic?

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by davidif: 1:35am On Apr 24, 2017
kuchikau1:
sex is womens greatest weapon against men. Do u no dat if a gal decide to kill a man, it already done. My brother, every i see guy doing all sort of tin just to gain a gals love, they follow tis gals like sheep witout a shephered, making dis gals feel like queen elizabeth. See hw undaage gals no longer have respect for adults,simply because dey are ben beged and chase by idiot who call demselves guys/men. I came to hate gals wen i knew about d chemistry of their menstral process and hw dey have enslaved men. Imagine a guy tinks hw to bed a gal just merely looking at her and these gals has taking adventage of this to manupulate men, kill great men, destroy d future of young guys.

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Aragon: 1:46am On Apr 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

On Friday he was spotted at the mosque. Instead of burying your head in shame. You are still talkng.

You are over doing it so if they arrest you after your tenure for the billions you stole, d1ck heads will say it is witch hunt even after seeing evidence of all the deposits.

He is crying so much for attention more than a toddler. And the sad part is, Buhari doesn't even know the man exist. Like you rightly said he is doing all these as a back up for when the EFCC will swoop on him after his tenure, then he will scream persecution.
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by blogwriterz(m): 1:47am On Apr 24, 2017
AntiWailer:

just get outtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Romanus123: 2:18am On Apr 24, 2017
Fayose is the only man that speaks without fear in this country for now, and he speaks nothing but the truth.
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by Olukolade1: 3:15am On Apr 24, 2017
Fayose Omo dada
Re: "Nigerians Did Not Elect You As A Friday President" - Fayose To Buhari by dapiluv: 3:25am On Apr 24, 2017
Ikwokrikwo:
Another irrefutable proof that Fayose is far greater than Awolowo.
Which Awolowo are you referring to?

Cabal Wants Osinbajo To Resign - Princess Hadiza Ibrahim / Fani-kayode Reacts To Father Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / Pressure On Kwankwaso To Step Down For Atiku