Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,983 members, 7,821,424 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency (13687 Views)

Miyetti Allah Tasks Security Agencies On Illegal Weapons / Nigerian Government Has Paid N325Million To Whistle Blowers - EFCC / Senate Passes Whistle Blowers Protection Bill, 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 24, 2017
ZombieTAMER:
What about whistle blowers on bad behaved citizens.....
.....just go to police station to report those ones, don't be a lazy citizen na!!
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Nuel25846(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2017
grin blow which whistle....am no snitch.
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Nobody: 8:45am On Apr 24, 2017
See YOUTH EMPLOYMENT ooooooooooo grin grin shocked shocked

What about WhisteBlowers on suboptimal governors.
What about whistleblowers on PHCN...
What about whistleblowers on Bad Roads.
What about whistleblowers on Baby Mamas.
What about whistleblowers on LGA chairmen..
What about whistleblowers on Fulani Nama men.
What about whistleblowers on Bleachers
What about whistleblowers on PEACE MASS TRANSIT

Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Olukat(m): 8:45am On Apr 24, 2017
Do Buhari need whistle blower to see Fulani herdsmen with riffles? angry angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Bondesniger(m): 8:47am On Apr 24, 2017
Politicians on my list
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 24, 2017
So i would get how many guns if i report Tompolo?

No be action film i wan do nah.

Abeg give me money angry
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by kinzation(m): 8:50am On Apr 24, 2017
mcmurphy132:
ña to blow whistle sure pass. abeg make I go buy my whistle

Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Nobody: 9:00am On Apr 24, 2017
What about whistleblower on bad governance?

1 Like

Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Adebowale89(m): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
give us job, u said no

restructure our educational system, u said we shud wait

do sth on our power supply, u said we shud hold on

make naira #150 against dollar at least, u said we will

promise upon promise. now u want to useless our youth with your whistle blowing nonsense

the money the efcc had recovered so far. does it ve effect on the people talkless of the citizens

may God help me
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Nobody: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2017
grin Niger delta here I come make I rehearse whistles national anthem
. In my whistle I trust.. To expose for a cost... In honesty and profit I trust To alert and not to touch To shine thy eye with all thy eye .. So help me oh God
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Marvel1206: 9:12am On Apr 24, 2017
originalKsp:
Good. It's not just enough to reward them but also to protect them. Imagine you blow whistle that someone has illegal arms, the police con search him house and couldn't find it, you don enter gbeke be that.

lmao
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Timmycarter(m): 9:13am On Apr 24, 2017
Just give us 5% of the recovered weapons...we are okay with that
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Acidosis(m): 9:26am On Apr 24, 2017
This is great and commendable!
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by eternalcity(m): 9:27am On Apr 24, 2017
Go to places like Bakin Ruwa, Mando, Rigachikun, tudun Wada etc you will find illegal weapons yapa.
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Nobody: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Joephat:
I am quitting school bcoz of this one, Time to blow, all this cultists around me, e Don happen..

Snitching Time
Rewarding time
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by EppPliss: 9:48am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by airminem(f): 9:51am On Apr 24, 2017
If I Blow The Whistle Of Monies To Police What Police, What Happens? If I Blow The Whistle Of Weapons To EFCC, What Happens?
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by LEXYCOM: 9:56am On Apr 24, 2017
Reward me with guns.
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by goshen26: 9:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Selling of whistle will soon become lucrative...

Ibo boys how va?
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by tunde1200(m): 10:00am On Apr 24, 2017
THIS IN NOT A JOKING MATER OOO/.

EVILFOREST:
See YOUTH EMPLOYMENT ooooooooooo grin grin shocked shocked

What about WhisteBlowers on suboptimal governors.
What about whistleblowers on PHCN...
What about whistleblowers on Bad Roads.
What about whistleblowers on Baby Mamas.
What about whistleblowers on LGA chairmen..
What about whistleblowers on Fulani Nama men.
What about whistleblowers on Bleachers
What about whistleblowers on PEACE MASS TRANSIT

Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Stanleysteno(m): 10:10am On Apr 24, 2017
Make Nigeria just introduce whistle blowing as a course so we go dey study. *department of whistle blowing*
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Nobody: 10:15am On Apr 24, 2017
0b10010011:
Good one!

I have arrived!

Our night watch man's dane gun is not licensed.

How do I blow the whistle
looool..... na those poor men you wan take start ya own bah? Diaris God o....

#i no where shakau dey stay... if you really wan blow whistle
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by engrchykae(m): 10:16am On Apr 24, 2017
originalKsp:
Good. It's not just enough to reward them but also to protect them. Imagine you blow whistle that someone has illegal arms, the police con search him house and couldn't find it, you don enter gbeke be that.

the arms dealer's police moles will be the first to also blow their own whistle against you and divulge the identity of the whistle blower.then you are on your own.if you love your life dont trust these government thugs called security agents.
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by abbeyty(m): 10:28am On Apr 24, 2017
where can some1 apply for this whistle blower job? I bet very soon some Nigerian universities will be offering degree in whistle blowing
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Ademat7(m): 10:32am On Apr 24, 2017
disarm them and send herdsmen after them,nice one PMB

1 Like

Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by stanliwise(m): 10:58am On Apr 24, 2017
0b10010011:
Good one!

I have arrived!

Our night watch man's dane gun is not licensed.

How do I blow the whistle
You wicked o. So you want make your night watchman dey use stick and caterpault dey kill theif abi? grin
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by Rilwayne001: 10:59am On Apr 24, 2017
Tolexander:
Please reward us in materials i.e. riffle, pistol, tank, bomb et al recovered not cash!

If I blow whistle on any illegal weapon, what percentage of the weapons recovered will I be entitled to?

One Bullet tongue
Re: FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency by userferdinard: 11:34am On Apr 24, 2017
Good morning to everyone after so much spending last week today we are here to double
Your funds Tonight with our low odds from and
Extraordinary source ,if you have being scammed before and you think you still want to want to give fixed the last shot here is the opportunity.... It's not about winning its about having a good source that would still stick with you when you lose view below

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: I Will End Apapa Gridlock Within My First 60 Days In Office / Nigerians Should Stop Blaming Buhari / Buhari Cancels Restoration Of INTELS' Pilotage Contract

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.