Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,713 members, 7,809,704 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:32 PM

pls advice how do i Leave my Cheating Girl Friend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / pls advice how do i Leave my Cheating Girl Friend (460 Views)

How Do I Get My Cheating Ex-Girlfriend Off My Mind? / How I Caught My Cheating Fiancee During The Christmas Holiday / See The Funny Name A Cheating Girl Used In Saving Her Boyfriend’s Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pls advice how do i Leave my Cheating Girl Friend by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 23, 2017
am in relationship wt dz gurl, I luv her so much and gave her everything in my own little way, bt she still cheat on me to the extents I caught her on so many occasions and there is no explanation to the reason why she is doing it. am realy struggling wt my feelings, her feelings is so strong in mi I want to break up. pls advice.
Re: pls advice how do i Leave my Cheating Girl Friend by dingbang(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
I just feel one of you guys should just do d dumping so we see who commits suicide
Re: pls advice how do i Leave my Cheating Girl Friend by Rapmoney(m): 11:52pm On Apr 23, 2017
phunbicool:
am in relationship wt dz gurl, I luv her so much and gave her everything in my own little way, bt she still cheat on me to the extents I caught her on so many occasions and there is no explanation to the reason why she is doing it. am realy struggling wt my feelings, her feelings is so strong in mi. and if I dnt break wt her, her feelins may end my life. pls advice.
Why are you seeking for advice from us when you already know that the feelings you have may end your life?
Re: pls advice how do i Leave my Cheating Girl Friend by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 24, 2017
am in relationship wt dz gurl, I luv her so much and gave her everything in my own little way, bt she still cheat on me to the extents I caught her on so many occasions and there is no explanation to the reason why she is doing it. am realy struggling wt my feelings, her feelings is so strong in mi I want to break up. pls advice.

good for uuuu

(1) (Reply)

Watch This / Returning Bride Price / 10 Ways To Avoid Unnecessary Break Ups In A Relationship As A Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.