Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:38 AM

Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! (8980 Views)

This Couple's Unique Wedding Outfit Is A Hit / Man Prints Picture Of His Girlfriend Cheating On His Shirt & Wore It To Her Work / Female Corps Member Dresses In A Skimpy NYSC Outfit - Is This Acceptable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by younqjohn01(m): 3:37am On Apr 24, 2017

The TV reality show star stepped out rocking this purple outfit, and hey, she was stunning

The TV reality show star stepped out rocking this purple outfit, and hey, she was stunning

source.......http://irockng.com/2017/04/tboss-outfit-gorgeous-tell-wore-church-wtf/

1 Like

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by ejosh4(m): 3:41am On Apr 24, 2017
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by forreelinc(m): 4:15am On Apr 24, 2017
kiss tboss tboss from the day I see e bobby na dat day I know say I go marry am

grin and I'm gonna treat her p*ssy like a steak

2 Likes

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by midehi2(f): 4:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Depends the church
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Stanleysteno(m): 4:23am On Apr 24, 2017
N dey allowed her into the church? I trust some churches in this nija, na gun dem go use pursue her go house...... The dress no just proper for house of GOD

5 Likes

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by locosis007(m): 4:54am On Apr 24, 2017
SHE NEEDS HELP.

ATTENTION!!

see thigh and calves.

1 Like

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by cassidy1996(m): 5:28am On Apr 24, 2017
midehi2:
Depends the church
Good morning Aunty! You nor dey sleep. You are always online...

1 Like

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Nigeman: 5:38am On Apr 24, 2017
She is okay, we have seen all before. She has shown the Apples in the front. The back side is to complete the reality show.
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Swegzfreak: 5:50am On Apr 24, 2017
Yea, wtf
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by SINZ: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2017
_
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by SINZ: 6:05am On Apr 24, 2017
midehi2:
Depends the church
Probably the P.I.M.P-C's Church of Perpetual Hoe's and fuckery. tongue
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2017
I don't trust bloggers, especially Nigerian ones. One of them was probably lucky enough to get his hands on Tboss's picture and the firdt thing that occurred to him was to lie about her wearing this dress to church. Naija bloggers!

5 Likes

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by dreamworld: 7:20am On Apr 24, 2017
grin
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by RichlyOBS(m): 7:49am On Apr 24, 2017
biggest lie....
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by RichlyOBS(m): 7:53am On Apr 24, 2017
I saw Tboss yesterday she was with me through out the day....she didn't go to church..... (she's my girlfriend)
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

is tat the church u attend? shocked i wuda loved to be a member but ehn .....lmao
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by okonja(m): 8:07am On Apr 24, 2017
Ridiculous shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by KennyID17(m): 8:21am On Apr 24, 2017
Damn!!! Her legs so unattractive!!! undecided
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by SINZ: 8:35am On Apr 24, 2017
Berlynn:
is tat the church u attend? shocked i wuda loved to be a member but ehn .....lmao

LOL, I'm the officiating reverend cool
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by giftedheart1(m): 8:51am On Apr 24, 2017
end time church... End time pastor
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by midehi2(f): 9:03am On Apr 24, 2017
cassidy1996:
Good morning Aunty! You nor dey sleep. You are always online...
you think am always online, i don wake up jare, sleep disappear from my eyes undecided
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by midehi2(f): 9:05am On Apr 24, 2017
RichlyOBS:
I saw Tboss yesterday she was with me through out the day....she didn't go to church..... (she's my girlfriend)
chai! ds lie big ooo

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by midehi2(f): 9:06am On Apr 24, 2017
SINZ:

twale for you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Tazdroid(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2017
Stanleysteno:
N dey allowed her into the church? I trust some churches in this nija, na gun dem go use pursue her go house...... The dress no just proper for house of GOD

U sure?

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Dannidom(m): 9:37am On Apr 24, 2017
ffs warris dis
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Idydarling(f): 10:11am On Apr 24, 2017
still cool
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by chiraqDemon(m): 10:40am On Apr 24, 2017
Stanleysteno:
I trust my church
She nor go even enter gatr talkless of inside d building
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by cassidy1996(m): 11:09am On Apr 24, 2017
midehi2:

you think am always online, i don wake up jare, sleep disappear from my eyes undecided
lol! Good morning, your welcome....
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by youngbelieve(f): 11:20am On Apr 24, 2017
tboss!!! always looking stunning cool
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by Nobody: 11:43am On Apr 24, 2017
What sort of outfit is this one wearing to church? Just looking for attention and people to talk about her. Common sense, some people don't possess.
Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by metallisc(m): 12:21pm On Apr 24, 2017
Berlynn:

Re: Tboss’ Outfit Is So Gorgeous Until They Tell You She Wore It To Church.. WTF!!! by RichlyOBS(m): 10:04pm On Apr 26, 2017
midehi2:

chai! ds lie big ooo
You can never believe me unless you are from the Marin kingdom

(1) (2) (Reply)

“my Boyfriend Doesn’t Like My Firm Breasts, How Do I Sag Them?”- Nigerian Lady / "Your Boyfriend Won't Pay Attention After Seeing This" - Lady / On The Bed With My Boo. The Man I Sleep Next To Every Night (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.