Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,378 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices (1029 Views)

Why Do We All Miss Our Secondary Sch Days? / Lady Shows Off Her Partner Spreading Her Underwear Outside, Advices Men. Photos / Checkout My Throw Back Photo After Secondary School (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices by stam101(m): 6:33am On Apr 24, 2017
An English teacher at the Federal Science and Technical College, Awka, Immanuel Ifediata advise Nigerian men to leave Instagram slay queens alone as they are not loyal and go after secondary school students or those who just finished their WASSCE or NECO exams.

Immanuel wrote:

In this era of slay queens and Instagram celebs, it is very difficult to find a single, decent, beautiful, intelligent, and mature lady that is worth settling down with.

Almost every fine girl now has the ‘runs girl’ mentality. Gone are the days when ladies choose their partners based on prospects. Now, it’s based on wallet. Working class ladies too have also developed this ‘runs girl’ mentality that ‘my man must reward me financially’ as if relationship is an employment.

I tell you, if you need a girl who hasn’t yet been corrupted by the ‘runs girl’ mentality, you will have to keep an eye on senior secondary school girls. Once the girl you like finishes her WASSCE and NECO exams, propose to her.

These young ones are very loyal and naive.
Last week, one girl I like in the unity college where I teach approached me after their WASSCE exam and told me she was hungry.

So I told her to go to the tuck shop and take anything she wants to eat. I expected her to consume, at least, N500 but by the time I came to pay the bill, the sales girl said it’s N100. I burst into laughter.
Go and catch them young. Leave the old cargoes for those who willingly decide to be their maga.

http://www.nigeriatoday.ng/2017/04/nigerian-men-should-go-after-secondary-school-girls-secondary-school-teacher-advises/

Re: Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices by stam101(m): 6:34am On Apr 24, 2017
photo of the teacher

Re: Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices by Jman06(m): 6:42am On Apr 24, 2017
Provided she's not below 18 and is mentally matured.

2 Likes

Re: Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices by Joephat(m): 7:28am On Apr 24, 2017
He is on point....

But the problem will be. What do you want from your wife? Do you desire an educated wife or an uneducated wife and house wife?

Another puzzling question is, will u be sending her back to school for degree?

If yes, forget it, she will still join slay queen or instagram celeb...

The best to do if you're getting married to this category of ppl is to start up a business for her, supermarket or make her a full time house wife
Re: Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices by gentlegenius(m): 8:52am On Apr 24, 2017
Joephat:
He is on point....

But the problem will be. What do you want from your wife? Do you desire an educated wife or an uneducated wife and house wife?

Another puzzling question is, will u be sending her back to school for degree?

If yes, forget it, she will still join slay queen or instagram celeb...

The best to do if you're getting married to this category of ppl is to start up a business for her, supermarket or make her a full time house wife
You said it all...
Re: Go After Secondary Sch Babes -nigeria Teacher Advices by gentlegenius(m): 10:03am On Apr 24, 2017
Here are the other advantages of dating/marrying this category of girls...
1. Your chances of marrying a virgin is high:
Though virginity, as people always say, doesn't really matter in having a successful and blissful marriage, it gives an extra level of trust from men. Trust is very important in marriage and Men tends to trust their virgin wives because a woman who didn't have sexual experience with any other man will likely not cheat on her man after marriage. Besides, the Bible says that when a man is caught sleeping with an unmarried virgin, then marrying her at whatever cost should be his punishment. He must have to marry her. This shows that God himself doesn’t want you to marry a woman 'disvirgined' by another man. Sex is not just about physical contact. It has the spiritual side that many don't know. That blood shed from a woman on her first sexual experience signifies a covenant that spiritually binds the 2 partners together.
2. Getting to know her true character is very easy:
Pretence comes when desperation to get married appears and increases as desperation escalates. Girl that are 18 or below are not desperate for marriage and therefore, don't know how to pretend or hide their bad sides. Getting to know her becomes quite easy as you can easily spot her strengths and weaknesses.
3. They are easy to Control, correct or teach:
Ladies in their 30s are not easy to correct or control especially those who have been to higher institutions. Most of them have passed through a lot from different relationships with men and the experience they got makes them to form certain mentality and principles that not even their husbands can change. These are the kind of ladies that usually say 'all men are the same' and this means that even their husbands are included.

I have dated 5 girls in the past and the last 2 were extremely desperate for marriage as they approaching 30. They pretend so much in order to win my love and once they have it they become very difficult to control or correct. The last one was really the worst. When we met while serving, she was almost practically begging me to love her though she was older than me. She hide almost all her bad characters and tolerated everything I did. But when I started dating her she becomes so incorrigible to the point that she will get angry if I give her a little advice especially when the advice had to do with controlling her expenses. Our relationship ended when my service year was over.
Right now, I'm dating a 17 year old secondary school girl and all the 3 points I made above is what I have experienced so far with her. They few weaknesses and bad attitudes she had before, were quite easy to observe and correct. She listen to me even more than her mum and all the good advice and lessons I've taught her for more than a year now has really changed her a lot and the real icing to the cake is that she's still a virgin. I will not waste time to propose to her once she finish school and turns 18 next year.

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Model Causes Outrage After Posing Completely N*ked On Top Of A Sacred / 18+ Lady Posts Herself N*de To Get Likes On Facebook / Is There A Chance She Could Get Pregnant?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.