Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,009 members, 7,821,546 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: (26564 Views)

SEE how Yahoo Boys are Using BVN to Scam Nigerians (Pictured) / Xenophobia: Gang Leader Of Xenophobia Promised To Execute More Foreigners (video / Pictures Of Nigerians Doing Silly Things For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Go Down)

Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by denzel2009: 9:51pm On Jan 05, 2010
Lord have mercy, I have always known that these yahoo boys are senseless.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by suxes2005(m): 2:06am On Jan 06, 2010
But dis is 2 crazy. Y on earth will som1 go to dat extent to do such fing?

SHALOM
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by MyHonour(m): 6:22am On Jan 06, 2010
*faints*
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by harakiri(m): 8:21pm On Jan 06, 2010
That cucumber pix is the nastiest.How can people allow things like these happen to them? grin I have said it before and i will say it again :

INTERNET FRAUD IS NOT FOR EVERYBODY ! ! !

If you intend doing fraud, then do it well cheesy and bring good name to our country e.g i would love to hear of someone scamming the haliburton group.Now that smacks of intelligence.Or someone scamming a CIA retiree.Can you beat that?

lol
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by harakiri(m): 8:44pm On Jan 06, 2010
My contribution grin grin

Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by harakiri(m): 8:45pm On Jan 06, 2010
Na wa ooo!

Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by asha80(m): 11:02pm On Jan 06, 2010
;d :d ;d ;d ;d
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by playahP(m): 11:18pm On Jan 06, 2010
hahaha
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by paddylo1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 07, 2010
Who are these people sef? They are obviously NOT intelligent at all.Why are they doing scams then? I thought it was reserved for the smart ones.The people in these pix should meet Fashola to learn "handwork".

u guys dont get it. . .these are not the real scammers. . these guys were obviously paid some little pittance to pose naked

no right thinking yahoo boy will expose his face on camera. .
the girls are obviously pros*ti*tutes

shame. . . .dont laugh at them,pity them. . .cause they are just being exploited
just as ppl are exploited all over the world from little boys and girls in thailand
to teen hookers in america
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by aieromon(m): 9:17am On Jan 22, 2010
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by alias64: 3:00am On Jan 23, 2010
@ playah P , you're a liar until you can prove they are Nigerians.  The pictures are just as likely members of your extended family as anything else.

Pictures look like old Zire footages and Pictures from those old controversial Ghana Pen-Pal sites.

Nigerians are too clever, prideful, knowledgeable and traditional to pose naked holding humiliating cards. The pictures are more like redneck racists wet dream.

below is the latest picture of Lagos Nigeria

[img]http://pixs.media.mit.edu/picture/image/11757/worth_enough_2500.jpg[/img]
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by twinskenny(m): 11:29pm On Jan 23, 2010
i dont understand all this
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by blackmann(m): 2:08pm On Jan 25, 2010
neither do i. could someone explain the meaning of all the nude pixs?
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by FBS: 12:17pm On Jan 26, 2010
These possibly can't be Nigerians!  shocked
No bleeding way!

I pity these people and whoever they are someone is exploiting them big time.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by alias64: 11:56am On Jan 27, 2010
Many pictures attributed to Nigeria aren’t of Nigeria or Nigerians. Folks here have to start demanding proof.

The link below appears to point to the true origin of a picture popularly pasted on Niaraland as being of Nigerian origin when it is not.     

http://johannescloete..com/2009/08/soweto-bring-and-braai.html
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by jamace(m): 3:54pm On Jan 28, 2010
Ha ha ha aha ha grin grin grin Cunning man dies, wayo man bury am. grin grin
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by manmustwac(m): 11:58pm On Jan 28, 2010
nigerian will do anything for money.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by r231(m): 4:04pm On Jan 29, 2010
lawd have mercy
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Jenna1(f): 2:16am On Jan 30, 2010
Wow, I am speechless!!! Wow!! I can't even believe my eyes. Why do they believe they will get money for these things? I really am shocked!! I need to rest my eyes now.lol!
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by oge4real(f): 8:06pm On Feb 03, 2010
Serves them right.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by alias64: 2:43am On Feb 06, 2010
Foreign fools.

Typical of the west and their fantasy lifestyle. They get outsmarted by Nigerians so they come here posting fake images to make themselves feel better.

Trawling the net collecting weird pictures from all over Africa and pasting then here will not get you back the money you lost to people smatter than you are.

Moral of 419 is this, if you’re honest you wont be duped. cool
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Jenna1(f): 2:50am On Feb 06, 2010
I have read of some targets who ask the 419 scammers to tattoo themselves with owned by, or church logos and they are asked to send pictures in as well. Then they are informed that they won't be getting the money they wanted.
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by alias64: 3:00am On Feb 06, 2010
I have read of some targets who ask the 419 scammers to tattoo themselves with owned by,  or church logos and they are asked to send pictures in as well. Then they are informed that they won't be getting the money they wanted.
shocked shocked

Lol, grin grin I suppose if these silly notions help preserves the status quo, in the minds of Oyibo, that Africans are stupider than they are, illusions shattered by the 419'ers, then that’s up to them.

But I’ve noticed that when white folks cant get their way in real life they create fantasy and get satisfaction from this instead. It is a bloomin strange phenomenon  shocked shocked
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by ruffrider(f): 11:43pm On Feb 09, 2010
What in the hell youl folks doing over there. What !!!!!!!!!!!!!! shocked
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Nobody: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2010
What ?? OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  shocked

This is ^^craziness^^ at the highest order

@amaka n gators

i know say na wetin una go 1st shook eye be that, eyin omo oshi grin
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by semid4lyfe(m): 9:30am On Feb 11, 2010
Shocking!
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dab8r419er(m): 9:02pm On Mar 05, 2010
[b]Understand this %100 risk free, It defiles all known 419 crime! Without people who keep these low lives  from finding victims think about all the Nigerians who are raised to believe that scamming is the thing to do? Its a fungus that if not chopped down by the honest folks who do this would grow to unknown proportions. I give much respect to all who wasted these scammers time and money. I must in fairness also add that the honest folks from Nigeria who are hard workers and hate the image these lazy bastards bring to their Country. These people need to rise up and help report the criminals that seek to scam. This is a very wide spread problem. Its to the point where companies will not ship to that Country due to the high fraud rate. Yes I am one of the good guys. I do my best to keep these criminals from real victims. And with regard to the photos being the real scammers? I know first hand that a few of them photos are the real 419 criminals. I have many of these in my collection. I on the other hand find no glory posting them for laughs. I rather use the iIntelI get to have these criminals face arrest and prosecution. Until you have witnessed the havoc these criminals and their crimes reek on their victims never feel sorrow for them as they don't care if their victims live or die. They will always say the west has looted their Country and if that is the justificationthen why do they keep the ill gotten funds for themselves? Would it be fair to say if they believed that crap they talk they would share with their fellow Country men who barely scrape by? Do educate yourselves on just what 419 causes its victims.  [/b]
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dab8r419er(m): 9:18pm On Mar 05, 2010
Foreign fools.

Typical of the west and their fantasy lifestyle. They get outsmarted by Nigerians so they come here posting fake images to make themselves feel better.

Trawling the net collecting weird pictures from all over Africa and pasting then here will not get you back the money you lost to people smarter than you are.

Moral of 419 is this, if you’re honest you wont be duped. 

[b]This sounds like a real lad, He speaks of honest people not getting duped? How do you explain the romance scammers who trick lonely people into giving their hearts then taking their money? Sorry pal you are  real piece of work to say that. What about the out of work slob that is seeking to feed his family? When he answers the scam email to work for a piece of shit low life who is going to send him fake checks. How does that guy fit into your dishonesty group? You need to get a job and see how it feels to work a hard days work and earn your keep. These are lazy bastards and they do all those picture driven by there greed.  Nobody puts a gun to there heads and says take this photo. The greed drives them. Please get your facts straight before you let your mouth start dripping crap. The photos are not taken from the net as exfi data shows. Sorry to bust your bubble but those are the real deal pal. All driven by greed. I have seen them try to sell puppies children and everything between. They end up being the mugu not like they originally started out thinking the mugu would the person answering their scam email. I like to see these idiots become the very victim they seek to defraud. Justice indeed.[/b]
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by na2day2(m): 7:41am On Mar 10, 2010
BLOOD OF JESU! (with a serious yoruba accent) shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked i use to visit this website 419eaters back in the day but this is my first time seeing that they actually made these fools go nude grin grin grin
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by sunnykiss(m): 12:55pm On Mar 11, 2010
This is what some yeye baiter did and posted on Nairaland to get people who want to donate their sperm for costmetic purpose and get paid and some Nigerians did show intres and proof of heterosexual, to take pic with naked female, and the wicked baiter blogger went ahead and call them scammer just because of the Money involved, its unfair you that did this, it shall not be well with you, not every one online is a scammer, Some people are looking for opportunity

Bleep the baiter he is a fool,
cry
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by Fhemmmy: 4:59pm On Mar 11, 2010
Sorry dont see what would scam anyone in these nonsesne
Re: unclothed Pictures Of Nigerians Trying To Scam Foreigners:::::::::::::::::::::::::::: by dinggle: 5:46pm On Mar 15, 2010
The owners of 419baiter.com did a great job, I went through the website listen to phone conversation and enjoyed every bit of it because it was raw no scripting no acting.
Where is the EFCC in all this? these guys should be sort after by the EFCC their pics are there and evidence for persecution is readily available. The pics of these guys should be on EFCC website.

The end of 419 coming soon!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5)

Men Wearing Police Uniform Attack Bank In Osun / Hoodlums Storm Abakaliki Again, Shoot Sporadically / Kidnappers Of Lagos Monarch, Oseni, Arraigned In Court (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.